It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
whether you'll like it or not , "islam" will rule the woooooorld

lol

edit on 29-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

argument:

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Obviously it's not informative if people chose to flag it but didn't even bother to post their input.

possible answer:

Originally posted by forklift

A perfect example would be a thread i created where i shut them up for good:

*runs off* *hides*

edit on 29-2-2012 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

So I suppose that whenever people open a failed thread that nobody takes interest in, and afterwards claims he shuts everyone up, you'll cheer for them aswell? 'Cause that's exactly what's happening.

I don't want to get technical in here because it's another thread, but that thread he opened was pretty much based on a story - fiction, and was addressed as fact or solid evidence. This is probably why not much interest was taken. That, and the fact that the main push of that thread is vague.

Long story short, if you say something completely not interesting, that nobody even cares about so nobody's answering, then try to cover it up with "I shut everyone up", you're an idiot and if you support these kind of claims you're one as well.
edit on 1-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I have based my thread on facts and evidence and if you have a problem with it and can disprove all of it than i will tell the Mods to move it to the HOAX section.

It's an informative thread created to INFORM others.

Which part of that don't you understand?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by disiswhoitb
So the best thing to do is, leave them alone.

It would be very ignorant to not be aware of what is going on in the world. And when people with political and religious power in a nation say things like 'The earth belongs to Muslims and the end is near", then we need to pay attention for our own good.

The Persian people have been around for thousands of years for a reason..

Islam has been around for hundreds of years for a reason ... look at the bloody history of it.
That's reason enough to be cautious and to keep informed on what their religious leadership is doing.

The Crusades, anyone???? I don't hear all of this Islam bashing coming from the African-American, Irish-American, German-American, Russian, Chinese, Icelandic, Mexican or Brazilian people. The only places you hear all of this nonsense and fear mongering of Muslims, is from the countries who's leadership is on their knees in Israel or planning their trip to.

Judaism has been around for thousands of years. It has also got those same people kicked out of over 109 countries. Why????? They bring in their usury banking system and brink their racial supremacist religion to those countries just to have them kicked out once people finally have enough of their BS.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
if thats their vision of the world, then my vision is we remove Islam from the world.

your move, Islam.

With that state of a mentality YOU should be removed, with that mentality you will lead us into eternal darkness.

Start to view people as people and MAYBE you will learn,.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 5-3-2012 by Papagrune because: already posted

<< 14  15  16   >>

join