Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
The MAJORITY of muslims does not and will not CONQUER by WAR anyone. If we do any conquering, it is conquering of hearts with the help of God almighty.

The only thing that even resembles heart conquering by Islam, is growth in Islamic population due to (excuse me) piss poor thinking that having 12 children while you can't even support 2 is somehow going to redeem Islam and make it a majority world-wide.

This is probably why most Islamic countries hold the most horrible conditions for living, and why most of the Islamic leaders were/are tyrants with global domination fantasies. This thread's title comes to mind.

You keep praying that Islam is somehow going to prevail while everyone else dies or whatever, while each and every one of your sick and twisted leaders end up dead.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
nope, it accomodates a sufficient intro ready for more information to come. it's an informative thread, not intended for harch debates from what i see.

Ready for more information to come? Lol, it's almost as if you're advertising it. Poorly.
It's alive for two weeks now, generating only one reply. Obviously it's not informative if people chose to flag it but didn't even bother to post their input.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

lol religion fanatics lol

I hate religions and politics

I wont hate people because they believe in a religion that i know is full of lies and #.

But dont bring other people in your boat when it sink lol...

seriously...

humanity need to get rid of such people.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Earth belongs to no single group but instead belongs to all. It has harbored our species in the ocean of space if it were not for earth we would not exist. Why fight over the ownership of earth instead fight for unification on common problems and solving them. Fighting solves nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

You Muslims should not counter the argument from Islamic point of view, you will end up being labelled a 'religious nutter' on ATS.

Zionists never reveal they are Zionists when they debate and will play musical chairs until the 3rd party gives up. They are indeed preparing for the ONE eyed anti-Christ hence why they use it as their symbol. But they won't talk about reviving their Babylon empire.

So use the same logic and beat them at their own game. A perfect example would be a thread i created where i shut them up for good:

Special relationship between US/Zionists and Saudi

My next thread will be on Ayatollahs quotes and how Pakistan is 10 x more of a threat than Iran will ever be.

I repeat again, try and twist the argument back at them. Don't use religious quotes etc etc.

You really should get over you're self. You think calling people Zionists, and people that believe in a religion other then yours are believing in the devil??. Or have i mis read you're post somehow??...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is what is scary about Iran, its leadership is bat# crazy....feel sad for the people living in that country.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Say, isn't that garden in Mesopotamia the now radioactive biodeath desert where Muslims live(ed)..?
( or did, untill they were all bombed into the stoneage and irradiated and then subjegated to Monsanto and BP? )

Nice try, but "mesopotamia" is neither radioactive, nor is BP the only (or even close to the dominant) oil company in Iraq. In fact, Russia (Gazprom) and China (CNPC) hold the largest share or the oil contracts but they are dished out to avariety of firms from Korea, to France, the US and Turkey. But, it doesn't help your anti-Western rehtoric I suppose to ackowledge that.

Originally posted by Recollector
Pls name me ONE, just ONE country on this planet where a christian priest is the LEADER of that coutry.Also, last time i checked...ISRAEL Prime Minister is NOT a rabbi.

Technically, the Queen of England is "Defender of the Faith", is Head of the CoE and Head of State, meaning in the loosest definition the UK could be called a Theocracy...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This shi# is getting so old. Everyday there is some new bullshi# headline trying to give us another reason to attack Iran. I'm freaking sick of it already. To the stupid moron's that believe this, you belong in an insane asylum. Same mullah's for 33 years, but Today, right now, when Israel and the Zionist whores in the US, France and Great Britain want to destroy and kill millions of Iranians, the mullah's go and say this??????? What a joke! And to all of the idiots out there that believe this TRASH, you're as stupid as the propagandists believe you to be. I know there is that third faction of people out there like you paid shills. Trolling the web getting paid $6/hr to spew your lies and bullshi# trying to trick the rest of society in to believing that your lies are the words of "the people." You are TRAITORS! None of you idiots were worried about this 2 years ago. But on command like the sheep that you are, believing Iran is a threat so grand, you're obedient like a mutt that has been beaten silly with a baseball bat.

All of these lies and betrayals are the same things the dictators and psychopathic leaders in history's past told their obedient and docile little slaves, in supporting wars of conquest. Nobody wakes up in the morning wanting to fly 2,300 miles to the other side of the world to kill people they never once knew (unless you were a psychopath)! You have to be lied to and deceived. Any so called "man" would be pissed off if their wife, daughter or mother was swindled by a used car salesman in to buying some lemon with saw dust in the engine car.....Why would you allow a government do the same??????? At least if your family member is swindled in to buying some crap car, you're stuck with the car. When a government swindles you in to a war, you DIE or your family members DIE!!
edit on 28-2-2012 by disiswhoitb because: Needed to add
edit on 28-2-2012 by disiswhoitb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

This is probably why most Islamic countries hold the most horrible conditions for living, and why most of the Islamic leaders were/are tyrants with global domination fantasies.

I got news for them, the day when people just sit idly by and let the muhammads of the world conquer and pillage is come to an end. This isn't 1000 years ago.

You got 2 choices.

Fight

or

Die

They may kill me and thats fine, everybody dies. They will not force me to convert to Allah er Satan. If i have to die for Jesus i reckon i'll be doing it fighting and i wont be going alone. The only true peace in this world comes with the grave, everything else is lies.
edit on 28-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

This is probably why most Islamic countries hold the most horrible conditions for living, and why most of the Islamic leaders were/are tyrants with global domination fantasies.

