It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard study: Pasteurized milk from industrial dairies linked to cancer ..where's the swat team?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

(NaturalNews) The truth has once again shaken the foundation of the 'American Tower of Babel' that is mainstream science, with a new study out of Harvard University showing that pasteurized milk product from factory farms is linked to causing hormone-dependent cancers. It turns out that the concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFO) model of raising cows on factory farms churns out milk with dangerously high levels of estrone sulfate, an estrogen compound linked to testicular, prostate, and breast cancers.

Dr. Ganmaa Davaasambuu, Ph.D., and her colleagues specifically identified "milk from modern dairy farms" as the culprit, referring to large-scale confinement operations where cows are milked 300 days of the year, including while they are pregnant. Compared to raw milk from her native Mongolia, which is extracted only during the first six months after cows have already given birth, pasteurized factory milk was found to contain up to 33 times more estrone sulfate.

www.naturalnews.com...

I think that taken with comments from eugenecists that the TPTB expect a 15 percent reduction in world population through use of vaccines, and the making illegal of real cancer cures, and the illegallity of advertizing of hormone free milk, this certainly explains why they need swat teams to enforce the consumption of this product.

I bet this is only the tip of the iceburg.

What do you think ATS, what are we to think of this, and how do we deal with this?

PS I'm glad I quit drinking milk years ago, however I still love butter on my spuds, and cream in my coffee.....Grrrr

edit on 27-2-2012 by Danbones because: PS, and haha, Dan can't spell

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Raw Food Raid: Armed Agents Bust Raw Milk & Cheese Sellers

Assault on independent health accelerates as retailers charged with conspiracy, ‘mislabeling cheese’

CONSOLIDATED UPDATE: Multiple sources have confirmed the fact that all three individuals arrested– James Stewart, Victoria Bloch and Sharon Palmer– are being charged with ‘conspiracy’ related to the sell of unpasteurized raw milk products.

www.infowars.com...

wow,
now you health nuts know how the IRANIANS LIBYANS IRAQIS and AFGHANIES must feel
*sigh*

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I'm glad I quit drinking milk years ago, however I still love butter on my spuds, and cream in my coffee

Ditto. Managed to get the sugar out of my coffee replaced by agave, works great, but still need my half & half. Best we can do is minimize our intake of Eugenics.

Imagine a world where the corporate elite actually wanted to KILL OFF much of the population.

-They'd probably start off by outlawing almost everything that benefits our health - check.
-Then they'd kill off all nutrients in foods before selling them to us - check.
-They'd also need to pacify the people so they don't get too upset about the slow kills - check.
-Sterilizing people through vaccines & GMOs under the radar - check.
-Re-instituting Nazi style propaganda on TV so people actually want to sacrifice themselves for a war of terror and profiteering for the elite - check.
-Keeping people in a state of fear & anxiety at all times so it lowers the immune system so the toxins in foods can have a better effect - check.
-Medicate as many people as possible using drive thru diagnoses - check.

I can go on all day, but the only way ANY of these gov't and military actions make any sense at all would be if they were really on a depopulation, demoralization, nefarious one world government agenda NOT in the people's best interest.

I still have friends who drink tap water, and there is absolutely nothing I or anyone can tell them that penetrates their thick skulls, they actually can't think for themselves at all anymore.
So how much more are we going to take?

edit on 27-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I went to your source article and followed the link to the Harvard Gazette article which talked about her study. Here's the link, in case it's easier: news.harvard.edu... the article is five years old and I was too lazy to check for updates.

I'm mentioning it because the article points out that the problem isn't with the factory nature of the dairy farms, but the practice of milking cows when they're pregnant, especially late in their pregnancy.

Part of the problem seems to be milk from modern dairy farms, where cows are milked about 300 days a year. For much of that time, the cows are pregnant. The later in pregnancy a cow is, the more hormones appear in her milk.

Milk from a cow in the late stage of pregnancy contains up to 33 times as much of a signature estrogen compound (estrone sulfate) than milk from a non-pregnant cow.

So that seems to be the solution, take another 30 days off the milking season. If there is some connection drawn between that level of hormones and increased disease risk. She didn't seeem to be sure in her article.

