It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
Dear FF ... News is Reuters, Times etc... anything else is farking rubbish claptrap.

Dear torqpoc ... News is anything factual no matter where it is found. The sources are just fine.
Unfortunately the MSM has it's own agenda and isn't likely to post all the information that people
need to hear. MSM like MSNBC, NYTimes, Newsweek and HUFF Post are notoriously left wing.
Whereas Wall Street Journal and FOX are right wing.

Just because it has a big name doesn't make it accurate.
Just because it has a less known name doesn't make it 'farking rubbish claptrap'.

(
I like your imaginative wording there)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I smell bullsheet ^

WOW

edit on 28-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Rick Santorum Declared War On China In Last Night's Republican Debate

Former Sen. Rick Santorum declared war on China in last night's Bloomberg-Washington Post presidential debate.

After Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman traded barbs about China's record of currency manipulation, Santorum injected himself into the conversation, saying:

"You know, Mitt, I don't want to go to a trade war, I want to beat China," he said. "I want to go to war with China and make America the most attractive place in the world to do business."

source: articles.businessinsider.com...

How can you interpret that?

"I DON'T want to go to a TRADE war (...) I want to GO TO WAR with China".

Is there any other possible interpretation???

Besides a trade war, what is the other kind of war that you know?

This man, Rick Santorum, is the same that says "Obama's agenda is not based on the Bible".

What if this crazy fanatic wins the election in the USA?

Should Russia and China take "preventive action" now?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Seriously, I still don't understand what is the difference between this Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani from Iran, and Rick Santorum from the United States.

- Rick Santorum isn't calling for World War III and forcing the survivors to become Christian.
- Rick Santorum isn't a religious leader.
- Rick Santorum, if elected POTUS, would still have to deal with a balance of power ... the other powers wouldn't allow him to do anything wild and crazy even if he wanted to. The SCOTUS and the legislative branch ... and our secular laws .. would keep him in check.

Whereas the Ayatollahs
- are calling for (or hope for) World War III and the forcing of the survivors to become Muslim.
- are religious leaders with a following and have political power.
- don't have secular laws to keep them in check.

Side note - Rick Santorum is conservative-Catholic and therefore doesn't believe in any 'rapture'. He can't be lumped in with any of the Christian fundamentalists who you hear about who look forward to World War III and a 'rapture'. There are a few of them out there. Not many .. but some.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Seriously, I still don't understand what is the difference between this Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani from Iran, and Rick Santorum from the United States.

- Rick Santorum isn't calling for World War III and forcing the survivors to become Christian.

Maybe this is why he wants to "go to war with China"...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by korathin
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have a solution to the problem of muslims desire to conquer the world: Neutron bomb. Israel can have Egypt, Arabian Peninsula, Syria, Lebanon, southern Turkey and South west Iraq. Greece can have the rest of Turkey while Sub Saharan Africans can move to North Africa to repopulate the region.

Iran, Eastern Iraq, Pakistan can go to India(as well as chunks of Indonesia), while Russia and China shares the recently depopulated ares of Central Asia(and China given a chunk of Indonesia as well).

End result= World Peace and never a risk of muslims conquering the world.

Muslims do not wish to conquer anything.

Yet, despite your sick desires, you will not destroy Islam. On the contrary, it will prevail above all other religions. That is God's promise in the Bible and in the Qur'an and you can do NOTHING ABOUT IT.

NO IT WON’T!!! I have no religion how’s it going to prevail above mine! I believe in me and myself!! I’d rather die than believe in any god!! Id sooner believe in the devil than god! Of any religion!.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Maybe this is why he wants to "go to war with China"...

The full quote - in context - from your own source

After Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman traded barbs about China's record of currency manipulation, Santorum injected himself into the conversation, saying: "You know, Mitt, I don't want to go to a trade war, I want to beat China," he said. "I want to go to war with China and make America the most attractive place in the world to do business."

He wasn't talking about World War III. He wasn't talking about making China all Christian. The conversation was about currency, economics and business. He was talking about a business war. Economically we have lost to China. He doesn't want just a trade war, but he wants America to come out on top of China economically.

I don't know how you get anything else out of that. It's pretty clear.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And one more important "detail" is this debate:

Jafar Sobhani is NOT the President of Iran.

Jafar Sobhani is NOT the leader of the Revolutionary Guard.

Jafar Sobhani is not the "Supreme Leader".

So, why should we be worried about what Jafar Sobhani says or doesn't say?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

You REAAAALLLY don't want people discussing the fact that three of Irans Ayatollahs have said these radical and destructive things, do you?

