It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Think the NWO Is Coming To A Head? New Report Says Earth Disasters On The Way!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In 2011 the US experienced a record cost of $265 billion in natural disasters (a record set just the previous year, 2010, that cost $218 billion),and yet, "Western nations, most notably the United States, continues to coax their populations into complacency regarding the unprecedented events now occurring, and showing every likelihood to get worse."

This is a fascinating article put forth by Viktor Seleznyov, director of the Geophysical Institute at the Siberian branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Here's what he's putting forward:

--- There is going to be more seismic activity in the coming weeks--- pointing to a “rapid” shifting in our Earth’s magnetic poles.

-----He's concerned about the seismic blasts reported in Sibera in February. (There were two). They have yet to be explained.

-----He thinks there is a link between these explosions and the shifting of the earth's magnetic poles:

The “common linkage” between these mysterious explosions and increasing seismic events in Siberia, this report says, is due to the rapid shifting of our Earth’s magnetic North Pole that has doubled in the last 50 years, and in the 1990s “picked up speed in a big way,” bolting north–northwest into the Arctic Ocean at more than 55 kilometers per year.

-------He also blames the weird weather this winter on this phenomenon. North American has produced the driest and warmest winter weather in recorded history, but on the European side has caused record-setting cold and snow that has claimed over 650 lives.

-------He also believes the earth is going through something called "geomagnetic excursion"
."

A geomagnetic excursion, like a geomagnetic reversal, is a significant change in the Earth’s magnetic field. Unlike reversals however, an excursion does not permanently change the large-scale orientation of the field, but rather represents a dramatic, typically short-lived decrease in field intensity, with a variation in pole orientation of up to 45 degrees from the previous position. 7,000-17,000 years ago there was a flash freezing of Siberia where still today woolly mammoths are still uncovered in near pristine condition. Also note The 11 August 3114 BCE start date of the Mayan Calendar that seemingly predicts the year of 2012 will, indeed, experience another such cataclysmic event.

Seleynovoz points out how abhorrent US officials are to their citizens in not helping them to prepare for natural disasters, or other type emergencies, and that their propaganda media organs this past month launched a series of news reports, magazine articles and television programmes depicting these people as “Doomsday Preppers” who are mentally ill, at best, or deranged, at worst.

This is a great article. Take a peak at:
www.pakalertpress.com... paign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

edit on 27-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Did spending go up because there were more disasters or because of inflation?

EDIT: Or because more things are insured?
edit on 27-2-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Let's assume for a moment that the US (and western Europe) came before their populations and said that there was about to be a magnetic pole shift and that cataclysms would be rife across the globe. Moreover, they also explain that they will not be able to predict each one of these events and that after a spell, they may not even be able to respond to them.

But... whatever you do, don't panic!

One thing governments... all governments fear is a population out of control. So, regardless of the potential or likelihood that such was on our immediate horizon, chances are slim to none that we would get even a small slice of the picture. One step further, the theory of global warming/climate change (whatever) is already in place and can be applied as an excuse for weather-based events that might otherwise have no ready explanation.

While it won't stop a catastrophe, it can help calm the population afterwards by not placing the power structure in a place of complete informational helplessness.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

In response to this statement.. i live in Massachusetts.. and last year we had major snow storms. We had a wonderful tornado run through our state. We had small quakes from the earthquake in Virginia. We had extreme flooding. A freak snow storm in October that shut most schools down for a week and canceled Halloween. This was all in 2011. Now it is 2012 and we have had practically no snow all winter. I am 41 years old and i know from my own memories that this is not normal. Things seem to just get stranger and stranger. I honestly dont know how to prepare anymore. I just try to muddle through it all and do my best to stay strong for my children. But yes there has been way way more disastrous weather to make spending go up.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

But how does that explain the flash freezing? Nothing does so far, at least to my mind. Some of the mammoths found in Siberia even have the berries in their stomachs that were just eaten - this indicates instant freezing. No weather ever experienced would result in instant freezing would it? Surely even Antarctica didn't get instantly freezing, rather it built up to it (even if it did it quickly).

