It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

No, but they want everyone in the world to support their evil intentions toward Muslims. We might as well all be Jewish since a lot of people support them for so many things that don't concern the beliefs of others.
edit on 27-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

No. They just live next door to a group of people that want to kill them all.

Kinda scary, if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
Do you really think bombing Ayatollah will solve the problem?

WHY do people always get on these threads and jump to 'you want to bomb Iran'?? The Ayatollahs made statements. They have power in Iran. They have followers. It is SMART to know what they are saying and what impact it could have. To ignore it would be to do so at our own peril.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And I probably live next door to a bunch of crazy people who wish harm on others, but you don't see me pointing fingers, and making wrong assumptions about someone. The day action is taken then maybe these assumptions about Iran can be looked at a little more seriously. Just seems like Israel is crying wolf.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So simply back off and leave them the hell alone then. If they act against you THEN you have a legitimate reason to strike back, but enough of the constant war mentality, it gets a little boring. It all appears so ridiculous too when you look at how long we have been fed this BS... 20 to 30 years and counting and yet we are all still here and Iran has not attacked anyone or enslaved us all.

I prefer to judge on actions, not what someone may or may not have said. I have also travelled the world extensively and spent time among many different races of varying religious beliefs, including Muslims, and have never been threatened with death if I don't convert. There again, I have always treated those I met on my travels with respect and courtesy, and not tried to steal from them or tell them they are evil and worship false gods etc. Maybe that's a bit of a contributing factor to the problems?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

You have no concept of their eschatology when it comes to their Mahadi returning or you would not say those things but then again you would say those things of you agreed with them because you are Muslim.

Iran believes it is their job to usher in the Mahadi and to do this they believe there has to be a huge war with massive loss of life for their Mahadi to appear. So yeah let them have their nukes so they can test their theory on having the Mahadi return.

Ignorance is not bliss all of the time wake up!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
So simply back off and leave them the hell alone then. If they act against you THEN you have a legitimate reason to strike back, but enough of the constant war mentality, it gets a little boring.

The only ones bringing up a strike or a war against Iran in this thread are the Iranian apologists (like you). Looks like you have more of a war mentality then most of the other posters here. How, is discussing what the Grand Ayatollahs said translated into me having a 'war mentality' and having the need to 'back off' ?? Good luck with answering that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

So simply back off and leave them the hell alone then. If they act against you THEN you have a legitimate reason to strike back, but enough of the constant war mentality, it gets a little boring.

The only ones bringing up a strike or a war against Iran in this thread are the Iranian apologists (like you). Looks like you have more of a war mentality then most of the other posters here. How, is discussing what the Grand Ayatollahs said translated into me having a 'war mentality' and having the need to 'back off' ?? Good luck with answering that.

I have to agree. I've been saying that there WON'T be a war. Yet all the apologists can talk about is warwarwarwarwarwarar.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I have always treated those I met on my travels with respect and courtesy, and not tried to steal from them or tell them they are evil and worship false gods etc. Maybe that's a bit of a contributing factor to the problems?

backatchya. The Iranian Ayatollahs say outrageous things ... but WE are the bad guys, eh?

I also have always treated those I met on my travels with respect and courtesy as well.
I also have have never tried to steal from them or tell them they are evil or that they worship false gods.
What we do or dont do on our travels is irrelevant and is NOT any kind of 'contributing factor'.
The Grand Ayatollahs religion itself, coupled with their huge power tripping egos, is the problem.
The fact that they are 'twelvers' is the problem.
The fact that they belong to a religion that is all or nothing ... at the point of a sword ... is the problem.