- These Ayatollahs have big power in Iran - both in religion and in politics.
- These Ayatollahs have big numbers of followers in Iran.
- These Ayatollahs said some very violent things that could effect the entire world.
- Iran is ruled with religion very much a factor .. not by secular law.
- People should care what they said, not only because of those facts, but because to stay ignorant of what is happening in the world is to invite your own downfall.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by GLontra

You REAAAALLLY don't want people discussing the fact that three of Irans Ayatollahs have said these radical and destructive things, do you?

- These Ayatollahs have big power in Iran - both in religion and in politics.
- These Ayatollahs have big numbers of followers in Iran.
- These Ayatollahs said some very violent things that could effect the entire world.
- Iran is ruled with religion very much a factor .. not by secular law.
- People should care what they said, not only because of those facts, but because to stay ignorant of what is happening in the world is to invite your own downfall.

Wake me up when Ali Khamenei or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad say something like that..

Why would the world be worried about what some obscure Ayatollah says?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Okay .... WAKE UP!! read the opening post ..
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, a top Iranian Twelver Shia and a 'Marja"
Grand Ayatollah Nouri Hamedani, also a Twelver and a “Marja” with followers around the world

They aren't obsure. They are major religious leaders of Iran. And therefore, they have significant sway with what happens in Iran ... and therefore they impact world matters.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hamas Covenant explains that it is not a local movement, nor even a national movement. The heading is "The global nature of the Islamic resistance movement." And later, "Because the Muslims are spread throughout the entire world, the movement is global." To remove any doubt, Dr. Yunis Al Astal, a member of the Palestinian parliament, one of the senior Hamas officials, who served as dean of the faculty are of Shariah and chairman of the Islamic Law Department at Islamic University, stated that "We Will Conquer Rome, and from There Continue to Conquer the Two Americas and Eastern Europe."

The yellow flag of the Hezbollah shows an AK-47 reaching out from a rocket-launching truck with the entire globe in the background, yes Islam has always yerned to take over the gloab, and today it is the easy for them, with the help of Usful idiots, in the form of extreme left wing groups, financed by NGO's wich are mostly under the evil wings of the fourth reich George Soros.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

So, why should we be worried about what Jafar Sobhani says or doesn't say?

Because he is one of the people with the most influence in Iran.

Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani (Born in 1930) is an Iranian Twelver shia marja, influential theologian and writer.

Ayatullah Subhani learned under eminent scholars such as Grand Ayatullah Borojurdi, Grand Ayatullah Khomeini, and Sayid Muhammad Tabataba'i for about fifteen years.

Jafar Sobhani is a lecturer at Qom seminaries and a senior member of the high council of Qom Seminary. Sobhani believes that the media in an Islamic country must be tightly controlled by the administration and it is not necessary that the people get informed about news unless necessary. He said: "Lying is a big sin, but telling the truth is not a must."

Link
Sounds like a real charming guy.

Just because he is not the Supreme Grand Ayatollah or whatever the title is called, doesn't mean that his words are meaningless or that nobody listens to them in Iran.
He is one of the guys running the show as he is in the leading circle of religious figures who are 'at the throne', and seeing as Iran is a THEOCRACY, this guy is not just an old powerless fool with a beard.

When this all conflict is going to end, and if Iran is going to be a burning death pit, just remember which religious nuts fueled the flame for such hatred. You will have no place to complain.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Azadok

When islams Mahadi returns Sunni and Shia will unite and every Jew and Christian living in Muslim lands will be forced to convert to Islam or be beheaded , their holy books are very clear on this matter . It will start in the Islamic countries and they will try to spread that faith by the sword throughout the world.

That would be the false un-Islamic belief, that is not the true Islamic belief. Don't get a few rotten apples mixed up with an entire belief system.

There can be no doubt this will be the actions of the Iranian regime , they already are putting some young Christian lad to death for no reasons other than to prove a point.

The Muslim brother hood has been stirring up trouble in Egypt , Lybia and other countries against all non Muslims . Look at how poorly the Iraqi Christians have been treated since Sadam's ouster , dozens of church's burnt and thousands of Christians killed for simply being a Christian. The scenario is already starting in Syria with the brotherhood stirring up anti government protesters against Christians .

