It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Would the original started of this thread please help me out, I am trying to find your other threads were you post about Christian leaders spouting off the same rhetoric about Jesus and the Rapture.
I would hate for people to think that you only do this about Iran because they can easily accuse you of war mongering.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
M'kay, seems a few mullahs have their turbans wrapped too tightly again. The world's big enough for more than one brand of A-hole religions, isn't it? Even though in a perfect world folks would get along like they were told in the beginning in all of those moldy old books that never seem to be read properly, we're going to always have a few rotten apples souring the whole batch. May the wheels of karma run over their dogma again, and again, and again.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's sad to think that the human race could progress soo much more without religion clouding peoples minds.

All this fighting over nothing. When will people use their own brains and realise there's no God / Allah, it's just us on this planet. We are just one species out of millions in the Universe, and it's time we left the ridiculous idea of religions behind and worked together.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by forklift
The good ol grand Ayatollah hasn't exactly hurt anyone, so don't see the problem here.

Really?
Iran's Ayatollah Ali Khamenei calls for destruction of Israel, Jews

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is calling for the death of all Jews and the destruction of Israel. On the Web site, called Alef, Khamenei says the opportunity must not be lost to remove "this corrupting material. It is a "'jurisprudential justification' to kill all the Jews and annihilate Israel, and in that, the Islamic government of Iran must take the helm."

First of all, an article quoting another website isn't really a source is it? Why not link to the first site? Oh right, because it's in Persian and you can't read it.

Second: from your link;

The article states that because Israel is going to attack Iran's nuclear facilities, Iran is justified in launching a pre-emptive, cataclysmic attack against the Jewish state, the doctrine argues.

If Iran is talking about this, how is this any different than Israel talking about a preemptive strike to rid the Iranians of the their enrichment facilities because they feel threatened? It works both ways.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by beezzer

Not directly, but they provide political clout to those that do. If, for example, Israel is to be taken as a self described "Jewish" state, with Judaism being nothing more than another religion, then surely they too, as evidenced by recent history, are just as much a danger as any turban wearing Iranian cleric. After all, they are the self proclaimed "chosen" ones who regard the rest of us as simply cattle, there to serve them?

To be honest, I am more concerned by Israeli terrorism and control than anything allegedly threatened by any Iranian cleric. Simply because the Israelis DO have a large nuclear arsenal and have a history of creating conflict for their own benefit.

This is truly one of the most vicious bold faced lies used by Muslim apologists , when Israel regained statehood they were instantly attacked by every Arab state around them , who should have destroyed these people but only GOD KNOWS WHY THEY COULD NOT. Then they wer attacked by the Arab states several more times over the years always defeating these overwhelming Arab forces that had both superior numbers in men and equipment, but again GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY THE JEWS SURRVIVED.

I am fairly sure that God promised the Jews when he was done punishing them for their sins he would bring them back home and they would never be up rooted again. So maybe this explains why the lies by Muslim apologists accusing Israel of being the aggressor.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Let me start by saying I am not a fan of anyone who is currently running, BUT I am a fan of truth on both sides.
Rick made that statement in response to Obama saying that the HHS mandate is based on the bible see link below
www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well, I dunno.

They do pray to that bit of meteorite at Mecca.

I never understood that, why is it so special?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
religion of peace my butt. NOTHING israel does is peaceful.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Cool, so you were there? You must have been because i swear i read you were saying that the news reported EXACTLY what was said. Good to have such a high profile fellow within our ranks!

Keep up the good work!

/sarcasm off

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is why religion is dangerous. If it's not this then it would be Christians on a crusade or Jews believing they're better than everyone else because the book says they're God's "chosen people". When are people going to stop this primitive garbage?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There's never been an Abrahamic Religion of "Peace". The Jews, the Christians, Islam; all three claim to be the one true religion serving the one true god. Ironic since Christianity was born of Judaism, and Islam was born of them both.

Personally, I think the world would be in a much better state of peace if we could rid our selves of this Abrahamic Infection.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The crazy religious leader can say all he wants. It's not until the Iranian government does something that we have a problem.

Look at the U.S. we had a politician call for an assassination. We have preachers who call for all sorts of crazy things.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Are there any cool heads in this world? Are we all insane?

Anyone?

Does anybody think clearly?

Or is this just a mirage. Maybe it's just a dream.

Be nice to wake up. I don't like to feel like I'm trippin when I'm trying not to.

Well I hope that reason and scrutiny triumph over faith and fear.

Why do I?

Because I want us to discover the mysteries buried in our universe, not kill each other.

It's infinitely more interesting than the insanity on this planet that happens between people.

You know what I want?

