It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

slow drip on high

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So for some time really i've been noticing and pointing out to family and friends how all things related to general "off topic" subjects have been appearing almost everywere recently from adverts to soaps and reality tv.

These things can be from a T-Shirt worn or a poster in the background, All major films have recently become involved in disasters and interferance from other lifeforms. I can understand the markets playing on the 2012 bandwagon but seriously is the market that BIG?

Now the market isnt usualy entertained unless there is a viable market worth investing in right?,

So is it there already or are we being dripped faster? This isnt just films im talking about, Im calling in all tv catagories, soaps, comedys, all of them.

If there is a governing body who has to say yes to what is aired, As i believe there is?. And rules abided by from the producers and networks + the media market bandwagon which has to abided by and goes into every thing you see from a choclate bar in the back of show or a pair of trianers worn by the actor. But yet this kind of stuff is even getting into my childrens school work and homework, This school is a C of E one aswell.

So i want to open this thread and everytime people see or hear a comment whether it be TV,RADIO,AN ADVERT,SCHOOL, Anything i'd like to see it listed if possible, Time/place and discription if not a possible picture/video

I will do the same when i also have seen or have the chance to take pictures,
edit on 27-2-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

edit on 27-2-2012 by goinglocodowninacapulco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If you are aware of this then why even own a TV? You understand what the TV is for. Distractions and programing, it was made for this very reason so how could it turn into any thing but? Turn it off, if you are not happy with school then find one that you like or do home schooling.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

This is something i've noticed of new, Im not paranoid enough to get rid of my tv have my modern family and kids sitting there wondering why daddys taken the tv and put it the bin.

I can choose what i watch and when, I control my tv and whats on it when im watching it, That isnt the point its the small things that keep popping up, And it wouldnt matter what school she's in neither. If a family wants to get rid of all tech and sit there doing nothing but feeding paranoia while isolating their children so be it but not in my home. My children will see all sides of the grass and will understand, Not be dictated to like North Korea thanks.
edit on 27-2-2012 by intuitive because: spelling mistakes again.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not saying I disagree but, care to give a few examples of what it is you're referring to? I've noticed a lot of strange things on TV lately but to better contribute to your thread i'd need to know what you are talking about, thanks.

new topics

top topics

join