Also, because dairy is so widely consumed, research should be funded so we know where the problems are.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This list of eugenics attacks seems endless and growing...and it is being handed down from the highest positions of wealth and resposibility too

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
so pasteurized milk causes cancer but this amish guy gets shut down for selling unpasteurized milk
www.abovetopsecret.com...
what a backwards world....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

good points
the swat teams are recent though
The medical reference I guess is ment to underscore the the illigitimate reasons for the outlawing of raw milk, and the illigallity of the SWAT team raid "legal" (sic) process, and overall police state jackboot approach.

Natural News
August 3, 2011

(NaturalNews) This is a NaturalNews exclusive breaking news report. Please credit NaturalNews.com. A multi-agency SWAT-style armed raid was conducted this morning by helmet-wearing, gun-carrying enforcement agents from the LA County Sheriff’s Office, the FDA, the Dept. of Agriculture and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).

Rawesome Foods, a private buying club offering wholesome, natural raw milk and raw cheese products (among other wholesome foods) is founded by James Stewart, a pioneer in bringing wholesome raw foods directly to consumers through a buying club. James was followed from his private residence by law enforcement, and when he entered his store, the raid was launched.

Law enforcement demanded that all customers (members) of the store vacate the premises, then they demanded to know how much cash James had at the store. When James explained the amount of cash he had at the store — which is used to purchase product for selling there — agents demanded to know why he had such an amount of cash and where it came from.

James was handcuffed, was NEVER read his rights and was stuffed into an UNMARKED car. While agents said they would leave behind a warrant, no one has yet had any opportunity to even see if such a warrant exists or if it is a complete warrant.

Note to NaturalNews readers: This was an ILLEGAL raid being conducted mob-style by government thugs who respect no law and no rights. This is an all-out war by the government against people who try to promote healthy raw and living foods.

James is now being held at the Pacific division police department at Centinela and Culver in Los Angeles. He is being held at $123,000 bail with no possibility of using bail bonds. Law enforcement has demanded that if he comes up with the money to cover bail, he must disclose to them all the sources of that money. (This is an illegal demand!)

Massive public protests are needed to teach these criminal law enforcement agencies that they cannot illegally arrest and persecute individuals merely for buying and selling raw milk and cheese. We are organizing a public protest day in cooperation with James. Please watch NaturalNews for an announcement of that. Story is developing

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Current usage and regulatory status
Although the use of rBGH is still approved in the United States, demand for the product has decreased in recent years. Many large grocery store chains no longer carry milk from cows treated with rBGH. A United States Department of Agriculture survey conducted in 2007 found that less than 1 in 5 cows (17%) were being injected with rBGH.

Summary
The available evidence shows that the use of rBGH can cause adverse health effects in cows. The evidence for potential harm to humans is inconclusive. It is not clear that drinking milk produced using rBGH significantly increases IGF-1 levels in humans or adds to the risk of developing cancer. More research is needed to help better address these concerns.

The increased use of antibiotics to treat rBGH-induced mastitis does promote the development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, but the extent to which these are transmitted to humans is unclear.

The American Cancer Society (ACS) has no formal position regarding rBGH. Together with its advocacy affiliate, the ACS Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN), the Society supports open, fair and transparent regulatory oversight of products containing rBGH. The ACS also encourages continued and expanded scientific research and independent, credible assessment of potential relationships between the use of this substance in cows and human cancer risk. We support regulatory standards based on rigorous scientific evidence to minimize exposure to carcinogens, and we encourage the FDA to give the public information regarding known and suspected causes of cancer in the food system. The need for an effective FDA in ensuring the safety of our food supply, medicines, and consumer products has never been greater.

www.cancer.org...

FDA's scheme to outlaw nearly all nutritional supplements created after 1994 would destroy millions of jobs and devastate economy
Below are the highlights of the most offensive and onerous portions of these proposed new FDA regulations. The source of all this information is the FDA itself, which proposes its new rules in a rather lengthy post at:
www.fda.gov...

HO HUM, maybe it causes cancer, oh well, it does cause corporate profit....thats OK...
Vitamins cause health............health doesn't cause the kind of corporate profits we want
Ummmm, we can't have that!

I see this as eugenics...thats the rub

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Dear Danbones,

Absolutely agreed that the raw milk sale shouldn't be interfered with if all parties involved have complete and honest information about what they're doing. At least the Feds should have no say in it. The state, on the other hand, could restrict it. (Because I think the individual states have a lot of power.)

