It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ravages of Time. - A Chrono-visual view of Human Condition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
OK. Humans are part of earth. Time is natural. So I put this here. if any mods feel the need then please move.

I found this video on you tube. Created by a guy with serious dedication to what he wanted to show.

Watch the video and try and stay with it. it hurts the eyes a bit, but see it through.

Andy Warhol said from the moment we are born we start to die. Seriously I can see that here. Apart from the manic hairstyle and the obvious enforced haircuts, which are funny. Does anyone else notice the point when real life catches up with this guy. There is a distinct yet subtle change in his facial expression, You can almost see the weight of the world pushing down on him. it is sudden and shocking.

Having been through this point in my own life, there is nothing life looking at yourself in the mirror and saying. hey I don't recognise you!! as the face that stares back at you does not seem to be your own!

Odd yet disturbing. But round of applause to this man for taking the time to do this.

Comments?

edit on 27/2/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Best vid i have seen in awhile,

Thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You're welcome.

Did you note the distinct change is his face. I saw it and though wow!. something really happened to that guy!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I really didn't like watching this video because that is what I am seeing in the mirror every morning, a little more grey and a lot more crows eyes to say the least of it..

I noticed a dramatic change at about the 350 mark and It rattles me here.
I'm in my early 50's here so I have done a lot of morphing lately, and not for the positive.

I agree we are all dying the minute we are born.
Great thread and S&F for you sir/madame

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I know what you mean. Time wait for no man. You can tell it is the same person, but the difference. whoa!

As they say the eyes don't age.

True I guess.

Don't worry about the greys, its distinguished

And it's Sir by the way.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Iwinder

I know what you mean. Time wait for no man. You can tell it is the same person, but the difference. whoa!

As they say the eyes don't age.

True I guess.

Don't worry about the greys, its distinguished

And it's Sir by the way.

Laughing here because my wife is sitting next to me on her lap top and when she read your reply to me she said the grey's are natures high lights to women.....

On a more serious note I did notice that it was just one morning quite a few years ago that as I stood up in front of our bathroom mirror to shave it was just like ??????? What happened to my blond hair, it seemed to go grey over night.

One day happy and blond with a touch of distinguishing highlights and the next morning whammmo I am old.

Take care Sir,
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 27-2-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh dear! how do you think I feel I had that who are you moment at 28!!..

Unless you can save my sanity by telling me this happens every fifteen years or so!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I believe that my awakening happened when I was in my early to mid 30's, just one look is all it took and I knew the grim reaper was keeping tabs on me.

Regards, Iwinder

top topics

join