I will say this again I know the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace and disagree with many aspects of the Koran regarding calls to jihad and other issues but to remain silent when you are the majority, while the minority stirs the masses into a frenzy. The moderate Muslims have to stand up and be heard denouncing all these acts of violence to gain credibility on their claim of a religion of peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Okay .... WAKE UP!! read the opening post ..
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, a top Iranian Twelver Shia and a 'Marja"
Grand Ayatollah Nouri Hamedani, also a Twelver and a “Marja” with followers around the world

They aren't obsure. They are major religious leaders of Iran. And therefore, they have significant sway with what happens in Iran ... and therefore they impact world matters.

Again, I have to ask, seeing as how you didn't feel good enough to respond to me before, you read Persian? If you don't you are at risk of buying the same propaganda that was spewed when they "wanted to wipe Israel from the map".

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Yet, despite your sick desires, you will not destroy Islam. On the contrary, it will prevail above all other religions. That is God's promise in the Bible and in the Qur'an and you can do NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Can you not see the contradiction?

And with posts like this don't you understand why people are suspicious of Islam and it's adherents?

No, there is no contradiction. Maybe you are seeing one where there is none.

It is a BIG DIFFERENCE if we say "muslims want to conquer the world" and "Islam will prevail".

You see, it is not us muslims who will make war or conquer countries or whatever in order to "make" Islam prevail. It is GOD who will do it. And He does as he wishes.

We can see it happening LIVE. More and more people will revert to Islam. NO ONE IS FORCING THEM. They are simply doing it. This will continue, no matter how much haters hate it - because God has promised that.

So, it doesn't matter what some Ayatollah said or did not say somewhere. The MAJORITY of muslims does not and will not CONQUER by WAR anyone. If we do any conquering, it is conquering of hearts with the help of God almighty.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
well you know allah and god or whoever are going to be mighty pissed when they come back and find out all the religious people have been going around killing each other because their religion is the right one , whilst all us normal people , who arent fanatical havent gone crazy and killed each other over nothing !

how would all the people explain that to god when they have to !

and god lets all the atheists go into the afterlife freely as they choose to be strong themselves without god , we didnt turn our backs on him , we just chose to be our own god !

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I say that the earth belongs to Hippies! Since the sixties we have cared and nurtured it and loved it while Christians, Muslims, and Zionists have trashed it with nuclear and biological and conventional weapons. Look out all you infidels because we are ready to launch our new intercontinental killer weed warhead. It will stone every one of you back to the stone age where you will meet Bob Dylan and Bob Marley whom we worship as the Holy Bob Trinity.
Yeah it is hard to count when you are stone age stoned brother.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Christians who live in the midst of Muslims understand the chances of Martyrdom and undertake it willingly when they decide they will not flee to a safer country. THEY DIE WILLINGLY FOR THEIR GOD. Be happy for them.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Can you not see the contradiction

And with posts like this don't you understand why people are suspicious of Islam and it's adherents?

No, there is no contradiction. Maybe you are seeing one where there is none.

It is a BIG DIFFERENCE if we say "muslims want to conquer the world" and "Islam will prevail".

You see, it is not us muslims who will make war or conquer countries or whatever in order to "make" Islam prevail. It is GOD who will do it. And He does as he wishes.

We can see it happening LIVE. More and more people will revert to Islam. NO ONE IS FORCING THEM. They are simply doing it. This will continue, no matter how much haters hate it - because God has promised that.

So, it doesn't matter what some Ayatollah said or did not say somewhere. The MAJORITY of muslims does not and will not CONQUER by WAR anyone. If we do any conquering, it is conquering of hearts with the help of God almighty.

I have read Islamic eschatology and have somewhat of a grip on it but by no means am I a scholar on this issue and the same goes for my Christian beliefs in end times prophecy .

That being said I have to ask if a individual practicing Islam and hey profess to believe the prophets of the bible , how can they ignore all the prophecies regarding of the destruction of Islamic countries going up against Israel ?

To me it is compelling how your Mahadi and Issa mirror our Antichrist and false prophet up to including the coming on a white horse to beheading of the Jews and Christians and all non muslims who do not convert to Islam. I mean your end times vision is the anti type of the Christian end times vision York savior is our Antichrist ad your Issa is our false prophet and our Jesus is your dajahl or devil.

All I have to say to you all that practice Islam is that only one of these can be correct , given the fact Satan since time in memorium has tried to destroy Gods plan, which he thought he did when he had Jesus nailed to the cross. The fact that your religion arrised after this plan failed along with his plan to crush Christianity is compelling to me , all I can say is you were born into the wrong religion and I don't believe Jesus will hold that against you.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join