It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am slightly confused. Looking for Info

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

not to debate, but to inquire...

its sounds to me that you are referring to, generally, public airlines, and their budgets...i would like clarification to if that includes air force and military protocol as well

another source for the planes i would like to speculate on is the plausibility of an alphabet agency or private mercenaries?

to inquire, and potentially debate...

i understand and respect the fact every plane created is cataloged and tagged, but just because that is standard, who is to say that through black budgets and compartmentalization a fleet, or several, planes could be constructed and put in use, without having to follow the standard protocol? i believe that theory could hold more plausibility than not.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

Yes, its entirely possible that they could have been doing a test run for the last 10 years.

There is no law that prohibits them from doing such, if its for the "good" of the nation,
even the U.N. has establshed that.

And the technology in terms of nano particulates is far advanced.

edit on 28-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

i personally humor: 1,2,3,7, and 8....

Number 8 on the (creatively made-up list you referred to) is "population control". Do you want to re-evaluate your stance on throwing in with that concept? Populations are steadily increasing, year-over-year....excepting areas of extreme Human hardship, and these are not regions that are subject to any "weather modification" programs.

Another thing (applies to the "Immunization / innocculation" notions....(number 7)....(which seem to be logically mutually exclusive, if you just think hard about them), the problem is something "sprayed" above your head at heights of 6 to 8 miles are NOT going to affect anything directly underneath.

Despite the need to remind people that what are seen are nothing but clouds of ice particles, anyway. Clouds that eventually sublimate back to vapor state....because they are water ice, and will sublimate (evaporate) back to water vapor.

Number 3 is equally silly as the others.....HAARP has no effect on the lower atmosphere, where we live and where weather is "made" by Nature. The vast majority of all weather is produced in the troposphere. HAARP's influence is designed to interact with the ionosphere....this is a region well, well higher than even the stratosphere. The ionosphere begins at about 50 to 80 Kms (about 30 to 50 miles) above the ground.

Number 2 is, again, untrue.....since the contrails mistaken for "something else" are far too high to account for weather.

Number 1 is the "number 1" claim of the "chemtrail" faithful. But of course, there is NO evidence, at all, of any such activity. For the full nearly two decades that this alleged "conspiracy" has been around....not one shred of proof.

The SRM concepts are being studied, this is true....but, so far as an intellectual exercise, or a computer-based modelling structure, to ascertain viability.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i hope one day we find one, or make one...which ever comes first lol

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You said they do.

No, I did not.

I said that some airlines do.
I quoted from the Final Report from Aurora.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

thank you for your advice, i will def read into it

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

The SRM concepts are being studied, this is true....but, so far as an intellectual exercise, or a computer-based modelling structure, to ascertain viability.

There you go again, where is the proof that none of this has been tested,
or carried out?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

lol, nice. thank you for that piece of information

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

oh come one man, you have to read my words. i said "humor", you quoted it lol. i didnt say i believed them to be true, but those are the ones i have spent more time educating/entertaining myself with

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I want to take a moment to extend my sincere appreciation to JAsay1LOVE.

This thread has become, despite old strategies, a vehicle for the exchange of concepts the aggregation of facts, and tolerance of possibilities which the 'grown up' media will only treat as a joke, and use to ridicule the curious.

JAsay1LOVE's ability to navigate the occasional friction without exacerbating the angst underpinning some of our contributions is refreshing and makes for a fruitful thread which many can enjoy and participate in without being called names or being generalized into insulting categories ... (it's a work in progress so work together here, K?)

Good show folks!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

False equivalency is false. No one is saying unicorns exist.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
lol, man you like those unicorns dont you lol

Originally posted by Phage
Yes. They remind me of other mythical things.

Just for the sake of argument, Unicorns are not just based on mythology.

They could be based on actual observation.

edit on 28-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Which ones?
Where in the report is it stated that airlines have geoengineering budgets?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

That's a bicorn.
Actually it's a rhinocerous and you added a narwhal.
This is a unicorn.
www.jeffgothelf.com...

What you've done is the same as trying to equate cloud seeding with "chemtrails".
edit on 2/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

The equivalency is in the request to prove a negative.
"Prove jetblue does not have a geoengineering budget."
"Prove unicorns do not exist."

See how it works?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

i understand and respect the fact every plane created is cataloged and tagged, but just because that is standard, who is to say that through black budgets and compartmentalization a fleet, or several, planes could be constructed and put in use, without having to follow the standard protocol?

"Compartmentalization" is an over-used idea on this topic. And, just where do these "fleets" come from?

