It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's dirty tricks for getting elected & McCain was "not controllable" enough.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This news is coming again from the recently leaked emails of Stratfor:

Original thread about the release here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

In two emails Stratfor staffers discuss the Obama election, as well as Karl Rove and Bush/Cheney camp's feeling on McCain becoming president.

Apparently Obama had people "stuffing" ballot boxes, paid a six figure payout to Jesse Jackson to cease anti-jew rhetoric and the Bush/Cheney camp felt that McCain was not controllable enough to have in the White House.

Which begs the question... Were they happier with Obama getting elected?

1) The black Dems were caught stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly and Ohio
as reported the night of the election and Sen. McCain chose not to
fight. The matter is not dead inside the party. It now becomes a matter
of sequence now as to how and when to "out".

2) It appears the Dems "made a donation" to Rev. Jesse (no, they would
never do that!) to keep his yap shut after his diatribe about the Jews and
Israel. A little bird told me it was a "nice six-figure donation". This
also becomes a matter of how and when to out.

3) The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. A
smoking gun has already been found. Will get more on this when the time
is right. My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton and
ChiCom funny money? This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.

Source

The following talks about Bush/Cheney string pullers:

Curiously, there are whispers of McCain being set up by the Cheney/Bush
crowd, because McCain was never liked by either. Some are shocked he did
so well. Coupled with serious errors in tactics. Some made no sense.
For example, the Hispanics in Florida loved Palin but his camp would never
send her there when easy money was to be had. My guy said Rove and
company want to bring in someone they can control next go around. McCain
was not controllable. Jeb Bush's name is being discussed. Source
advised Rick Davis was an arsehole and McCain's econ team had no clue,
trusting in academics vice business-people. The Jewish crowd was split
and money never flowed. For example, McCain staff only gave $3000.00 for
nationwide ads, when Obama put in $500,000 targeting the Jewish community
in Florida alone.

I'll see what more I can collect on this.

Source

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well this news is certainly revealing !!

I wonder how many people actually would support those alleged efforts anyway, regardless of the verminous tactics.
(my guess; quite a few) -- anything to get the agenda rolling !!

To think that the Obama campaign and the Cheney/Bush
crowd would have stooped to such lows.

I thought he had the majority of voters convinced

The payoff to Jackson is appalling.

Maybe Obama was the lesser of two evils !

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Anyone with a brain knows the mass amount of untraceable pre-paid credit card donations Obama raked in at record paces originated from dirty money.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Or perhaps the opposite and that's why he's in office.

Zing!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Back in '08 I had a roommate who idolized Obama and was involved in the campaign. Since I was in the Navy at the time I kept my home address and voted via absentee ballot. When I got me ballot in the mail he tried to convince to register where I was stationed so I could give Barry two votes. I explained that it was highly illegal, unethical and just a plain stupid idea. I did show him my ballot before I mailed it off after I wrote in Ron Paul and he called my an idiot for wasting my vote.

I am sure there are many cases where people actually voted twice or more for their guy. A lot of Barry's campaigner's were out of control and had no respect for the law and were willing to do anything to get their guy elected.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by xuenchen

Or perhaps the opposite and that's why he's in office.

Zing!

I have to agree, I said before, the whole birther thing is probably to keep everyone focusing on his early years rather than his political years where he is deep in the pocket of the Chicago Mob.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Maponos because: added a comma

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I wonder when there will be arrests made over this fraud?

Don't hold your breath....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I find the McCain angle to be quite interesting as well

A second Wikileaks cable indicates that 2008 Republican Presidential candidate John McCain decided not to pursue legal action against the Democrats for engaging in voter fraud. The candidate believed that to do so would have thrown the country into civil unrest, and thus, he let the matter drop.

Emails between Stratfor staffers indicate that McCain's actions were viewed as baffling, to say the least

He allegedly didn't pursue the investigation out of fear that our nation would have tumbled into civil unrest. That rationale could probably explain why many facets of Obama's life were never pursued at the time by either McCain's or Hillary's camp. At that time the race card was being thrown on every table at every turn and question.

The whole 2008 election is stacking up to be a giant test of the nations meddle and the election system.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wikileaks is only true when it is bashing Republicans. At least that is the impression I am getting around the web.

