It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the destruction of the Russian/Islamic Invasion from Ez 38 and 39 be explained?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is a brief quote from the Bible to those who is new to this

For those of you unfamiliar with the Bible passage Ez 38 and 39 read the following passage below

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

for more please continue
www.biblegateway.com...

Now for my topic
Imagine a Russian Islamic Coalition marching toward Israel as predicted in the Bible. Suddenly they got destroyed for no apparent reason

How will Political Leaders, ATS members, and the Media react when they see that the Russian/ Islamic invasion force got totally got wiped out mysteriously? What will be the explanations besides the religious one

Note: This is a what if scenario I do not in any way say the Bible is real
edit on 27-2-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

How will Political Leaders, ATS members, and the Media react when they see that the Russian/ Islamic invasion force got totally got wiped out mysteriously? What will be the explanations besides the religious one

The simplest explanation is they are destroyed by the large volley of nuclear war heads that will rain down on them from the U.S. and Israel. Simple.There will be no mystery.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

How can something from a fictional book come to be in real life?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Im pretty sure religious fanatics will find a way
edit on 27-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Ahh but how would they explain the lack of radiation? And plus if the media did explain that it was caused by the USA and Israel it owuldn't make sense because at this point Russia and her allies would have been so crippled that they wouldn't even have the strength to retaliate
edit on 27-2-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Sorry this is just a what if scenario allow me to edit my post

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Ahh but how would they explain the lack of radiation?

Lack of radiation? What lack? What are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Aliens.

It's always the aliens! At least they are far more believable than a magical deity with all the power in the universe and no will to use it!

Or rocks: "They look like rocks to me!".

Or maybe it won't even happen and we can consign yet another prophecy to the 'failed' pile.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

In such a scenario wouldn't God destroy the army with hailstone and fire as stated in the Bible which doesn't involve radiation?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Note: This is a what if scenario I do not in any way say the Bible is real

Go with this impulse.

If I had a silver round for every alleged prediction of who Gog and Magog are, I'd own this site.

The Old Testament offers clues about ancient history, of course seen through the narrow lense of the Hebrew people. No more. No less. It does NOT predict the future.

The Gog and Magog theme is riffed in the NT.
The Book of Revelation is a subversive Christian tract from Early Christianity, full of coded words, phrases, and concepts that depict the Roman Empire as evil and await the end times which were supposed to occur within a generation after Jesus'. They never happened, of course, so Christianity had to change course into an expansionist religion and eventually got picked up by the Elites and authorities in the Empire itself(success!). Outside of the Early period of Christian persecution, Revelation has no significance as anything but a historical curiosity for scholars of the Hellenistic world.
It also does not predict the future. Ours anyway. It predicted a future that never came to be. It is nothing more than a failed prophecy. But one full of very intense imagery and poetic zeal.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Keep reading. Its describes nuclear war. That they mark the dead so people know to stay away and they all get buried in the same spot. It also takes them a long time to get the job done. Obama and his clowns are setting the stage for that war right now.

I have no doubt that God himself will block any ICBMS that Russia sends at Israel as God has protected Israel in the last wars against the Arabs. Egyptians and Syrians have testified to that fact. Not that they were sore losers, A massive tornado wiped out thousands of Egyptians troops and left only one guy to live so he could tell what happened. During the same war a huge row of Angels stood and stared down the Syrian army before they could cross the border. Once again told by Syrians who survived that battle. The U.S. experts cant even figure out how Israel won that war.

Soon as we do something to Syria I think these nations will come a calling. Why else would they remove stable leaders who would have never risked attacking Israel again?

And to the person who thinks the bible, AKA Torah is fiction. How the hell does a fiction book last 10,000 years and still be the number one best selling book of all time? Let alone foretell everything that already has happened.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Great OP for provoking some serious thought. I've thought about this a few times myself. Knowing the general order of events foretold in the Bible and how it matches right up with current events and headlines leaves it a valid question. I have NO idea how they explain it.