That is just about the biggest unexplained mystery in the world to me -what caused instant freezing. The only thing i can think of would a loss of atmosphere that allowed space type cold to penetrate the earths' atmosphere but i would have no idea what caused such a thing. Possibly there are other explanations, if someone could enlighten me?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by MRuss

But how does that explain the flash freezing? Nothing does so far, at least to my mind. Some of the mammoths found in Siberia even have the berries in their stomachs that were just eaten - this indicates instant freezing. No weather ever experienced would result in instant freezing would it? Surely even Antarctica didn't get instantly freezing, rather it built up to it (even if it did it quickly).

I remember when I was back in high school I had a Biology teacher tell us once that IF the jet stream was to ever drop to ground level that we would freeze instantly, if were hit by it. I think it was referenced in a movie once (not that it makes in scientific proof mind you)...I think it was the Day after Tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This guy explains EVERYTHING:

saturniancosmology.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I am wondering are you saying that "DOOM IS ON" ???

Because, last year also was little similar story in Europe. Specially in Siberia when temperature recorded was -56C. and can find the video of instant freezing where one lady throws hot water and it becomes ice before reaching to earth. Trying to find but not able to found it. I think i seen that on RT.

Seismic blast is what? It is simple underground explosions which is very very common phenomena inside earth. When burst of natural gas trapped inside is heated due to ground temperature is ignited. It happens everywhere on earth even below your feet too. It is called seismic activity. no big deal in that...

Sometimes scientist does not want to explain you that does not mean that they are not aware what is that. But, if it leads possible hoax or chaos. They would prefer to write in whitepaper and say no comments.

Please undestand!!! it is nature of earth to stay fragile!!! so that life cycle does survive!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't get it.. The article sounds like it attributes the "flash freeze" of Wooly Mamoths to geomagnetic shift or "excursion" but the geomagnetic poles have nothing to do with the temps at the physical poles.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I don't get it..

You will get it after you read this:

The article was originally posted in www.whatdoesitmean.com...
Author: Sorcha Faal (Fail)

That explains everything ...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iluna

haha... well there you go.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BookofKnowledge
reply to post by MRuss

Specially in Siberia when temperature recorded was -56C. and can find the video of instant freezing where one lady throws hot water and it becomes ice before reaching to earth. Trying to find but not able to found it. I think i seen that on RT.

That isn't anything to worry about. Temperatures in Siberia have been known to be even colder, even Canada reaches the above temperatures. Not usual, but we always get the -40C plus windchill at some point in the winter.

I had to deal with trying to thaw something in the carport this year, at -30, and the only way to do it was with a hose hooked up to my washer in the house- hot water tap. I got what I needed to be thawed, and it resulted in a layer of ice on the walls and ceiling. I was also covered in a thick layer of ice, and completely dry at the same time.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Oymyakon's natives have learned to adapt to the freezing conditions: the town's only school closes only when temperatures sink below minus 61.6 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 52 degrees Celsius)

The world record for the coldest temperature on earth, he adds, belongs to the South Pole, where it dropped to minus 128 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 89 degrees Celsius ) in 1983.

The instant freezing of the Mammoth is frightening though, I wonder what type of weather anomoly caused that, and will it ever happen again?

From The4thHorseman ( I re-read the thread)

I remember when I was back in high school I had a Biology teacher tell us once that IF the jet stream was to ever drop to ground level that we would freeze instantly, if were hit by it. I think it was referenced in a movie once (not that it makes in scientific proof mind you)...I think it was the Day after Tomorrow.

I don't totally remember, but didn't someone tell us recently, that the earth's atmosphere is a little thinner, or closer to earth, or something like that?
edit on 27-2-2012 by snowspirit because: added

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by MRuss

That is just about the biggest unexplained mystery in the world to me -what caused instant freezing. The only thing i can think of would a loss of atmosphere that allowed space type cold to penetrate the earths' atmosphere but i would have no idea what caused such a thing. Possibly there are other explanations, if someone could enlighten me?

