It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That was seven years ago. Things might have changed maybe?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Take their word seriously

And instead of a brave Khlaeefah commanding the Muslims to liberate occupied Muslim Lands and open new lands to Islam, the cowardly Americans, who flee from small groups of poorly armed Muslims, are commanding the Muslim soldiers of Pakistan to fight their crusade to occupy Afghanistan in the neighbouring tribal areas of Pakistan, pathetically trying to conceal the obvious truth by lying repeatedly, “its your war, its your war.”

www.hizb-ut-tahrir.org...

These sentiments are shared across the spectrum and not just expressed by the Ayatollahs.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
BEFORE ANYONE COMES TO A STUPID CONCLUSION PLEASE READ THIS THREAD on Shi'a FORUMS:

www.shiachat.com.../topic/234998488-2012-hadith-timeframe-possible-alignment/

LINK

this explains why the shi'a muslims believe that the end is near, it also explains the two forces fighting for control over earth, this thread has evidence and proof of certain things.

the antichrist/dajjal force which is the one eye and pyramid, freemasons as the forerunners for (SATAN)

the other force is Prophet Muhammed and his household (pbuh), Imam Mahdi (as) and Iran/Shi'a as the forerunner for truth (Allah)

The one eyed antichrist which is awaited by the new born christians and jews and zionists is the evil one, and he is known as the ONE EYED DAJJAL!!

Imam Mahdi (as) will come to destroy the NWO, and create justice and spread it throughout the world.

Imam Mahdi (as) will make the oppressed and starving people the kings over this earth.

The poor and oppressed will inherit this earth.

The christians are led to believe that Imam Mahdi (as) will be antichrist, but that is false, and that is also a test from Allah (swt)

Imam Mahdi will arrive 7 years before the dajjal, in which time he will destroy all falsehood.

But the jews will still reject him and wait for the dajjal as messiah

when the dajjal appears he will rule for 37 days only, then he will perish (gets killed by jesus)

when this happens the zionist will go crazy that they have been deceived by lucifer, and so all the tree and stones will call the believers to kill the dajjal followers.

the dajjal system is already here.

Christians and muslims will unite against zionism.
edit on 27/2/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Substitute white aryan race, or the religion of your choice. Same bigoted crap...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
if thats their vision of the world, then my vision is we remove Islam from the world.

your move, Islam.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Yeah your probably right, just thought it was an interesting fatwa, from the same man people believe will reap a nuclear holocaust on the planet.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by beezzer

French philosopher and novelist Jean-Paul Sartre, nominated as president of the International War Crimes Tribunal, had been describing the US war in Vietnam as a genocide since 1967, even before he was aware of the horrifying effects of napalm and Agent Orange on the Vietnamese population.[288]

A film called U.S. Techniques of Genocide in Vietnam describes the use of elaborate U.S. weapons against civilian targets in Vietnam such as anti-personnel weapons designed to kill human targets while causing minimal damage to buildings, steel pellet bombs that zigzag in all directions and the internationally banned dum-dum bullet.[289] Agent Orange, used to devastate crops, which the US drenched Vietnam in so as to starve the communist fighters, has left to this day millions of deaths, disabilities, increased risk of diseases such as cancer, and most of all birth defects among the civilian population.[289] Vietnam said that half a million people had died as a result of chemical defoliants the United States used in the country

en.wikipedia.org...

these ding dongs have nuclear weapons and have used them too....unnessessarilly...
and of course have since admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident never ever happened.

I'll just refer you to a thread I wrote about the American use of nuclear weapons.
Don't want to derail the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
if thats their vision of the world, then my vision is we remove Islam from the world.

your move, Islam.

There are millions of Christians in the USA who believe that "Jesus Christ is coming back soon", that the prophecies of the Book of Revelations are coming true now, and that after Jesus returns, the world will belong to Christians.

