It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Members of Anonymous, and Those Willing to Fight Corruption in America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Anonymous I applaud you on your actions in some respects. You have successfully established an information, and cyber warfare against the tyrannical government of the United States of America. Yet you are lacking in other aspects of a true revolution. There are three basic sections in a revolt that must be met to ensure the continuation of society, the advancement of science, technology, and human progression. The first, and most important part of a revolution, is cyber war and information distribution, which Anonymous has successfully enacted. The second part is a successful combative force; without a force capable of fighting the forces which will be bought in in the event of a revolution, nothing shall ever change. The third factor of a revolution is leading by example. We must be capable of making tough decisions, while still creating a sense of unity and harmony. We must show that we are for the masses, and only against the corrupt corporation's and politician's. This will enact a camredeireship between the soldiers and the civilians. Swaying the public opinion is of utmost importance; when the public realizes that one does not fight for personal glory or honor, but rather for justice and peace, while causing the least amount of collateral damage, they shall support you unwaveringly. Therefore i suggest to Anonymous that they should begin the support of non-terroristic, peaceful armed protest of the governmental system of the United States of America, the Federal Reserve Bank, and multi-national corporation's. We must have peace, and we must be united as a people to overcome those who oppress us.

To those of Anonymous I would also like to say that i am currently writing a declaration of free and civilized humanity as a political theorem. If any person with excellent grammatical skills would like to proofread or make suggestion's to said document it would be much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach
Anonymous I applaud you on your actions in some respects. You have successfully established an information, and cyber warfare against the tyrannical government of the United States of America. Yet you are lacking in other aspects of a true revolution. There are three basic sections in a revolt that must be met to ensure the continuation of society, the advancement of science, technology, and human progression. The first, and most important part of a revolution, is cyber war and information distribution, which Anonymous has successfully enacted. The second part is a successful combative force; without a force capable of fighting the forces which will be bought in in the event of a revolution, nothing shall ever change. The third factor of a revolution is leading by example. We must be capable of making tough decisions, while still creating a sense of unity and harmony. We must show that we are for the masses, and only against the corrupt corporation's and politician's. This will enact a camredeireship between the soldiers and the civilians. Swaying the public opinion is of utmost importance; when the public realizes that one does not fight for personal glory or honor, but rather for justice and peace, while causing the least amount of collateral damage, they shall support you unwaveringly. Therefore i suggest to Anonymous that they should begin the support of non-terroristic, peaceful armed protest of the governmental system of the United States of America, the Federal Reserve Bank, and multi-national corporation's. We must have peace, and we must be united as a people to overcome those who oppress us.

To those of Anonymous I would also like to say that i am currently writing a declaration of free and civilized humanity as a political theorem. If any person with excellent grammatical skills would like to proofread or make suggestion's to said document it would be much appreciated.

Free and civilized humanity? You must also believe in world peace, which will never happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
you assume that alot of anonymous is based in america and part of the thing of being in anonymous is being anonymous from everyone including your friends so getting them to actually turn up guns in hand is a bit silly

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Not at the current state but it is possible, it just requires the correct drive. We must find a common interest, and use that as a catalyst to propel humanity forward. We as humans are capable to overcome any obstacle in our path as long as we are united.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

There are over 300,000 Anons all over the world.

They don't all believe in the same thing...

They don't all live in the same country...

They don't all follow the same moral code...

They don't all give a crap about what is happening in the world right now.

Which Anons are you talking to?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

No I merely believe that Anonymous is an effective cyber warfare system, it must be the people who enact the revolution.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

I am not just speaking to Anonymous, but society. I speak to those who wish for truth, justice, freedom, equality, true democracy. This is a message to all who are just and good, that we are capable of overcoming, but we must unite and fight for that which we believe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I agree, we shouldn't be so dismissive, most of the time everyone moans that nothings been doing nothings going to change...however as soon as somebody invokes some form of revolution for the good of humanity it instantly is subject to criticism and negative views. Free the limitations of the mind in order to manifest into reality, constantly denying any positive movement gaining momentum isn't going to help bring about a world where there is no elite who rule over the majority.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach
Anonymous I applaud you on your actions in some respects. You have successfully established an information, and cyber warfare against the tyrannical government of the United States of America.

