learn more

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

You Muslims should not counter the argument from Islamic point of view, you will end up being labelled a 'religious nutter' on ATS.

Zionists never reveal they are Zionists when they debate and will play musical chairs until the 3rd party gives up. They are indeed preparing for the ONE eyed anti-Christ hence why they use it as their symbol. But they won't talk about reviving their Babylon empire.

So use the same logic and beat them at their own game. A perfect example would be a thread i created where i shut them up for good:

Special relationship between US/Zionists and Saudi

My next thread will be on Ayatollahs quotes and how Pakistan is 10 x more of a threat than Iran will ever be.

I repeat again, try and twist the argument back at them. Don't use religious quotes etc etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
90% of the people on the board here hate jews I mean "Zionist" so they dont care

Give it a rest will you. Stop throwing around the anti semitic accusations. Just because one does not agree with Israeli foreign policy does not make one an anti semite.

There's a lot of Muslim hate here too you know. Just check the current threads page. But being anti Muslim is perfectly acceptable on this site.
edit on 28-2-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I remember playing a videogame in an Iranian server and there was two guys arguing about islam vs judaism in the chatbox... the islamic dude was really mad and he told us all ''Everyone who is non-islam will burn in hell'' he really creeped me out tbh, i just thought what would happen if they would rule the world. probably something worse than communism lmao

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well Israel is not going to kill a christian just becuase he converted to a christian from Muslim Iran is going to do that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why is it that religion can turn your average common person into a monster? Isn't the idea of a God supposed to be peace, love and harmony? Why would anyone believe in a religion that fosters violence? The problem with mankind is man, we find any reason to create separation. Then use that separation to hate and kill each other because there is one thing man will give up ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for.. to be 'right'. Never mind that being right can cause damage beyond repair.

Is it any wonder that so many turn away from religion this day and age? But what I wonder makes people turn towards any religion that promotes violence, hatred and fear? Is it fear maybe? I don't want to be Muslim anymore than I want to be Christian. I just want to be me and to live my life in peace as I choose. It shouldn't be up to anyone who believes what. I think most people just want to be left to live their lives as they see fit without interference of someone or some group who believes them and their god have the only 'right' way. Especially when said group would rather see you dead anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

90% of the people on the board here hate jews I mean "Zionist" so they dont care

Well I do not hate Jews - if I did, that would mean I would hate Jesus, Moses, David and the plethora of the prophets the belief in whom is a tenet of my faith - so, that would be kinda contradictory.

As for zionists: You are right. I hate them and I wish they all die a terrible and painful death.

Shruuruluni,

You again profess your belief in these men and prophets of the bible but yet disbelieve the prophetic writings against the Muslim states in bible prophecy. I believe I posed this question earlier and a respondent ,maybe you stated that the prophets are just Jewish priests and their writings are lies.

I have also heard that the writings were changed. Y the zionests against Islam on other threads , My question is if we have writings that warn us of Islam and prophecies of islams destruction by God that clearly predate Islam by hundreds and thousands of years, for example the dead sea scrolls . How do you reconcile this ? That the God of the bible that Islam professes to be their God told prophets to write end times prophecies destroying Islamic countries of today to protect Israel , how do you explain this ? Knowing these were written before Islam ever was a religion.

Because all faithful know that God knew the end from the beginning

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

um, you forgot the Us Liberty Attack
Israelis killed a bunch of american christians and tryed to blame it on the egyptians and got busted for it by some bystanders....so:
sorry you are WRONG

Ps
Oh yeah ..they even strafed the lifeboats full of wounded which is considered about as low as it gets.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Stopped taking this seriously (and began chortling uncontrollably) at "Iran's Grand Ayatollahs "...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Can these gods just not get together behind a shopping centre/mall and have it out one night?
Who ever wins. we will follow.

Jesus.
THIS ISNT HOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE.....................FOR GODS SAKE.

i feel humanitys pain. I really do.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Again He's an idiot, Muslims are only 1400 years old. Who did the Earth belong to
before the superior ones arrived?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
Can these gods just not get together behind a shopping centre/mall and have it out one night?
Who ever wins. we will follow.

Jesus.
THIS ISNT HOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE.....................FOR GODS SAKE.

i feel humanitys pain. I really do.

Believe it or not but this controversy is between Satan and God we are just part of the script.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm with forklift.

Here in America we believe in freedom of speech. Even if it means granting it to those that hate America.

Just like you're free to post your "news" (obviously it's not propaganda ... >.>) the zaney Iranians should be free to express their hatred for Jews and Americans and Chinese and Brazilians alike.

Hate on, haters.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The uss Liberty BS next the jews caused the flu

reply to post by Danbones

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by FlyersFan

Pls name me ONE, just ONE country on this planet where a christian priest is the LEADER of that coutry.Also, last time i checked...ISRAEL Prime Minister is NOT a rabbi.

I say bomb Iran already, before they bring "islamic peace" to us.

One country huh, that may be hard......OH wait! Isn't Vatican City its own Country? And isn't the Pope the leader of that country?

There are plenty of religious whackjobs in all areas of all governments. I say there are too many nuts out there anyways.

Seriously though bomb Iran already? For something a politician said. FFS man for real? If a politician or a religious leader said something stupid is a call to bomb the entire country, this whole world is screwed.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The uss Liberty BS next the jews caused the flu

reply to post by Danbones

No it is true and it shocked me to hear this but what they don't tell you is that the USS Liberty was a spy ship and was ordered by our president to listen in on both sides fighting during the 67 Arab israeli war . Then the ship was ordered to go one step father and assist the Arabs with intelligence they gathered , the Israelis caught wind of this nd attacke d the Liberty.

Their was an aircraft carrier within strike distance but our beloved President Johnson left the ship to be destroyed because dead men tell no tales and the is the truth. If you think this tale is to far fetched and no president would let an American ship be destroyed when he could stop it without firing a shot because the Israelis would have backed off if our war planes came on station. Johnson more than likely was in on the plot to kill Kennedy , if he could do that what's a few sailors .

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's about time. I've been waiting for them to make their move. Can we finally get the proof we need that the Muslims don't like the Western world because we don't agree with their ideologies? And that they're more than willing to be overly violent to show it? I'm just sayin'. This right here kind of screams that something ain't right here.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

So use the same logic and beat them at their own game. A perfect example would be a thread i created where i shut them up for good:

forklift. that's one helluva post. it's a shame i can give you only one lousy star.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Umm..... in case you haven't noticed, your thread is compiled of three, yes only 3 posts. Two of them are yours, the other one is a question which you failed to answer.

Please use a better 'perfect example' next time.
edit on 28-2-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

nope, it accomodates a sufficient intro ready for more information to come. it's an informative thread, not intended for harch debates from what i see.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join