People sitting here on the computer discussing what the Ayatollahs have said .. that's NOT the problem.
You are blaming the victim.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

Oh come on! Everyone knows the nuclear thing is BS, so they need to change tack and wave the scary Muslim bogeyman again. So what if they want their new Messiah? How does that differ from Christian fundies who also seem to be salivating at the prospect of the rapture, and endorsing the death of everyone else to get it, even to the extent of cheering on more war if it brings it about.
What may or may not have been said often comes from western sources is the point I was making. Which, as we all know, have a bad reputation when it comes to correct translations. Often, we are left with no other verifiable sources either. All the statements attributed to "official" sources, etc, that never name the person or provide original documentation for verification. It's simple investigatory requirements, and most of what we are presented simply would not stand up to real scrutiny.

You know why ! When islams Mahadi returns Sunni and Shia will unite and every Jew and Christian living in Muslim lands will be forced to convert to Islam or be beheaded , their holy books are very clear on this matter . It will start in the Islamic countries and they will try to spread that faith by the sword throughout the world.

People better get their heads out of the sand , this is no joke and these Muslim apologists on ATS are lying right to you if they say this is not the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by forklift

You have no concept of their eschatology when it comes to their Mahadi returning or you would not say those things but then again you would say those things of you agreed with them because you are Muslim.

Iran believes it is their job to usher in the Mahadi and to do this they believe there has to be a huge war with massive loss of life for their Mahadi to appear. So yeah let them have their nukes so they can test their theory on having the Mahadi return.

Ignorance is not bliss all of the time wake up!!!

Time to wake up?

Did you know Muslims believed that MAhdi will appear after the ONE EYED anti-Christ and Mahdi's job will be do kill the anti-Christ?

I am more worried about Greater Israel being established from Nile to Euphrates:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

When islams Mahadi returns Sunni and Shia will unite and every Jew and Christian living in Muslim lands will be forced to convert to Islam or be beheaded , their holy books are very clear on this matter . It will start in the Islamic countries and they will try to spread that faith by the sword throughout the world.

That would be the false un-Islamic belief, that is not the true Islamic belief. Don't get a few rotten apples mixed up with an entire belief system.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

This throws your theory of 'shia joining Sunni' out the window:

Quote from Prophet Muhammad:

Question: What is the meaning of the following hadeeth:

((My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one?)), [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

Who is that sect ? And will the seventy two sects live forever in the Fire, as the mushrik will or not? And does the term "ummah" of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) apply to thos who follow him as well as those who do not, or is it to the former only?

Response: What is meant by the term "ummah" in this hadeeth is the ummah of response (ummatul-ijaabah - those who responded to the call to Islaam after having been invited), which shall be divided into seventy three sects; seventy two of which are deviant, who practice innovated religious practices that do not constitute apostacy. Each shall be punished in accordance to the innovations and deviation (it practiced), except for those who Allaah pardons and forgives. Their final abode will be Jannah. The only sect that will be safe is Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah, who adhere to the Sunnah of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and hold fast to what he and his companions (radhi-yallaahu 'anhum) were holding to. It is they about whom the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((A group of my ummah shall remain steadfast, on the truth, victorious, unharmed by those who oppose them, and do not support them, until the death or until the Day of Resurrection)), [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree, nos.71 and 3641, and Saheeh Muslim, no.1920]

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Indeed! But, that is because we are over there killing them, more often than not, for the resources they sit on

Seriously?

So the current situation in Iraq is down to 'us' and nothing to do with the age old differences between Sunni and Shia Muslims?

Perhaps you should check out the atrocities committed by Boko Haram in Nigeria and the ongoing fighting between Sufi and Wahhabi Muslims in Somalia.

Or the genocide committed by Muslims against Christians and Animists in Sudan.

Or what about the activities of Muslim extremists in Indonesia and The Phillipines?

Or the problems China are having with their own Muslim extremist groups.

And of course we can't forget the numerous conflicts involving Muslims in the old Russian Republics and even in Russia itself.

Of course this list is slightly selective, I could have included numerous other instances where Islam is in direct conflict with itself and others.
And yes. there are a few instances where conflict is occurring which doesn't involve Islam.
But the vast majority do.
And it is highly inaccurate to blame all those that do on 'the west'.
Yes, there is blood on 'our' hands.....but the blame doesn't lie soley, or even predominantly, at 'our' feet.

