It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pyramid's are Birthstones for Genetically Engineered Species

page: 1
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
ET travel around the Universe, sometimes engineering a species and settling them on a planet. Whenever they do this, it is good practice to create Pyramids that provide details of the species that has been engineered, placing a mummified body in the center should anyone need a sample of the original DNA, traps are set to make it difficult for non-ET to remove the body. The pyramid is aligned to star(s) that the engineers come from; this is them leaving their signature.

Guides/Controllers live amongst the new species, it is their job to perform important roles that shape the culture into one that benefits ET. Sometimes ET create a species as an experiment, but most often it's for a purpose, to run the planet as a corporation; to make profit! It is the Guides/Controllers job to enslave the new species with a money supply that they control; this is the best way known to make them do what you want them to do. Every individual who is attached to the money supply is effectively attached to a string.

This is why there is a pyramid on the US dollar; we are all cogs in an ET machine!

Myths are created within the culture of the new species as to who built the pyramids, this is to steer the engineered species away from knowing what has really happened. The workers are nowhere near as efficient if they know the reality, it's best for them to think they are doing what they chose to do.

So, who has the Royal Egyptian Blood? The Queen of England, The Rockefeller's & The Rothschilds. This is what the UN is controlled by, the World Bank, CIA, MI5 etc etc. The is what the Illuminati is, this is why they love their Pyramids. They are the Guides/Controllers who covertly shape our culture and society.
edit on 27-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings


....placing a mummified body in the center should anyone need a sample of the original DNA, traps are set to make it difficult for non-ET to remove the body.

 


Did someone find the "original dna" of the human race?




posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by jameshawkings


....placing a mummified body in the center should anyone need a sample of the original DNA, traps are set to make it difficult for non-ET to remove the body.

 


Did someone find the "original dna" of the human race?



Correct!



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Makes more sense than the official story taught in skewls.

Don't forget the garrison left behind near said planet that regulates the electro magnetic polarity of the species that has been manipulated/ conquered. Maybe have a ridiculous explanation/theory for that garrison's origins - double whack theory for instance.

Having hybrid emissaries that rule the populations are a must, blood being thicker than water will assure loyalty to the property owners of Earth.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nice story but you don't present one shred of evidence to back it up , it reads more like an exercise in creative thinking .
Or are you Giorgio Tsoukalos , there was a rumor that he frequents this board



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Makes more sense than the official story taught in skewls.

Don't forget the garrison left behind near said planet that regulates the electro magnetic polarity of the species that has been manipulated/ conquered. Maybe have a ridiculous explanation/theory for that garrison's origins - double whack theory for instance.

Having hybrid emissaries that rule the populations are a must, blood being thicker than water will assure loyalty to the property owners of Earth.



Good points! Yes, the hybrids are essential, things can get out of control without them



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Nice story but you don't present one shred of evidence to back it up , it reads more like an exercise in creative thinking .
Or are you Giorgio Tsoukalos , there was a rumor that he frequents this board


It would take me at least 20 hours to write up all of my research with links, I will eventually get it all done and posted on a website. I wanted to make sure that I at least put the truth out first in case anything happens to me before I make the information and evidence public.

I figure that most people after reading this short explanation will be able to see that everything else was just to confuse us; the truth is very simple and logical
edit on 27-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The pyramid is aligned to star(s) that the engineers come from; this is them leaving their signature.


The alignment to the stars of orion's belt can only be a signature if you watch them from earth.
They are not really next to each other.
Alnitak = 800 light years
Alnilam = 1340 light years
Mintaka = 915 light years

It's hardly a message for other extraterrestrials. It's a message for us - the earthlings.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 
Very interesting. I never looked at it in quite that light. Some of what you said is obvious, but nice spin on some other points. I like.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Pyramids are meant to be entered by ET and viewed from Earth.


Originally posted by grobi77

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The pyramid is aligned to star(s) that the engineers come from; this is them leaving their signature.


The alignment to the stars of orion's belt can only be a signature if you watch them from earth.
They are not really next to each other.
Alnitak = 800 light years
Alnilam = 1340 light years
Mintaka = 915 light years

It's hardly a message for other extraterrestrials. It's a message for us - the earthlings.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by jameshawkings
 
Very interesting. I never looked at it in quite that light. Some of what you said is obvious, but nice spin on some other points. I like.