And a SWAT team? I know that it's fun to get out of the office for one of those raids (I used to do them) but really. That's a job for two agents, the local sheriff (or a good deputy) and some evidence technicians.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yeah
Its always good to have different viewpoints.. LEOs included. You guys are right in the middle of all this for good or bad.

After the medical situation which has developed for the first resonders at 911 ( a HORRIBLE situation for them)

I often wonder to what extent do LEOs and first responders question the reasoning behind being used on jobs like this while knowing raw milk is drunk by the Brit queen but not her "subjects"

LOL
What do LEOs eat?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Don't forget the amounts of bleach and other chemicals, added to the pasteurized milk at multiple levels. Back 20 years ago when we had a dairy farm, the farmer would add 1 cup of bleach to the vat to bring down the bacteria. Then the trucker would do the same before the truck hit the processing plant. Then the plant would add more to the larger hold. Just imagine how much bleach is added!

Last time I looked, Bleach is NOT good for you! mind you this is how it was done back then. I have no idea how bad or better it is now. I'm guessing way worse, with many different Chemicals added.

Milk is disgusting. Almond milk is so much better for you. It's just gross in coffee though. So mine is black with agave nectar to sweeten. I love cheese, but find the current offerings are tasteless to how it used to be anyways.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Dear Danbones,

It's been a long while since I was doing that stuff. I left to become an attorney at least fifteen years ago, pre-9/11.

I was in Wisconsin, so you can guess what we ate. But after the brats and beer I found a great Eastern European restaurant. Just fell in love with it, and he had 300 different beers available. Poor sucker gambled his restaurant away.

As far as questioning the reasoning, we assumed there was no reasoning, it was a matter of our boss' priorities. If we thought anything was wrong or unconstitutional we could quit, because changing a boss' mind was double tough, especially if he was acting on instructions.

I was lucky. For whatever reason the US Attorney trusted me and my judgment. I could take a case to him and say "They've suffered enough, there's no reason to push this," and the guy would get probation. On the other hand "This guy's been lying to us and smarting off, showing no remorse anywhere. He needs to learn respect for our laws." He gets a year in prison.

I don't mean that the US Attorney was a pushover. But we worked together for a while and the trust developed.

In the hypothetical of the milk raid? The warrant was signed off on by a judge, and we never served a warrant without working closely with an Assistant US Attorney. We had lots of chances to express our opinions. Besides, they didn't want to take an iffy case, spend time and resources on it, then lose.

I don't mean to be confusing you. If a boss ordered any kind of a raid, he would hand us the warrant and we would go. If he handed us a case, then we would work it through the US attorney's office.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

chlorine kills bacteria...which we are partly made of and need to survive...
so it must be good...
wonder what it does to the finish of the tank?

hell, fellow canuk and well met...
having to milk a P-bear before I have my first coffee is such a darn drag

edit on 27-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

well, at some point we hope the system will respect those very same laws too

damn they pasturize beerskis too

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Oh yeah, it's just the tip of the iceberg. Good question too: Where are those SWAT teams?

I wonder. ...Maybe they're looking for anon.

S&F&

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Danbones,
WOW! Thank you for your share and link! This to say the least scares me. I am sick of knowing that nothing I touch in this silly country has not been tampered with hormonally or chemically! What in the heck! Very good way to wipe out a ton of the population, poison the food! I have commented on many posts on here about these same types of predicaments. The Food we eat, The water, milk, tea and soda we drink, the medicines and vitamins we take, all the things we need to ingest into our bodies to live healthily are subjected to modifications of unnatural circumstances to A. Kill us slowly with stomach, colon cancers, etc. and to B. CONTROL us in yet another way, this is a form of control, I feel like a puppy who's owners shoves a bowl of grapes under the door to every morning and tell me to eat up, (If you didn't know dogs are horribly allergic to both the substances I listed) ie meaning my analogy insinuates slow torture, and pre-meditated murder. By our government.. Intentionally giving us food and drinks that do nothing but harm us!? If some one doesn't see what's wrong with that I feel sorry for them. I always encourage every time I speak to a friend or post on here, Plant your Own Garden, grow your own fruits and veggies, if you can that is. & Attempt to feed you and your loved ones safe food. Sorry for my rant about how much I hate the fact the are intentionally hurting me and everyone around me, for beneficial gain.
Thank you Danbones for your post! I needed to read this! I am going to pass this on! S&F!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Complete and utter misrepresentation of the truth.

