It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard study: Pasteurized milk from industrial dairies linked to cancer ..where's the swat team?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

It makes sense cancer deaths would rise. The older you live, the greater the risk. No way of knowing how high cancer rates would be when people died to young to develop cancer.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Louis Pasteur was the greatest fraud in history.
Germs are the result of disease, not the cause

I outline Pasteur escapades and the root cause of cancers in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That bust really pissed me off. I rely on raw goat milk for my mood and health. Strange that it is legal here in South carolina but not in California..hmmm Ron Paul is actually for the legalization of raw milk and the transportation across state lines. I have always found fault with homogenized milk products.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The SWAT team is busy right now. It seems there is a high amount of sunday school teachers, grandfathers holding their grandchildren, Marine fathers, women in Wal-Mart check out lines, and other "criminals" that need to be shot.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

PS I'm glad I quit drinking milk years ago, however I still love butter on my spuds, and cream in my coffee.....Grrrr

Is this also regarding organic milk? Going to check on this....
I will get back to you, in the mean time go easy bro on that white stuff.

bts~

S&F

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Lexx790

It makes sense cancer deaths would rise. The older you live, the greater the risk. No way of knowing how high cancer rates would be when people died to young to develop cancer.

Where do you live? Where I live, cancer rates are rising among people in their 30s to 50s, how is that related to how long people live? Do you just quote mainstream statistics or do you know real live people?

Most of my friends have someone in their family with cancer, or died of cancer, and I'm not talking about grand parents, I'm talking about young people. I've known people who died from cancer in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and the elderly people I know don't have cancer! They die of pneumonia or some respiratory illness usually. Cancer rates are exploding in the general population and at younger ages than ever before.

I don't need a G-damn link to prove it either, and neither do many people here.

edit on 27-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

PS I'm glad I quit drinking milk years ago, however I still love butter on my spuds, and cream in my coffee.....Grrrr

bts~

S&F

If it is Paseurized organic milk then yes, and as far as I know unless you own a dairy cow you can not get raw milk. The FDA banned the sale of raw milk stating that it was "hazardous to your health". Funny thing is, if raw milk is so dangerous then how did people survive hundreds of years drinking it?

It is all a big scam, everything the government does or says is a scam with the intent to make money and control your freedom of choice.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ever try coconut milk pretty good stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Funny thing is, if raw milk is so dangerous then how did people survive hundreds of years drinking it?

Good point, I imagine they cringe at comments like that.

More flouride for you! You are not allowed to think!

/sarcasm

Just how did folks survive for thousands of years on Raw Milk?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by burntheships

bts~

S&F

If it is Paseurized organic milk then yes, and as far as I know unless you own a dairy cow you can not get raw milk. The FDA banned the sale of raw milk stating that it was "hazardous to your health".

Incorrect - you can buy raw milk in several STATES ....

I buy raw milk regularly from local dairy - its even sold in stores here. If you like milk you haven't had anything unless you have had it raw. Creamy and smooth. Rich with flavor. It's simply divine.

Pasteurization was simply a consolidation scheme to put small dairy farms out of business leaving only giants in their place ... and it worked.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The mean/average age of death (misleadingly called life expectancy) is a meaningless statistic. If infant mortality is high as it used to be then the average age of death drops also, because the ages of infants at death are averaged in.

The words "life expectancy" give the impression that this is the age one can expect on average to live to.

You've been told that the life expectancy has increased significantly over the past 200 years. From a life expectancy of 40s to 70s. Does this mean in 1900 it was rare to live to 70? That most died at 45? Nonsense.

It means that many infants or children died in those times as compared to now skewing the "life expectancy".

example: two brothers, one died at age 2 the other died at age 68 their average death age is 35. Wouldn't you agree the number 35 was pretty meaningless?

Human Lifespans Nearly Constant for 2,000 Years
edit on 28-2-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Double Standard? Queen Drinks Banned Raw Milk
Though raw milk is highly-regulated or even banned in much of the western world, members of the British royal family consume the purportedly unsafe dairy product. If raw milk is safe enough for Queen Elizabeth II, then why is it inaccessible for so many of her constituents?

www.care2.com...

I know that once you heat whey past a certain point it really wrecks it's usefullness in the body

Valuable enzymes are destroyed, vitamins (such as A, C, B6 and B12) are diminished, fragile milk proteins are radically transformed from health-nurturing to unnatural amino acid configurations that can actually worsen your health. Finally the eradication of beneficial bacteria through the pasteurization process actually ends up promoting pathogens.

The healthy alternative to pasteurized milk is raw milk, which is an outstanding source of nutrients including beneficial bacteria such as lactobacillus acidophilus, vitamins and enzymes, and it is, in my estimation, one of the finest sources of calcium available

www.care2.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hi BTS

here is an awesome scientific type milk site, it goes into some good detail on many aspects of the production, and consumption, and reaction, processes and it also details Milk alternatives

from that site:

Heat Treatment

Heat treatment reduces the immunological activity of some milk proteins, but not others. Thus the use of heat-denatured milk (e.g. evaporated milk) is likely to help only cases in which the patient is sensitive to heat-labile protein. Immunoglobulins, bovine serum albumin and α -lactalbumin are most susceptible to heat denaturation, and casein the least susceptible....

www.allergyclinic.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Human beings shouldn't be drinking milk from cows in the first place

do you see animals tripping over themselves to get milk from human breasts?