Thank you! Once the truth is released it's hard for it to be stopped



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex
 


I think it's more of theoretical thinking based on unexplainable artifacts and evidence, or lack of.

Knowing that the majority of the population has a notorious reputation throughout history of being way off the mark, ie: flat world, sun revolves around Earth, Jesus existed, fluoride is great for teeth and our health, etc. etc., one can only assume that the real story must be extremely laughable to the majority as past theories that became the official truths were.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 




post by jameshawkings
I wanted to make sure that I at least put the truth out first in case anything happens to me before I make the information and evidence public.

Whoa ...what ?
I hate to break this to you but apart from the money thing ,which I don't buy ( no pun ) for a second I didn't read anything that I haven't seen theorized on here or on AA .



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Giorgio is probably here somewhere ;-)


Originally posted by gortex
Nice story but you don't present one shred of evidence to back it up , it reads more like an exercise in creative thinking .
Or are you Giorgio Tsoukalos , there was a rumor that he frequents this board



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If someone else has posted a similar theory on Pyramid's being the Birthstones of Species, please post a link as I would be interested to see how much they know


Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by jameshawkings
 




post by jameshawkings
I wanted to make sure that I at least put the truth out first in case anything happens to me before I make the information and evidence public.

Whoa ...what ?
I hate to break this to you but apart from the money thing ,which I don't buy ( no pun ) for a second I didn't read anything that I haven't seen theorized on here or on AA .

edit on 27-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well said JibbyJedi, I'll PM you when I've got all of the evidence online



Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by gortex
 


I think it's more of theoretical thinking based on unexplainable artifacts and evidence, or lack of.

Knowing that the majority of the population has a notorious reputation throughout history of being way off the mark, ie: flat world, sun revolves around Earth, Jesus existed, fluoride is great for teeth and our health, etc. etc., one can only assume that the real story must be extremely laughable to the majority as past theories that became the official truths were.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Who has the Royal Egyptian Blood? The Queen of England, The Rockefeller's & The Rothschilds. This is what the UN is controlled by, the World Bank, CIA, MI5 etc etc



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Very nearly correct. In our case we have been bred and trained to value gold, mine and refine it then store it in central depositories. Most of it has now been transported off planet for industrial uses. Having served our purpose the nuclear power stations with used fuel rods stored over the reactors are being popped, poisoning us before we can build a spaceship and go looking for our wages.

The only way to ensure your personal survival is to buy my book "How You Got Ripped Off By Alien Rip Off Merchants". Available from all good conspiracy book stores.

Please forgive my flippancy. Having a quick look at some of your other stuff tells me you're onto something.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Kester because: apology for flippancy



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I don't know about Birthstones of Species but there are plenty of Aliens built the Pyramid's stories .
Here is just one .

The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary, that's deals with the fact that Russian had already discovered the tomb of Alien Humanoid in Egypt and something is beneath the pyramid. The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary interestingly supporting the head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen claim as well.
www.ufo-blogger.com...

As far a I remember it was shown to be a Hoax




post by jameshawkings
So, who has the Royal Egyptian Blood? The Queen of England

I'm English , as far as I'm aware the Queen's stuffed full of German blood

edit on 27-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It's a long time since I've seen a poster so well informed on ATS Kester! Most humans are no longer required, however there will still be a small percentage left to live here (less than 1 million) while the rest of the planet is rewilded. The Swine Flu and HPV vaccines have already done incredible damage to the fertility rates of the coming generations. This is why vaccines are such an important Myth to perpetuate; it enables you to control populations in a more humane way, rather than having to use war/genocide


Originally posted by Kester
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Very nearly correct. In our case we have been bred and trained to value gold, mine and refine it then store it in central depositories. Most of it has now been transported off planet for industrial uses. Having served our purpose the nuclear power stations with used fuel rods stored over the reactors are being popped, poisoning us before we can build a spaceship and go looking for our wages.

The only way to ensure your personal survival is to buy my book "How You Got Ripped Off By Alien Rip Off Merchants". Available from all good conspiracy book stores.

edit on 27-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join