Errr...no they haven't.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AG123

Thank you, I'm not doing this for personal gain, or fame, or respect. I'm doing this out of the goodness in my heart, and for what I believe. I care not about my life, but the lives of the other six billion inhabitants of this planet. As a species we must unify or die, that is the point to which we have come. If we are to unify the next hundred years shall be fantastical and magical, due to the power that humans create when in a coexistent state. Yet if we do not we will be another ball of rubble, orbiting another nuclear inferno, in an infinite amount of space.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I mean to the degree of that they aren't being caught, and are capable of disseminating information to the masses. Though I will say with a more cohesive plan they would be capable of more.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I totally agree I could recognise this and hence I support our opinion
I feel the same I feel the 6 billion well 7 now, or humanity should we say should be free from the control of a small minority, its just not right on so many different levels. It ultimately comes down to the fact we must unite and in order to do so focus less on what makes us difference and more on what makes us all the same. Love is the answer. I couldn't stand the idea of the elite ruling for another cycle

I send Love, light & healing to those that need it in the world.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AG123

Exactly and that is the mentality we must have, that we are all equal. There is also no real difference between people, other than the elites. We all eat the same things, drink the same drinks, watch the same television shows, laugh, cry, and worry about our future. Is their not enough stress in the everyday life of a human, that warrants the extra stress of wether our leaders make an ignorant or malicious comment, causing the needless destruction of our brother's and sister's of humanity.
I also U2U'd you a copy of the document which I am constructing.
edit on 27-2-2012 by KwisatzHaderach because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
FOR THE MOST PART Anonymous is a big joke...their are small groups that actually work against corruption and injustice but they are rare. Anonymous "attacks" (aka digital graffiti) aren't going to do anything but justify internet regulation...hell a lot of them are probably working for the TPTB to create false flags. Anonymous needs to go back to stopping pedophiles online and quit making Warner Bros. money from the sale of crappy plastic Guy Fawkes maks.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The concept seems nice enough, unity, peace and love and hopping bunnies,
but at the end of the day, it´s just a pipe dream.
For the mere concept of democracy means that there will always be a lot of people
dissatisfied about the state of things.
Not going to happen, because it just wouldn´t work.
edit on 29-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NoWorldOrder12

I agree they need to create a clear and concise plan of action, they are one part of a greater system and without those other parts and a unified goal they will do no more harm than a child with a bb gun.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Why would it not work you give no example, there has never been a true direct democracy because of the limitation on information and data transfer. We have that now we can become an intelligent, unified, happy species, it just requires effort on our part, something no one is willing to do.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Anonymous cannot achieve anything other than its current achievements. Simply by remaining "anonymous" and continuing the lackluster cyber attacks, they serve very little damage to the structure that is the American government complex. What that do achieve, and in great success, is the ability to spread the message and have everyone listen to them. They demand attention, and while some people may support their actions, and some may decry them, they nonetheless listen.

So anonymous serves as a voice. They are the outspoken masses speaking in a world where the public is afraid to speak out due to censorship and draconian laws against their threats towards the system. This serves as a supportive tool, and will no doubt help to rile up the masses, but it will not be enough.

As you said, what else is needed, and most of all - is a combative force. It doesn't even need to be big but it does need to be decisive, moral, and successful in whatever it attempts to do. It needs to be a step ahead of the labels that will be placed upon it by the safeguards that the powers have placed to subdue such a group from ever establishing. They would be "terrorists". They would be framed for crimes they did not commit. They much work hand in hand with the media and anonymous to make sure that their actions and intentions are clear to the public before any third party has a chance to sway the scenes, before the mass media has a chance to send each detail through the spin cycle and turn the public against such a group.

There will never be "armed protests" spouting up. They would be quelled immediately if anyone even had the gonads to do it. The people would be deemed crazy rebel rousers, charged with attempting to incite violence, and made an example of, especially if it was done in a small group. If done en masse it could possibly work, but with the political divide between bearing arms separating many of the "right" and the "left", the collective will continue to be divided on the issue, just as they continue to be over ever more trivial issues.

But you have the right idea. Soon. Soon. Anonymous will continue to grow and do their job perfectly and by 2013, America will have the combative force it needs to fight corruption.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I could not have put it better myself sir. Thank you for your intelligent contribution, I agree that we must not try and fight now we must prepare and plan. If you would be so kind I would like to send you a copy of the document that I am creating.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AG123

I agree, we shouldn't be so dismissive, most of the time everyone moans that nothings been doing nothings going to change...however as soon as somebody invokes some form of revolution for the good of humanity it instantly is subject to criticism and negative views. Free the limitations of the mind in order to manifest into reality, constantly denying any positive movement gaining momentum isn't going to help bring about a world where there is no elite who rule over the majority.

amen,

america didnt come about by a bunch of brits complaining about how it sucks. they actually did something about it. It only takes one person to start something big.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join