We are so out of wack its ridiculous. Of course this crap gives us cancer!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Thanks for the support on the idea that life expectancy is a bit of a misdirection.

I think if we combined the best of what we know for quality and quality of life instead of symptom masking for profit we could probably get a good 120 years life "expectancy"...

I was reading that an old indian legand is that the creator wiped out the long life giants in the flood becase they were so destructive so he made us survivors smaller and shorter lived....
that worked out well.....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

On the other hand the Maasi tribes man milked and blooded thier cows, and it looks like they were pretty healthy.
they did have a method other then steady consumption though

The traditional Maasai diet consists of six basic foods: meat, blood, milk, fat, honey, and tree bark. Wild game (except the eland), chicken, fish, and salt are forbidden. Allowable meats include roasted and boiled beef, goat, and mutton. Both fresh and curdled milk are drunk, and animal blood is drunk at special times—after giving birth, after circumcision and excision, or while recovering from an accident. It may be tapped warm from the throat of a cow, or drunk in coagulated form. It can also be mixed with fresh or soured milk, or drunk with therapeutic bark soups (motori). It is from blood that the Maasai obtain salt, a necessary ingredient in the human diet. People of delicate health and babies eat liquid sheep's fat to gain strength.

Honey is obtained from the Torrobo tribe and is a prime ingredient in mead, a fermented beverage that only elders may drink. In recent times, fermented maize (corn) with millet yeast or a mixture of fermented sugar and baking powder have become the primary ingredients of mead.

The Maasai generally eat two meals a day, in the morning and at night. They have a dietary prohibition against mixing milk and meat. They drink milk for ten days—as much as they want—and then eat meat and bark soup for several days in between. Some exceptions to this regimen exist. Children and old people may eat cornmeal or rice porridge and drink tea with sugar. For warriors, however, the sole source of true nourishment is cattle
www.everyculture.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Thanks for the reminder. ...I know processing, especially heat, causes proteins to misfold and creates prions - but brain burp! I've been using whey protein for my morning smoothies! Can't believe I can be such a bleeping idiot!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I'm glad I quit drinking milk years ago, however I still love butter on my spuds, and cream in my coffee

Ditto. Managed to get the sugar out of my coffee replaced by agave, works great, but still need my half & half. Best we can do is minimize our intake of Eugenics.

I suggest you read up on Agave before making it a permanent substitute for granulated sugar. It can have some serious adverse effects. A good source for some well researched info on it is mercola.com. You're better off using Stevia, though it takes a while to get used to.
edit on 2/28/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

Danbones,
WOW! Thank you for your share and link! This to say the least scares me. I am sick of knowing that nothing I touch in this silly country has not been tampered with hormonally or chemically! What in the heck! Very good way to wipe out a ton of the population, poison the food! I have commented on many posts on here about these same types of predicaments. The Food we eat, The water, milk, tea and soda we drink, the medicines and vitamins we take, all the things we need to ingest into our bodies to live healthily are subjected to modifications of unnatural circumstances to A. Kill us slowly with stomach, colon cancers, etc. and to B. CONTROL us in yet another way, this is a form of control, I feel like a puppy who's owners shoves a bowl of grapes under the door to every morning and tell me to eat up, (If you didn't know dogs are horribly allergic to both the substances I listed) ie meaning my analogy insinuates slow torture, and pre-meditated murder. By our government.. Intentionally giving us food and drinks that do nothing but harm us!? If some one doesn't see what's wrong with that I feel sorry for them. I always encourage every time I speak to a friend or post on here, Plant your Own Garden, grow your own fruits and veggies, if you can that is. & Attempt to feed you and your loved ones safe food. Sorry for my rant about how much I hate the fact the are intentionally hurting me and everyone around me, for beneficial gain.
Thank you Danbones for your post! I needed to read this! I am going to pass this on! S&F!

A fundamental problem in the U.S. is that these kinds of decisions are made by individuals who have no real accountability for their what they do. These decisions are made by committees, agencies, governmental "bodies", corporate groups. The individuals who in reality personally responsible for this are legally insulated from personal accountability for what they do. The result is what is being discussed on this thread. Remove the layer upon layer of non-accountabiloity and things will begin to change.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I'm glad I quit drinking milk years ago, however I still love butter on my spuds, and cream in my coffee

Ditto. Managed to get the sugar out of my coffee replaced by agave, works great, but still need my half & half. Best we can do is minimize our intake of Eugenics.

I suggest you read up on Agave before making it a permanent substitute for granulated sugar. It can have some serious adverse effects. A good source for some well researched info on it is mercola.com. You're better off using Stevia, though it takes a while to get used to.
edit on 2/28/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

Most people know that high fructose corn syrup is damaging, but the so-called 'healthy' agave is much higher in fructose than HFCS. Agave is a marketing ploy, and actually, much more damaging than HFCS. Let the buyer beware.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join