Did you know that there are hundreds, thousands of dedicated aviation hobbyists and enthusiasts all over the world who are always watching just about every aspect of aviation? If you have heard of railroad fans, or "RailFans" and "Trainspotting" hobbies, then this is similar.

Just search the InterWebs, there are a slew of sites dedicated to the hobby and these are devoted fans, usually.

www.airliners.net... is just one example....maybe one of the largest.

So, when it comes to the idea of "compartmentalization", there is no way that such a massive undertaking, as suggested by the many who point to every contrail and call it a "chemtrail" would have you believe, without a huge participation by man, many diverse people. Someone would have "talked" by now....if that large.

Further, it is suggested that "chemtrails" are Global....so this means that there would have to be many Governmental agencies, for each nation, involved. Because, no one nation is going to be allowed to violate another's airspace (even a "friendly" ally nation) without authority.

Finally, there is the simple math. Any sufficient quantity of material to be "ejected" in some manner, yet still remain suspended (as contrails do) and also exhibit all the normal behavior, and the same identical appearance as contrails.....well, it is only a contrail that can do that! In the quantities seen, because that is all that they are.

I did this math example last week....will try to shorten it. Think logically about a contrail, that is claimed to be a "chemtrail". OK? Get out the calculator, and play around with some numbers.....to get an idea of dimensions.

With me? A jet, in cruise, is moving at about 6 to 8 miles per minute, generally. Looking up at a contrail (alleged "chemtrail") that is formed....say you observe the jet for 10 minutes. Now, you have a "trail" between 60 to 80 miles long, right? Now, to see it from where you are on the ground, work out its other dimensions...how wide do you reckon? 100 feet? 200 feet? It will also have one more dimension --- thickness (height).

Plug in various numbers, and then calculate the various sizes in cubic feet. Maybe you will begin to see the problem.....because then you will have to determine what sort of "material" can be carried up, in sufficient quantities, to be as opaque as observed, and exhibit the characteristics seen.

It helps if you also pay attention to the payload capabilities, too. Even the USAF KC-135 tankers only have a payload capacity of about 83,000 pounds. (Remember, a lot of the weight in an airplane is accounted for by the fuel it requires in order to keep its engines running, for the total flight duration!!)

Now, if you can find a fleet of 747s that are "unaccounted" for....they have a pretty high payload capacity, in addition to their fuel for propulsion....upwards of 200,000 pounds is possible.....but of course, the catch there is.....just where is this "fleet"??

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

thank you. i think people are jaded to trolls and not wanting to get in to the meat of the matter for fear their efforts will be in vain, but when the message holds strong, the calluses can fall away, and the researcher and scientist in all of us will shine through. We all want to learn, and we all want to help. I have really contributed no information outside of an article which was shown to be false lol, so i am very grateful for the many references i have been provided to continue my research. I hope the dialog and information continue to be abundant here, as i believe (and i think most would agree) the only disclosure, for any "conspiracy" we are interested in, will most likely come from independent researchers (we), not the officials.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In response to your request for info, I came across a little blurb with sourced material on the subject of chemtrails over at Project Censored which may (or may not) help you in your research.

Government Sponsored Technologies for Weather Modification

Whether or not you accept it as a reliable source is up to you. All I know is it's damn near impossible to research anything bordering on "fringe" science, so you can take what you can get so that you, yourself can comb the signal-to-noise ratio.

rant
Since I'm already feeling grumpy, let me state that I'm getting pretty aggravated that legitimate discourse gets neatly dismissed and relegated to ALIENS AN AN AN BIGFOOT LULZ. I'm not saying conclusively one way or the other, but if airplanes can spray crap at a coupla hundred feet, why is it ZOMG ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE that they could ever do the same, just higher up? Jesus, not everything requires telemetry data and soil composition analysis.
/rant

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh, my idea that some airlines geoengineering budget did not come from that
report. That fact came from a letter to the editor of The Financial Times.

Here for instance, a larger airline that has been advising into the initiative for
over a decade, according to the owner.

Throughout the continental US, dozens of tanker and other aircraft are daily applying thousands of gallons of aerosol nano-particulates that serve several objectives, including the purported ability to reflect UV radiation. Similar operations are being conducted in Canada and parts of Europe source

Matthew Andersson, of Indigo Airlines
Founder, Aviation veteran and University of
Chicago graduate.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

very nice, point made. i would still consider it plausible on a small scale i believe. but i would also agree that it just doesn't seem probable on a larger scale being executed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join