Islam and it's followers have to accept a large part of the responsibilty if we are to break this cycle of confrontation.

Unfortunately I am beginning to think that the 'western' ethos of freedom of thought and belief is the very antithesis of Islam and that major military confrontation might be inevitable.

I certainly hope I am wrong.
edit on 27/2/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They're just as bat# crazy as Christian fundamentalists. Why are we still listening to those village idiots (on both sides)?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

You know why ! When islams Mahadi returns Sunni and Shia will unite...

Stopped reading here, because clearly you don't know what you're talking about

Sunnis and Shia uniting...riiiiiiiiight. Have you bothered to read up on history? Those 2 sects have battled each other for decades (and longer). They're like Protestants and Catholics when they battled it out and prosecution happened.

I'm talking about fundamentalists of course, who sadly are often the ones in power.

Fundamentalists on all sides are the village idiots dragging the sane rest of us down with them. Zero logic, zero rationality, and nothing but racist/bigoted statements. It's about time the same rest tells those idiots (fundi Christians and Muslims) to stfu, and to embrace the 21st century...because clearly, those idiots still live in the middle ages

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

You would like to see Iran bombed? because of their nuke program or the threat against the Zionists? If you do, then the USA should of been bombed decades ago. Iran houses real Jews from thousands of year old lines so maybe they know that fake Jews are occupying Israel right now. Most of the Iranian Jews wouldnt piss on Israel also.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

yeah we all have a vision don't we... and all of them are about as whacked as this one is. truth is no one knows # about anything, no one can predict what;s going to happen one hour from now let alone a month or a year, or who's going to be in charge of what on this earth. The Muslims believe what they want and the Christians believe what they want as do the Jews and the bhudist and all the other religions and one day, maybe, and that's a big maybe, we will know the truth of it all, but until then we will keep on predicting and bragging about our religions and who is right and wrong with no proof at all making fools of ourselves all the while. Really what we should do is just keep our mouths shut and let everyone live in peace but that is not what humans do, humans kill humans and they always will until there are no more humans to kill.

personally I will be glad when we have a great big war with the Muslims I mean a giant one, and go ahead and get this over with, winner take all then maybe we won't have top hear anymore about it. No more airport security, no more politically correct speech, no more worrying about offending someone because of their religion, the whole damn world has become too stinking Muslim sensitive and we need to STOP now! and if it takes a war to stop, so be it, I am all for it, no one is sensitive about any other religion on the earth except isalm and that is a bunch of bull crap!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He's an Idiot.................
If the world were to errupt in nuclear armaggedon. Muslims would be totally wiped out.
They are not the ones holdiing all the big fireworks.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

A huge war will never happen because Islamic countries have massive stock of natural resources.

Imagine if Saudi, Kuwait and Qatar decide to turn of their taps. They will literally win without even moving a finger.

This is not about Muslim VS non-Muslims. It's about elites using 'divide and conquer' formula to feed their greed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Easy solution so the sane rest of us can live in peace:

All Muslim fundamentalists pick one fighter to represent them, and all Christian bat# crazy fundies and Jewish Orthodox nutjobs do the same. We then lock all 3 of those guys into a 2m by 2m cage with barbed wire and hand each one of them a fork. Last man standing gets to claim "Jerusalem is ours" for one year. Each year a new fight happens, but no other wars/fights are allowed or the sane rest of us gets blow up that damn temple...which would also solve the issue.

Like little kids...if they can't get along, you take away their toy.

We could also charge people to see those yearly fights, and use that money to pay for hospitals and children's education...anything really...anything's more useful than having those village idiots drag us into another pointless war.

PS: If it were up to me, I'd evict everyone from Jerusalem, and turn it into a massive crater. At the bottom of the crater I'd put a "You're welcome...yours truly, Scientology." note. That way, you'd solve a lot of issues at the same time. Crazy fundies wouldn't have anything to fight over anymore, and they could direct their anger against someone who really wrecks lives.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join