Should the Chinese atheists remove Christianity from the world? The Chinese may think that those "fanatics" are a threat to the world's stability...

edit on 27-2-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

not to go to far off topic
my point is

the ayotollahs and the american governments are run by the same money
there is no moral high ground except for peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by beezzer

not to go to far off topic
my point is

the ayotollahs and the american governments are run by the same money
there is no moral high ground except for peace

Peace is kinda hard when all the other side wants is war.

ETA; I just don't believe in the one-world control-thing.
edit on 27-2-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Iran can puff and pant and shout all it likes. It has no nuclear bomb and any attemot to use one would result in it's own destruction. I do not believe the Ayatollah wants to see 16 million people in Tehran obliterated.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting to note that the same group sponsoring the Caliphate conf. this year, held a conference in Chicago back in 2010. The same groups that is banned in Germany and in Belgium.

Can't get the video to play of the 2010 conference
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-2-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
There are millions of Christians in the USA who believe that "Jesus Christ is coming back soon", that the prophecies of the Book of Revelations are coming true now, and that after Jesus returns, the world will belong to Christians.

How many of those millions of Christians want a nuclear World War III nightmare in order to usher that in?
How many of their religious leaders want it? I'd say it's a pretty small number.
How many Muslims want a nuclear World War III nighmare to usher in the 12th Imam?
How many of their religious leaders want it? Anyone know for sure ??

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by GLontra

How many of those millions of Christians want a nuclear World War III nightmare in order to usher that in?
How many of their religious leaders want it? I'd say it's a pretty small number.
How many Muslims want a nuclear World War III nighmare to usher in the 12th Imam?
How many of their religious leaders want it? Anyone know for sure ??

Probably about the same number i'd suggest. The difference is that the nuts in Iran actually control the levers of power whereas in the USA the nuts are just useful tools at election time. The end of the world is bad for the banks.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well, he's right that the earth will soon belong to Muslims. But it's not because the Quran says so, it's because we've become placid through political correctness and we're allowing our countries to be destroyed by mass-immigration.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yeah it is, I'm not sure if a fatwa has an expiration date? Off the top of my head, they don't so I guess it still stands?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by beezzer

Iran can puff and pant and shout all it likes. It has no nuclear bomb and any attemot to use one would result in it's own destruction. I do not believe the Ayatollah wants to see 16 million people in Tehran obliterated.

I don't think the Ayatollah cares.
But I don't believe we'll go to war, either.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The Mullah governed Iranian administration seems convinced of the imminent arrival of The Mahdi and the subsequent confrontation with non-Islamic forces.

Yes, plenty of Christians, predominantly in the USA, believe in the imminence of The Rapture.
But these Christians are not running the US government and it's domestic and foreign policies etc.

And the self same Mullahs believe that Islam is pre-destined to impose Sharia over the entire world and are allowed to use any tactic or method deemed necessary, including duplicity etc, to achieve this goal.

I certainly don't wish to engage in any fear mongering and do not advocate any form of military confrontation with Iran at all.
The Mullahs are not necessarily representative of the Iranian people themselves.

But if we are to enter into any meaningful dialogue with these people then we have to be open and honest and at least attempt to understand and view things from their persepctive, no matter how alien it may be to our own thoughts and beliefs.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by forklift
The good ol grand Ayatollah hasn't exactly hurt anyone, so don't see the problem here.

Really?

Just as a matter of interest does saying that constitute doing it?

is calling for the death of all Jews and the destruction of Israel.

Does not really sound like 'is killing all the Jews'. Sticks and stones and all that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The only 'end' that will come will be a man-made one, induced by the crackpot supreme persian infidel ayatollah. He had 7 years to prepare, with oil wealth stolen from the suffering Iranian masses and the duplicity to the world on Iran's nuke true status.

When he realizes the end did not come, he will more than glad to 'assist' that ending, when there had been no divine call for the end, except for the meandering mind of a senile old man with nukes and wealth, as well as his brainwashed followers whom are hellbent on extermination of mankind, regardless if the end comes or not.

Have we mankind learnt nothing from history that dealt with delusional crackpots worldwide for centuries?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join