It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice on Creating a Tulpa?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Why anyone would want to create a tulpa is beyond me.
I've experienced someone else's tulpa once and all it seemed to do was serve to keep them in the schizophrenic spiral they were caught in.
hey, if you don't mind madness though, go for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Everyone should read this guy's story and following discussion: www.reddit.com...
I promise you will not be bored.
btw I don't recomend it. And you didn't say what exactly do you wan't to visualize. Common doubler or some kind of woman-sexual toy? You just wanna try if it works? When will you gonna stop? Would you like to materialize it? What about safer visualizing some thing than some-one?
edit on 28/2/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

and hey, check this: www.abovetopsecret.com... it crossed my mind few weeks ago. You may be interrested.
edit on 28/2/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Thanks for the response.
I probably wasn't terribly clear...but your response answered the question.
The fact that you've attained some sort of success with/in "dreaming" is reason for hope.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If, in fact, Tulpas are real, it makes me wonder what would happen with inanimate objects. Could you imagine a flower vase and make it appear? Would the flower vase turn evil lol? Or are Tulpas meant only for animate objects? This is the first I have ever heard of them and it is very interesting. Not totally sure I buy it, but also not willing to try one and find out! Maybe I'd try a flower vase....or a stack of money

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0cryptic0truth0
Hello all,

I don't know if I'm known much here, but I am usually the guy who has some skeptical comment to post here. The other day a good friend of mine got sick of my constant debunking of his various ghost photos and recordings (I'm still very much on the fence about EVP), so he said "If you really don't believe in this stuff, you'll have nothing to fear in attempting to create a tulpa." Now I'm going to take him up on his challenge.

Yes I am aware that there is a level of danger involved here. I'm sure there will many people trying to warn me against it, but my mind is made up, and I'm just posting this to ask for some advice. Since I'm doing this, and I have some very good instructions, is there anyone out there with any experience with this kind of thing? Is there any advice you can give me?

Oh! I'll be sure to keep you all posted on my progress in this very thread. I hope there is actually something to this whole tulpa thing, or the thread will be pretty boring for all...

...Here goes nothing.

Embrace that side with love if you embrace it all. I have a ghost room (I call it my ghost box) that I practically pump Tulpa out of. None are of the classic "man in a brimmed hat" variety or even of anything bipedal but are more comparable to the flora and fauna of the dead side.

I have completely eliminated the spider infestation I had since raising the levels of the house with these beings. For a long time, they were contained but they did eventually start making appearances to others, outside of the room. They seem to have a longevity of about a week and I have sort of let the activity dwindle since my wife and child started seeing them.

Anything you raise in love and within protection of faith will be something trying to attain the same. Just beware the sad ones if you become a go-to guy for the lost and bereaved on the other side. For some reason those are the only ones who seem to ignore all of my protections.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
Mmmmmmm chaos magick.....

Yummy.

You can create tulpas for good....

www.philhine.org.uk...

100% correct. Once you are comfortable with that particular brand of incorporeal ecology, you will find it is just as varied as any jungle and any street corner.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Read about the Scole Experiment. There's a nice book "Witnessing the Impossible" There should be some tips in there on creating "something " from nothing. I wouldn't try it myself but whatever floats yer boat.

The True and Complete Story of THE SCOLE EXPERIMENT

Witnessing the Impossible traces every session of the 'Scole Experimental Group' over the years, from its foundation and the beginning of The Scole Experiment in 1993 to its very sudden and unexpected ending in November 1998. In all, it follows over 1,000 continuous hours of mediumship and objective Physical Phenomena. The book represents the only true and complete eyewitness account of this unique and pioneering experiment, which pushed the boundaries of psychic research further than ever before at that time, consequently changing the face of physical mediumship and its resulting phenomena for all time. An absolute Must for all serious students of Psychic Research, and of immense interest to the whole of mankind

I've read before about a very interesting experiment done with '___'. '___' is a natural drug that the mind produces (it creatures natural euphoria), but it can be used recreationally too.

Anyways, the experiment involved a few subjects using '___' in various methods. Apparently the result is quite different based on how it is used (smoking, swallowing, injecting, etc).

Now the interesting part came from injecting the '___' directly into the blood. Apparently this induced some kind of psychadelic trance-like state for the subjects. In this trance state, the subjects reported seeing and communicating with some kind of concious entity within the same room, an entity that wasn't there under normal perception. And this was a shared hallucination.

In my opinion, it just shows how altered states also produce different perceptions of reality around us. Such "entities" like tulpas are probably everywhere and anywhere around us, but we just aren't conditioned to notice them.

You could even bring in the whole ghost discussion about how children tend to experience ghosts far more than distracted adults, because children perceive the world around them differently. But the key difference between a schizophrenic condition and an actual metaphysical entity is if can be perceived by multiple individuals... to get even darker, one could even say that a schizophrenic's perceived entities are also real (at least, to the lone observer). But such concepts really test our current acceptance of space and time as being only physical, and anything that deviates this reality is simply "illogical" or "insane fantasy".

