It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolkids turn killers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Source: Independant Online

On Friday at 10am four teenagers held the Zwelihle High School Grade 8 and 9 classes at gunpoint.

One of the pupils, who did not want to be named for fear of victimisation, said the robbers demanded cash and cellphones from the pupils.

“We know these guys. They bully the schoolchildren all the time and steal their money and other valuables. They are known to attack pupils inside the school too.”

And then:

The pupil said that as the robbers brazenly made their way out of the school gate, the pupils decided to fight back.

“They confronted the robbers and asked them if their gun was working. They started running. This did not stop us. Everyone gave chase. We were all sick and tired of their bad habits.”

She said as the gang ran towards the Zamani informal settlement, pupils hurled stones at them and continued to chase them.

“Some of the pupils eventually caught them at the settlement. They started hitting them and pelting them with stones. More than 500 children were there.”

“These suspects were about 15 years old. They did not go to school. Someone alerted the police who arrived a few minutes later. But, by that time it was too late. Two of the suspects had died, a third is in a serious condition and the fourth guy ran away.”

Comment is moot, i post this for educational purposes i guess. These school going kids, regularly held at gunpoint for anything they have on them, clearly ongoing with no reaction from police. They challenged the thugs, who ran away, and then chased them and stoned them to death.

I doubt charges will be laid, perhaps, it's been worth it for them.

These kids now have blood on their hands, nobody is here to "council" them ... just get on with classes.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Finally, a story with a happy ending.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
wow what a crazy story ! Atleast the kids had enough and dealt with the situation !

who ran away, and then chased them and stoned them to death

What a cruel and unusal punishment . Each stone that hit them , was karma x10 . These kids didn't get past their young and stupid days , because they just went over the line to much .

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Happy ending, yeah mebbe

I'm still hooked on kids with guns ... who clearly have no authority over them.

new topics

top topics

join