I got news for them, the day when people just sit idly by and let the muhammads of the world conquer and pillage is come to an end. This isn't 1000 years ago.

You got 2 choices.

Fight

or

Die

They may kill me and thats fine, everybody dies. They will not force me to convert to Allah er Satan. If i have to die for Jesus i reckon i'll be doing it fighting and i wont be going alone. The only true peace in this world comes with the grave, everything else is lies.
edit on 28-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Blah! Blah Blah! The only person telling you this is the media you are brainwashed by.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by disiswhoitb

Blah! Blah Blah! The only person telling you this is the media you are brainwashed by.

Me brainwashed? I don't pay attention to the media nor do i believe anything they say. However i am not so foolish as to stick my head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening.

Besides i read Quran and hadiths i know what they say. I know what the Talmud says too and i don't care for either books.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

So the best thing to do is, leave them alone. The Persian people have been around for thousands of years for a reason. They were not a worry in the world 2 years ago, The United States for Israel just need to learn how to quit scouring the world kicking kicking over ant hills.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
when one religion tries to rule the world, or believes it is their place to do so, that is when the rest of us rise up and say NO! Mu'Fu####!! and if we just sit back, then what do our actions say about us? If a religion wants to dictate to the rest of the world then I don't even want them on the back of the bus, if they would learn respect, we could teach them, if not, they'd be better off at the bottom of the ocean, or on their own planet where their biggotry can mold and snuff themselves out.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by disiswhoitb
So the best thing to do is, leave them alone. The Persian people have been around for thousands of years for a reason. They were not a worry in the world 2 years ago, The United States for Israel just need to learn how to quit scouring the world kicking kicking over ant hills.

"Not a worry 2 years ago"? This Iranian nuclear thing has been kicking around since 2002 in it's current form, but has been a topic of contention through the 1980's and 1990's. It isn't a new thing at all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

well, not directly advertising but i kinda try to spread the word as it seems there're lot of ppl out there who need to know more about the religion they're dealing with. know your enemy, that way, you''ll avoid generalizations and stop putting a fair amount o people into the same basket as that of iranian mullahs or taliban or the saud.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

You keep praying that Islam is somehow going to prevail while everyone else dies or whatever, while each and every one of your sick and twisted leaders end up dead.

What do you mean "everyone else dies"...? I am not praying for that, nor is that the promise of God. His promise is that Islam will prevail over all religions - as in: It will be the Number 1 religion in the world. No one said anything about dying.

Well, except you.

But you see: You hate me and automatically twist everything I said then add to it some more how we are backward or whatever and have 12 children, etc.
While I never attacked you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

I agree. There is a trend among Americans and British to call traitors, put words in people's mouths, call them anti Semites, or anti west, or anti American. Really any sanity is intolerable to these types of people. They usually profit from war or are so indoctrinated that it is a real threat to them that unless you want people to die, then you want YOUR people to die.

nutz!
edit on 29-2-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129

Originally posted by torqpoc

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by milkyway12

you are entitled to that belief I hope it gets you where you want to go.
but that is the topic for another thread

Dear Danbones,
Enjoyed your posts here, and wanted to add.

HE is entitled to his beliefs, but THEY are not. Humanity is such a screwed up petulant child. Anything which is different, or doesn't follow what the MSM tell us is the "norm" is the devil.

Reminds me of the mother figure in the film Waterboy.

You religious people DO realise you're all farking as nuts as each other right?

I'd love to put all of you in a massive room and let you all kill each other, so the more civilised people can just get on with how life is supposed to be.

T

You're the one that's sounding a little crazy there...
You should cool down or get a warning from a mod..

Dear McGray,

Nice avatar btw, reminds me of the chavs in Berkshire.

I'm crazy because I think religious fervour and religion should be exorcised from our society, when it has by far caused more harm than good and been the excuse for hatred and murder from it's very beginning?

Of course, you're so right.. and I got my post removed, so doubly right, right? In the grand scheme of things it's not like it's going to ruin my day ickle man, did it yours?

You take care now

T

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
What do you mean "everyone else dies"...? I am not praying for that, nor is that the promise of God. His promise is that Islam will prevail over all religions - as in: It will be the Number 1 religion in the world. No one said anything about dying.

Well, except you.

But you see: You hate me and automatically twist everything I said then add to it some more how we are backward or whatever and have 12 children, etc.
While I never attacked you.

Heh calm down.. I meant while other religions die, not it's people. But yeah it came out like you said so here I correct the way I put it out.

It still does not even remotely changes the point of my post. You chose to cling to that phrasing and base your post around it, and now that you know what it means will you post something with actual input and not just whining at how I misrepresent what you say? Good, I hope so.

I don't hate you because I don't even know you. For all I care you could be a basement dweller with extreme views on the world and religion. Still won't make me hate you until you somehow harm me. I don't even hate the most anti-Jewish/Zionist user on ATS, just feel pity for him.

And what I said about Muslims was obviously at those who choose to live according to Islam even if it harms their own close ones, only due to some fantasy that it will make them a dominant religion on Earth. Those are sick and twisted Muslims who have no ounce of will to join a working society when Religion is not more than one's way of life, not a term to separate types of people and then try to make everyone that same type, or have a type war.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join