I've also had interest in a specific psychotronic experiment. I forgot what it is called, but it was when you stick a person in a chair and devoid them of all of their natural senses. Basically, it leaves them in a "senseless" state (meaning no sight, hearing, touch, taste, or smell), which creates this void in the mind that opens up the psychic doors which induces these senses, but on a mental level only. Think of it as a kind of artificial meditation. Know what experiment I am talking about?
edit on 29-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Dude, you do know creepypasta is completely fictional stories right..?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I've also had interest in a specific psychotronic experiment. I forgot what it is called, but it was when you stick a person in a chair and devoid them of all of their natural senses. Basically, it leaves them in a "senseless" state (meaning no sight, hearing, touch, taste, or smell), which creates this void in the mind that opens up the psychic doors which induces these senses, but on a mental level only. Think of it as a kind of artificial meditation. Know what experiment I am talking about?

It's not a chair. It's a sensory deprivation chamber/tank (REST) where you are floating in salt water or something like that, in completely dark and silence. I wished one at home
People start halucinating and so.
Watch the Simpsons season 10 episode 16 and you will know everything you need

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

A tulpa is, in Tibetan mysticism, a being or object which is created through willpower, visualisation, attention and focus, concerted intentionality and ritual. In other words, it is a materialized thought that has taken physical form.[12]

edit on 2/27/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

you mean like Mr. Stay Puft from the ghostbusters movie?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Guess the OP wasnt too serious seein as how he hasnt posted on here since posting the thread, or maybe it worked and it killed him hmmm?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I guess he's reading the stuff we posted and thinking again

Guy in my link says it took him 200-500 hours so not likely it killed him yet.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by benjamin2012

here's a very nasty case guy was inducted into a "scientific research" advertising in the papers

when it started causing problems they laughed at him saying "surely you can't be serious it's just your imagination"

op's "friend" might be related to research group

creepypasta.wikia.com...

You seriously believe # stories like that?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I said that I would keep everyone updated, and I'm just following through.

One of the very first things to do when setting out to create a tulpa is to think about the personality of the tulpa. Another thing to consider are the feelings you want to receive... so to speak. Do you want nothing more than a slave to do your bidding? (Probably a bad idea) Or are you looking for something more positive? I am focusing on positive feelings. I have chosen to concentrate on feelings of love, acceptance, peace, and other really good things. I'd like this tulpa to have nothing but good vibes flowing into and from it.

So there you have my progress so far. Kind of boring at the moment. I just need to spend some time focusing all of my positive energy on the good personality I'd like it to have.

The next step is to kind of create an image, but that won't be for while. I haven't decided on what I'd like it to look like, and since anything goes I could do something just wild and out there, create something that looks human, or do something silly... I thought maybe trying to create the woman of dreams would be good for a laugh. I mean, like that would ever happen! All kidding aside I'm sure I'll decide upon something that fits the positive traits.
edit on 29-2-2012 by 0cryptic0truth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ

It's not a chair. It's a sensory deprivation chamber/tank (REST) where you are floating in salt water or something like that, in completely dark and silence. I wished one at home
People start halucinating and so.
Watch the Simpsons season 10 episode 16 and you will know everything you need

No, that's not what I meant.

I know what a sensory deprivation chamber is... it is similiar in concept, but it is sensory isolation- more like a return to the womb where it is just you and darkness.

This is what I mean: the Ganzfeld Experiment

It is an ESP procedure where body is relaxed, eyes are covered (with the red tint being important for psychological interpretation), and you listen to white noise through headphones.

Even the look of the experiment totally resembles the Cold War, probably why I like it

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Dude, you do know creepypasta is completely fictional stories right..?

LOL

in the occult and Myth internal consistency is a form of truth
that "fictional tale" is no different than thousands of true cases.
remember Myth used to mean "a true story"

remember: belief is a tool

en.wikipedia.org...

Chaos magic theory says that belief can be an active magical force. It emphasizes flexibility of belief and the ability to consciously choose one's beliefs, hoping to apply belief as a tool rather than seeing it as a relatively unchanging part of one's personality.[7] Various psychological techniques are employed in order to induce flexibility of belief.[8] Other chaos magicians suggest that people do not need "belief" to work magic.[9] Austin Osman Spare asserts in the Book of Pleasure and various other works that Will formulates Desire which promulgates Belief.
Emphasis on creative ritualism

Modification and innovation of ritual take place in all magical and religious traditions at varying paces. In the case of chaos magic, the idea that belief systems and gnosis-inducing techniques are interchangeable has led to a particularly wide variety of magical practices evidenced in large and diverse directories of rituals.[5][10] Many authors explicitly encourage readers to invent their own magical style.[11][12][13] The basic chaos magic training manual Liber MMM, mandatory for membership in the IOT, requires the original creation of a banishing ritual.[5]

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

ahh yes you are referring to
The Mystery of Perception
a recent case on ATS:
I saw a cat turn into a bag www.abovetopsecret.com...
by cassiopeia
funny cassiopeia has a similar avy to praetorius let's hope it's not his Tulpa double

Originally posted by benjamin2012
anyone ever seen 'fight club' with brad pitt??? this sounds very familiar with that storyline!