IF The Bible turns out to hold truth of this, and IF this ius the end times sequence as foretold (Both BIG If's) then I understand the events to come to happen at such a level as to make denial of their source completely impossible for anyone with even a tiny shred of open thought left in their mind. How does one explain the defeat of vast armies with absolutely no logical explanation? ..or the Rapture.. Or any of the other signs that are to come during Tribulation.

IF this all happens true to form, I'd say the spin doctors will face a challenge even THEY aren't ready to meet.

(a shame even a serious thread like this has to attract the fanatic Bible bashers like rotten food draws flies)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

He said, "I am doing this so My Name will be profaned no longer."

At that time there will be an earthquake that every man, bird, fish will feel......and the nations will know that I sit on the throne(God).

Then after the quake, those who survive go back to the countries from which they came, and fire rains down and destroys those countries that came against Israel.

Ouuuuuch!

Sorry! I really did not make my point.

The whole purpose of this situation is to hedge the nation of Israel in. It will appear, as all the wars before, that Israel has no chance of defending herself. And in this case she probably could not.

This HUGE earthquake and the events that follow will leave no doubt in the worlds mind what has happened.

It will deal a potential death blow to many of the Muslim faith, because once again, the seemingly invincible Russian/Islamic coalition will have been thwarted by a monumental happening that will not be explained by just happenstance.

And I feel that the eyes of the Jewish people will also be opened at that time.......Just put this info in your hat and we will be blogging about it in the not so distant future.

edit on 27-2-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by radpetey because: spelling....grammer...yadayadayada.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

How can something from a fictional book come to be in real life?

I don't know..

How can a fictional book predict the regathering of the Jewish people and the restoring of Jerusalem after THOUSANDS of years? (Zechariah 8:7-8 - Written: between 520 and 518 BC, fulfilled 1967)

How can a fictional book predict that the land, Israel, once desolate, would flourish and prosper like never before? (Ezekiel 36:11 - Written: between 593-571 BC, fulfilled in the 1900s)

And many more predictions, which all came true within this past century..

Sorry, does "fictional" mean "accurate, true, and factual"? 'cuz if it does, it seems redundant to ask that question.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords

Ok there's nothing here that says anything about fire and brimstone. Explain to me what this description means.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

As to the OP..

I myself do not believe it will be Nuclear, though it is likely; the radiation from a Nuclear bomb going off and destroying the enemies of Israel would last longer than 7 months, which is how long it takes for them to bury the bodies - and though there are.. experts marking the bodies, that could also indicate plague, pestilence, ect.

I also don't think it would be Nuclear, as the valley would flow with their blood.. with a Nuclear attack, there is no blood.

I don't know what it will be exactly; they could turn against each other, the beasts of the Earth could attack, ect. I do not believe God would simply cause them to explode or die instantly, because God doesn't seem to work that way. Everything He does can be explained, scientifically speaking, even if our minds cannot comprehend it in this body.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Aliens.

It's always the aliens! At least they are far more believable than a magical deity with all the power in the universe and no will to use it!

Or rocks: "They look like rocks to me!".

Or maybe it won't even happen and we can consign yet another prophecy to the 'failed' pile.

Could you show me just one Biblical prophecy (that is, one from the Christian Bible) that has not come true, or has failed in the past? (Prophecies yet to be fulfilled don't count, as the Bible is pretty clear on when things will take place)

I'll wait.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The prophesy is no longer valid, it was a mechanism of control, a program if you will from The Powers That Used To Be In Charge. Look within for answers, cast aside religions they are designed from the very beginning to control you. Have no fear and have no self doubt. I wish you all peace.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilburMercer
The prophesy is no longer valid, it was a mechanism of control, a program if you will from The Powers That Used To Be In Charge. Look within for answers, cast aside religions they are designed from the very beginning to control you. Have no fear and have no self doubt. I wish you all peace.

The only mechanism of control here, is the powers and principalities of this world that confuse and deceive; do you not understand there is a difference between Christianity and Religion? Caste aside the stereotypes and generalizations, and open your heart. You'll realize the truth

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

this one,,,

"man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

.Me.

edit on 27-2-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join