It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by SaturnFX

evidence actually pretty much dismisses this hypothetical story.
I know that,is just an theory as all are+ some bones.

Can you please tell me the difference between a scientific hypothesis and a scientific theory?
thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

some interesting were brought up in his threads, so I don't know, think he writes them for deep thinkers. that is what I noticed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

some interesting were brought up in his threads, so I don't know, think he writes them for deep thinkers. that is what I noticed.

I doubt he writes them for deep thinkers, honestly.
I smell a troll about, and it's getting quite old.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I learned many threads ago that theres no use in asking Diamondsmith anything intelligible. Ask a question, and you will receive an inherently stupid one-line response that answered nothing and ignores any substance that you might bring to the table.

I find ridicule much more rewarding. No way to answer an idiot than with idiocy.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sometimes, an umbrella is simply an umbrella.

You have to be pretty zen to gauge depth from many of the subjects and posts presented...but I am thinking its not because the person is with depth verses the reader.
Some people can get profound understandings of life by reading the ingredients of chewing gum..doesn't mean chewing gum ingredients is profound though..

aka, your probably reading far too much into it...but, hey...I guess if you spin it around in your mind enough, its far more entertaining than what is presented.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
Not this again....

Alright, I'll play along.

There is a plethora of evidence for Dinosaurs, but none for "Adam and Eve". If they truly existed and Dinosaurs did not, why is there evidence of Dinosaurs but not of "Adam and Eve"?

Welcome to the realm of empty-non-thought, but don't be deceived by that moniker, it has nothing to do with the sublime state of Zen awareness, this is a thread which shows how humans have actually evolved from once unbelievably smart, problem solving, ingenious, large-brained uber-adaptional homo sapiens to moronic, rambling imbeciles with laptops and a penchant for annoying other people.
edit on 27-2-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So, the bible is not speaking of a dino then with a tail like a tree...
Now if you are smart and you are,read again the entire thread and tell me where I pronounced just once something about God.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Now if you are smart and you are,read again the entire thread and tell me where I pronounced just once something about God.

Adam and Eve = central biblical figures = from the bible = the word of god

I mean, seriously, how stupid could you possibly be...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You are right,but what is important is the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42

I learned many threads ago that theres no use in asking Diamondsmith anything intelligible. Ask a question, and you will receive an inherently stupid one-line response that answered nothing and ignores any substance that you might bring to the table.

I find ridicule much more rewarding. No way to answer an idiot than with idiocy.

Oh, I don't ask under the belief that he will spend the 4 seconds to google the difference and learn
I do it for the lurkers whom are confused about theory and hypothesis and think a theory is just a guess. They may decide to google it and realize a scientific theory must be qualified with evidence, testing, repeatability, etc...What he presents is a poorly put together hypothesis based on (?) and suggests it is equal to a theory..but again, to know the terms is to know just how woefully wrong he is.

like any debate, its rarely about the person your debating verses the others watching.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Adam and Eve is a specific tale from the hebrew creation story...unless you were talking about Adam Sandler and Eve Arden.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Again, why is everybody bothering to post in this moronic thread? You are just playing into his hands... He wins here because you let it continue... THIS is the problem with ATS... Be smarter then him and those like him and just IGNORE HIM!!! Diamondsmith needs someone to pay attention to him... Do not let that be us. His family should be the ones giving him the attention he soooo desperately needs. Shut him down, stop posting in his threads... After a while he will leave....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by Believer101
Not this again....

Alright, I'll play along.

There is a plethora of evidence for Dinosaurs, but none for "Adam and Eve". If they truly existed and Dinosaurs did not, why is there evidence of Dinosaurs but not of "Adam and Eve"?

Welcome to the realm of empty-non-thought, but don't be deceived by that moniker, it has nothing to do with the sublime state of Zen awareness, this is a thread which shows how humans have actually evolved from once unbelievably smart, problem solving, ingenious, large-brained uber-adaptional homo sapiens to moronic, rambling imbeciles with laptops and a penchant for annoying other people.
edit on 27-2-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

I've played OP's games before, I know how he works. I usually ignore his threads as they are based on nothing but idiocy, but I'm in the mood for fun today.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100
Again, why is everybody bothering to post in this moronic thread?

Slow news day.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100
Again, why is everybody bothering to post in this moronic thread? You are just playing into his hands... He wins here because you let it continue... THIS is the problem with ATS... Be smarter then him and those like him and just IGNORE HIM!!! Diamondsmith needs someone to pay attention to him... Do not let that be us. His family should be the ones giving him the attention he soooo desperately needs. Shut him down, stop posting in his threads... After a while he will leave....

You do realize that by posting this you are doing exactly what you just said not to do, right? I smell hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

Yes I realized that once I posted.... Me bad

I should be publicly whipped for doing so...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If dinosaurs didn't exist where did they get the actors for Jurassic Park?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Bad news for all..I always tell the truth.

I have time on my side while.....you don't,

and

Dinosaurs Never Existed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Bad news for all..I always tell the truth.

I have time on my side while.....you don't,

and

Dinosaurs Never Existed.
But wait?!!

According to one of your other threads the sun is going to wipe us all out in a few days, so you've run out of time dude

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
I have been to dig sites - you don't exist.
How interesting..

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join