No it doesn't. "Fight Club" was only about one guy with multiple personalities.

A Tulpa is a whole separate entity that a person creates through their mind. As one example showed, after time, the tulpa "evolved" from just a featureless monk that was only noticable to the creator, to a devious monk that was even casually observed by other people at random times.

actually both cases are tangentially related
in one case an aspect of a person [we are all multi-minded] took over the body
in the other an aspect took over an exteriorized created body and became independent

excellent 1st post on this thread saved me the trouble

reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

that second link would have been much better; creating a Body of Light is how it's called in western traditions it's usually used as a vehicle for astral projection but it can also be used as a familiar/servitor, it can be shaped as a god[dess] and invoked
and many other uses

had the op been a sincere seeker, willing to pay his dues, i would have provided him
with a proper book with sane and safe practices
that has all the instructions for creating a Body of Light. after a lot of preparatory practice/excercises.

however op is a skeptic and is doing this on a dare

reply to post by tport17

that's creative visualization also known nowadays as the secret if you visualize that stack of bills or you rolling on a pile of money
properly it will manifest.
however you need to apply the Law Of Binding
most folks don't know that, which is why they get little or no money
or have their favorite relative die and leave them money

reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

see my reply to darkest4 here www.abovetopsecret.com...
after you've finished this one
as a practicing occultist with over 25 years, i've seen and experienced worse.
not practicing your dimensional ninjutsu lately?

ganzfeld ping pong balls and a walkman/mp3 player comfortable temp.
the tank is superior

Originally posted by JROCK2527
Guess the OP wasn't too serious seein as how he hasnt posted on here since posting the thread, or maybe it worked and it killed him hmmm?

reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

nope he's decided to forge on ahead on his "road to perdition"
hopefully the neophyte who gave him advanced instructions [thus assuming responsibility for him] has sufficient Magical Knowledge and [especially] Power to deal with the consequences. as a fallen High Magus, while i have retained most of my knowledge, i lack the latter [having had my wings clipped] so he'd better not even think about asking me for help. i'll be replying one more time to him before taking my leave and u2uing his handler [selfharmonise] to let her know.
one might think op's friend and selfharmonise were the same person [or personality]

i am not being righteous or elitist here btw, it was very irresponsible to give him advanced instructions, especially when something safer could have been provided.
i recently assisted a very young lady on this forum by providing her with the aforementioned sane and safe practices, in an effort to draw her away from the darkside of magic, she is highly intelligent for her age, but has a very bad family situation. unlike many teenagers posting here her posts and threads were very good and mature.

she's dissapeared now,
i do hope she's well.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 0cryptic0truth0

STOP

this is Very High Magic you are playing around with
and you are setting yourself up [with a little help from your "friends"] for some serious nastiness indeed, if not self destruction.

you are nowhere near the same level as Jesus, Zarathustra,or Moses all of whom went thru this.
of those 3 only the second [and perhaps the 3rd] succeeded in achieving re-integration
the 1st was purging himself of evil and failed which is why the post xtian world is such a dark place
and official xtianity has a hand in this

where do you think Satan [jesus's exteriorized dark half] is nowadays and what is he up to hmmm?

Tulpas are high-order tools for metamorphosis:psychological-spiritual modification-evolution-integration
not something you do on a dare

again i'll remind you that your so called friend could be very well setting you up/using you for sinister purposes
i'm betting [s]he's also given you a set of instructions as well, this is very common in the world of the occult, perhaps you have potential and somebody want's to steal it. hopefully selfharmonise though foolish has better intentions and can be relied upon when the Magical-SHTF as it eventually will.

if you're into anime watch the latest story cycle of Bleach,
wherin the protagonist,having lost his powers, is assisted by new friends in regaining them,
only to have his new friends,who've tricked a couple of old friends as well,

steal them from him

which was the plan all along.

i and others have warned you
if you insist: stick to using it as a familiar and/or vehicle for astral projection and no more.
any self respecting witch [low-magic] can handle that
look up creation of a "Body of Light"

do not under any circumstances give it a personality or make it a visual duplicate of yourself
everything you've repressed throughout your life could use it as an escape vehicle.
it will then seek to cover it's tracks by getting rid of you and possibly your handler

just like all those stories where a monster or superhuman is created and turns on it's creators.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
How to destroy or reassimilate a Tul-Pa would be a better topic. It could be appreciated by schizophrenics (or rather people dealing with them)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A tulpa as I have come to believe is simply an autonomous consciousness which also exists in a self imposed hallucinatory body, which is usually much of your choice. A tulpa is entirely sentient and in control of its opinions, feelings, movements.(tulpa.info)
Essentially, it can think on it's own and is real, but only from your perception. It's conscious is running on your conscious, it has nothing to do with your soul/spirit. It originates in Tibetian Buddhism. It has access to your subconscious(if you allow it) and typically helps you. It cannot be seen by others, BUT there have been "group tulpae" in which multiple people have developed a similar tulpa, but not exactly the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join