It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Members of Anonymous, and Those Willing to Fight Corruption in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

Exactly it only takes someone willing to give up their life for the cause of justice. But it does require a following.
2nd line

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It only takes one person to start a revolution and it only takes one riot to give TPTB the excuse they need to put our nation in a state of martial law

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NoWorldOrder12

That is why we wait and train our selves to be ready, constant vigilance of our government and corporations are a must. We must protest peacefully in a civil manner, and to ensure that each individual accounts for his or her actions. We should also at least have guards and lawyers so as to ensure police brutality does not occur. We should peacefully and non-intrusively hand out copies of the ideas and thoughts of peace, happiness, restructuring the american infrastructure, increasing jobs for those who construct said infrastructure. American companies with limits on salary; also emphasis on corruption and greed, all while using American labor.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

Feel free to send it my way. I'm not on ATS quite as much as I used to be but I would be happy to take a look at it when I get a chance.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach
Anonymous I applaud you on your actions in some respects. You have successfully established an information, and cyber warfare against the tyrannical government of the United States of America. Yet you are lacking in other aspects of a true revolution. There are three basic sections in a revolt that must be met to ensure the continuation of society, the advancement of science, technology, and human progression. The first, and most important part of a revolution, is cyber war and information distribution, which Anonymous has successfully enacted. The second part is a successful combative force; without a force capable of fighting the forces which will be bought in in the event of a revolution, nothing shall ever change. The third factor of a revolution is leading by example. We must be capable of making tough decisions, while still creating a sense of unity and harmony. We must show that we are for the masses, and only against the corrupt corporation's and politician's. This will enact a camredeireship between the soldiers and the civilians. Swaying the public opinion is of utmost importance; when the public realizes that one does not fight for personal glory or honor, but rather for justice and peace, while causing the least amount of collateral damage, they shall support you unwaveringly. Therefore i suggest to Anonymous that they should begin the support of non-terroristic, peaceful armed protest of the governmental system of the United States of America, the Federal Reserve Bank, and multi-national corporation's. We must have peace, and we must be united as a people to overcome those who oppress us.

To those of Anonymous I would also like to say that i am currently writing a declaration of free and civilized humanity as a political theorem. If any person with excellent grammatical skills would like to proofread or make suggestion's to said document it would be much appreciated.

you are now on a list congrats.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0scree0

Thank you sir.
2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join