I think the true issue here is that "The Machine" has done such a good job of brain washing both sides into thinking that there is a difference when clearly both sides just want control over the masses. Wikileaks could have been eye-opening but the slant on the choice of initial releases was so biased that it tainted the truths it was attempting to reveal.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
Wikileaks is only true when it is bashing Republicans. At least that is the impression I am getting around the web.

I think the true issue here is that "The Machine" has done such a good job of brain washing both sides into thinking that there is a difference when clearly both sides just want control over the masses. Wikileaks could have been eye-opening but the slant on the choice of initial releases was so biased that it tainted the truths it was attempting to reveal.

I guess you failed to read the OP which suggest there was voter fraud in the Obama election, that the Dems paid off Jesse Jackson to keep quiet about Israel... and other tidbits of info.

Or am I mistaking the content of your post.

Are you saying that MSM only reports information being sound if it is based on Republicans?

Please clarify. Thanks.
edit on 6-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well, look at it this way. The Dems quit pretending and admitted to themselves that to win it you have to get off your high horse and play dirty when you have to. And they won.

Interesting......

However, these are all emails. Is there any actual proof or just a couple schmucks emailing one another.
edit on 6-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Well, look at it this way. The Dems quit pretending and admitted to themselves that to win it you have to get off your high horse and play dirty when you have to. And they won.

Interesting......

However, these are all emails. Is there any actual proof or just a couple schmucks emailing one another.

The source has to be considered. But the fact that some of these emails read, "internal use only, do not forward" or "do not publish." is a good indicator it came from a political insider.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
These emails are just speculation between employees at Stratfor:.
yes obama supporters did stuff the ballot boxes. that is known from other out side sources. and done by acorn people.

But on the GOP side there is no evidence just speculation by a couple of conspiracy theorist types that happened to work for or have Stratfor: email acounts

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
These emails are just speculation between employees at Stratfor:.
yes obama supporters did stuff the ballot boxes. that is known from other out side sources. and done by acorn people.

But on the GOP side there is no evidence just speculation by a couple of conspiracy theorist types that happened to work for or have Stratfor: email acounts

You mean Fred Burton, director of intelligence, friend of Karl Rove?

He is just speculating about conspiracy theories...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

From: "Bartholomew Mongoven" Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:39:03 -0500 To: 'Anya Alfano' Cc: 'Fred Burton' Subject:

RE: Insight - China/Tibet/Obama

Depends on where you are. In your neck of the woods, people tend to think no one can do the right thing in Washington. They think the world here is so corrupt that progress will always be stifled by the moneyed interests. (Of course, the fact is that on domestic policy, it's like foreign policy -- the president can have his ideals but there are very few things he can do that won't screw up the country. So he doesn't do them. Watch climate, for instance. It's not corporate lobbying holding him from a deal, it's China. He won't commit economic suicide just to make environmentalists happy. The environmentalists don't think it's suicide, so they think Obama has sold out. It's sad really.)

I think Mrs. P is far closer to a D.C. view of things. The liberal factions in DC think Obama is being a pussy. They don't want a climate deal that kills the US economy and gives everything to the Chinese, but they want someone to stand up to the Chinese and say "this is the way it's going to be." From a West Coast liberal perspective, that's inflaming rivalry and inviting conflict. From an East Coast perspective, that's the only way to get a climate bill. Right now, he's not going to commit suicide (Bay Area approach) but he's not going to back the Chinese down (Mrs. P) either.

Obama needs to get in a fight and do something really mean and unfair to the right. (Gays in the military/revoke Don't Ask Don't tell). He's afraid of the backlash. He could also tell the banks to go screw themselves. Either way, he needs to do something that says he doesn't care about losing political capital. By front loading health care and climate, he made being politically safe his primary objective. He doesn't think he can afford to piss people off until those two are done. (Back to Emanuel, whose job is to tell him that he shouldn't front load all of his controversial proposals.)

http://__._/gifiles/docs/391555_re-insight-china-tibet-obama-.html

Found this interesting as well (there is much more to read in the link, it's a long set of emails)...but as i said...it seems much of this stuff is just people having conversations via email. I also have no idea who Mrs. P (someone in China or China itself maybe?) is supposed to be.

To me this email shows how powerless Obama really is on many issues....and many of these emails certainly have a corporate view/mindset to them.

Was also reading emails about the "The Yes Men," people who were hired to infiltrate occupy wall street and gather information.

top topics

join