You're falling for naturalnews' agenda here, hook line and sinker.

This has NOTHING to do with pasteurisation and everything to do with modern battery farming techniques.

Please, the issue is concerning enough without the BS layered on top of it!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Here's a less biased and BS filled report of the "SWAT raid":

Stewart runs the Venice market Rawesome, which has been in operation for more than six years but has never had any type of business permit or license, prosecutors allege. Stewart is facing 13 counts.

The investigation found that Healthy Family Farms and Rawesome customers were required to pay a membership fee of up to $50, or purchase a one-time “day pass” at Rawesome to purchase products there. Bloch reportedly informed undercover operatives that the membership payments and paperwork were needed for “legal” reasons, and they were not supposed to sell dairy products to nonmembers.

While it is lawful to manufacture and sell unpasteurized dairy products in California, applicable licenses and permits are required. These include regular veterinarian inspections of the animals and following equipment and sanitation requirements.

Source

None of this was mentioned in the "news" articles supplied by infowars and naturalnews...Why not?

Stop blindly lapping up the BS people!

Unbelievable!

edit on 27/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Actually the researcher was quite clear on what she meant.

Dr. Ganmaa Davaasambuu, Ph.D., and her colleagues specifically identified “milk from modern dairy farms” as the culprit, referring to large-scale confinement operations where cows are milked 300 days of the year, including while they are pregnant. Compared to raw milk from her native Mongolia, which is extracted only during the first six months after cows have already given birth, pasteurized factory milk was found to contain up to 33 times more estrone sulfate....

Evaluating data from all over the world, Dr. Davaasambuu and her colleagues identified a clear link between consumption of such high-hormone milk, and high rates of hormone-dependent cancers. In other words, contrary to what theU.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), theU.S. Department of Agriculture(USDA), and the conventional milk lobby would have you believe, processed milk from factory farms is not a health product, and is directly implicated in causing cancer....

“The milk we drink today is quite unlike the milk our ancestors were drinking” without apparent harm for 2,000 years, Dr. Davaasambuu is quoted as saying in theHarvard University Gazette. “The milk we drink today may not be nature’s perfect food.”

Meanwhile, raw, grass-fed, organic milk from cows milked at the proper times is linked to improving digestion, healing autoimmune disorders, and boosting overall immunity, which can help prevent cancer. Though you will never hear any of this from the mainstream media, all milk is not the same — the way a cow is raised, when it is milked, and how its milk is handled and processed makes all the difference in whether or not the end product promotes health or death.

So, not sure where the controversy is. Nature is always right. Its how clean your operation is with the raw milk, and the testing that ensures safety.

The other food, not only has chemicals, but the value in the food has been destroyed by the processing.

Now what was destroyed might you ask: teeth! bones! immune system! and yes, lack of this leads to cancer. I knew this before the study on researching what was needed for our enamel and bones.

Raw certified milk and dairy, and liver is needed. We need the fat soluables, ie A, E, D, and others.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Those are good points Chad, but they don't excuse the behavior of the law. nor the amish farmer incident, nor the findings that the system that is legal is contributing to cancer...nor Bill Gates vaccine death quotes and funding....etc

Ontario raw milk farmer fined $9K
He has said previously that the fight is not about milk, but about respect for the individual's right to make choices without government interference.

nor do your points apply here to this gentleman in Canada

Pasturizing milk in this day and age of closed milk production systems is like the criminalizattion of vitamins...
and while it is ok to feed your children fast "FOOD" (sic) that doesn't even break down because not even microbes nor maggots eat it.

A Manhattan artist, Sally Davies, set out in April on a journey to discover what happens to junk food in time if kept in inadequate storage conditions. As it turns out the McDonald’s Happy Meal doesn’t go bad – ever.

news.softpedia.com...

then there is GMO which sterilizes rats in three generations and is killing of the bees and jumping cross species and causing new unknown bacteria to invade the guts of us all where it generates pesticides which the bug it is supposed to kill are fast becoming IMMUNE to

edit on 27-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join