It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AStral projection - fact or fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I want to know wether you guys think astral projection is real and if you do, explain how is it achieved

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
hey SmokeyTheBear,

erm..to be honest i dont really know anythnig about this hehe

i did a search for you on similar things discussed on ATS before and found this

astral projections search results

maybe some of the links in there will help

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Might wanna study the following course and find out for yourself:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why rely on the opinions of others?

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
what i dont get is why do you want us to do the dirty work of researching it??? just google it, not that hard

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Its real. There are different ways to achieve it. I'd suggest researching a few different ones, and seeing what works best for you... Oddly enough, the bit about the silver cord is real too (biggest shock to me, always thought that was malarkey).....

My first experieces were due to me getting knocked unconscious. Seems that when I suffer a lot of physical trauma, I tend to leap out of the old soul bowl, hehe.... I've only been able to achieve it willfully a few times... (mostly, I simply have too much on my mind these days to properly relax)...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
yes..astral projection is real. I've been astral traveling for some time now, and i can tell you that it does indeed exist. astral projection is achieved by heavy meditation and relaxation. if you try to go astral...you most likely wont. first meditate, relax. if you try too hard, your mind will be very active, and that's why you may not be able to project. if the mind is overly active, the spirit cannot travel outside the body.

Try this out and tell me if it helped any

[edit on 23-9-2004 by leahcars_pyro]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As pointed out by other members and staff this topic is covered in a number of threads on ATS. Please post any questions or comments in an existing discussion.
astral projections search results

top topics

join