Watch the movie Ice Quake, it explains a methane release causing flash freeze.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I think it must have something to do with icey cold air comming down from the higher atmosphere....
It is very cold upstairs and if the winds did some kind of vertical shft with the jet streams touching the earth in spots doing hundreds of miles per hour, it would be like a huge flash freeze effect which would do the job on the life forms of all sizes....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

That came from WhatDoesItMean, the site that pushes Sorcha Faals fiction. All you will get researching Seleznyov is sites full of crap and links back to that horrible site full of invented stories, or maybe a worm or virus if you click on anything.

Why is this 2012 stuff being posted on Fragile Earth? I thought this was about an earthquake and its just more nonsense from WhatDoesItMean. Why pollute Fragile Earth with fiction?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

This article originally appeared in whatdoesitmean

A rare occurrence, but I have to agree with you Blaine.
Note the date & time in the ship's log.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Iluna

I wont even open a link to an article written by "Sorcha Faal" - - he is a known hoaxster.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by MRuss

That came from WhatDoesItMean, the site that pushes Sorcha Faals fiction. All you will get researching Seleznyov is sites full of crap and links back to that horrible site full of invented stories, or maybe a worm or virus if you click on anything.

Why is this 2012 stuff being posted on Fragile Earth? I thought this was about an earthquake and its just more nonsense from WhatDoesItMean. Why pollute Fragile Earth with fiction?

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been put in the skunk works forum. Usually any thread that even mentions Sorcha Faal gets canned there, lol.

Not that I believe it should go there.

I did a lot of research for my thread on the expanding earth theory......looking at quite a few white papers and scientific articles in peer reviewed (for you Stereoligist, lol) journals, and the Russians have done quite a bit of research on these type of topics.

Even though people tend to be quite dismissive about the Russian's research capabilities, they are doing cutting edge research on earthquake prediction, and related subjects. They partner with other countries on such research as well.

So, thanks, OP. I'll have to read the original article. The name of the scientist sounds quite familiar.

Good topic.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We like to think we can trust in Science - but when you read the following from the same article it really makes you wonder - I ask myself - Do Modern Day Scientists not agree with Einstein any more? I accept that Science has moved on and so it should but in the following letters between Einstein and his fellow Scientists - drawn from the OPs link - it really makes you think.
Yes the Ancients have all tried to warn future generations. But we don't even learn from recent History so we sure aren't going to learn from Ancient History.

TextTo the validity of Director Seleznyov’s predictions, should they come horrifyingly true this year, one need look no further than the letter conversations held between arguable two of the greatest minds of the 20th century; Albert Einstein (1879-1955) the German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, and Immanuel Velikovsky (1895-1975) the Russian-born American independent scholar of Jewish origins. Where on one hand Einstein represented the modern scientific community regarding the possibility of “sudden” Earth changes, Velikovsky gave voice to the all of the ancient peoples who ever lived on this Earth who stated they witnessed these “sudden” Earth changes first hand, with the “battle” between them resting on what was going to be the “final outcome” and, perhaps, best articulated by Einstein in his 22 May 1954 letter to Velikovsky that, in part, said: “The proof of “sudden” changes is quite convincing and meritorious. If you had done nothing else but to gather and present in a clear way this mass of evidence, you would have already a considerable merit.” Though Einstein died before he and Velikovsky were able to complete their “debate,” critical assumptions made by Einstein in backing his position were subsequently proved to be false, and as Velikovsky completely documented in his manuscript “Before The Day Breaks”. To

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It says here in this article that there will be more tremors because this Faultline (named in article) has become seismically active. Not as much doom and gloom as your link so not as exciting

en.ria.ru...
edit on 27-2-2012 by Flyzoid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join