I want the ability to be invisible both physically and visibly, so I can travel the entire planet and search the people for clues to why they fight. I want to know it all. I want to know what people have done. I don't want to do this to cause mayhem. I want to do it to increase understanding and to bring us to a point where we can start to explore this universe on a deeper level. Right now, I feel like a headless chicken.

That's what I'd wish for if I was given a wish. My second wish would be the ability to travel into the past and record moments vividly to learn from and to commit to memory things that're history.

What scares me is that there really are islamic people that're extremist like this. And there really are christians who similarly believe in the end times and in a war that litters the ground with 3 feet of blood. And there're followers of Judaism that believe similarly. I heard a rant on the radio by one of them. He also said there'd be a huge war. These kinds of people seem to slowly seep into halls of power.

Above all, I hate feeling limited in my ability to understand all of this.
edit on 27-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Didnt anyone ever tell them not to beleive everything they read
and im hoping for something better than doom an gloom thankyou op for the post

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The Jews are the chosen ones and Israel is theirs. They never hurt anybody over it. *Cough*Cough*Cough*

Reporting the news.........News from a capitalist country is called: lets make money and then report the news.

Seriously,
This world is being run by fanatic inbred psychos pure and simple. I swear, I wish with all my heart that the Most high/Creator/God/Lord of spirits comes back and separates the righteous from the evil because people are confused big time about what is real and GOOD from what is just manipulative garbage and EVIL. All three holy books believe in each other. Yet, 1st COMMANDMENT THY SHALL NOT KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF happened to that??????? 1st COOOMMMMANDMENT 1st!!!!!!!!!!!! They are pumping us with war after war after war.I mean WTF are we doing? We in America are paying for teenagers with guns (US/Canadian/UK army) to shoot other teenagers with guns in another country because we are right? Because we got attacked by people that hate us?? Wonder why?? Because people just hate people for no reason especially when they have black beards!! We can kill little kids? Really? LITTLE KIDS?? Who have NOTHING to do with anything. You're going to convince me that either side has the right to do that???!? BOTH ARE THE SAME EVIL...

It's always the same three causing the problems. This is all triggered and planned and massaged so we can turn on each other and hate and then hate some more. Don't you see it people?? You think America is so different from Nazi Germany...Open a book for the love of computers. Compare analyse. We are being played like little bitch fiddles by the elite: the Queen/ the Vatican / other rich f*cks. We don't know our real history. We don't know where we are going because we never knew where we came from! No wonder we say: "History repeats itself!" No # because we never document it for real it's always written by the victor thus making it BSSSSSSSSSS.

The way I see it is we have to stop one fanatic crazy f*ck from acting like an idiot so the other crazy fanatic f*ck can implement his idiot ideas!! were f*cked no mater what. Again we have to choose the lesser of two evils just like we always have to in a democracy. What makes us think we even have a choice? How many people protested against the war in Iraq:

Is this enough?

They still went. And liberated the oppressed from the oppressor right? Or to find WMDs? Which they had undeniable proof of...We have to seriously think of something or we will be somewhere we don't want to be in the near future. Let's be real here. Because it's not the politician that will be going to war with your money, it's the kid from the ghetto with no money or future securing his countries future from another kid in a ghetto with even less future. Like pawns on a chess board. They all look so nice when they're in their uniforms, they forget quickly where they came from and why they are there! /end rant

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I am more worried about Greater Israel being established from Nile to Euphrates:

And when has an Israeli spoken of wanting a Greater Israel from Nile to Euphrates?

BTW, the blue parts on the flag are from the blue fronds on the prayer shawl.

www.religionfacts.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The article states that because Israel is going to attack Iran's nuclear facilities, Iran is justified in launching a pre-emptive, cataclysmic attack against the Jewish state, the doctrine argues.

If Iran is talking about this, how is this any different than Israel talking about a preemptive strike to rid the Iranians of the their enrichment facilities because they feel threatened? It works both ways.

It's about the same difference as a SWAT team threatening to take out a suspected drug house, and an extermination army obliterating out a city.

edit on 27-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

First it starts slow, like its happening right now and then allot of nukes go off, after that there will be no islam, christianity, buddhism, etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

I am more worried about Greater Israel being established from Nile to Euphrates:

And when has an Israeli spoken of wanting a Greater Israel from Nile to Euphrates?

BTW, the blue parts on the flag are from the blue fronds on the prayer shawl.

www.religionfacts.com...

Silly boy. It's not the Nile and the Euphrates. Put the flag on it's side and it's the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. And the white parts are Israel, Israel and Israel!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Kind of unfair Christ followers are supposed to do unto others as they would have done unto them, in other words to love one another. While Islam demands the death of non believers of Islamic faith.

Well guess what Jesus followers it is in the Bible if you commit a sin because of fear, you are guilty of nothing in the eyes of the Lord...

So lets get it on....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join