It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If there was Adam and Eve then...Dinosaurs never existed.

Just a theory

Records of the existence of dinosaurs may have been intended by who has created Adam and Eve.

If this true then all we know about the history of our planet can be wrong.

There is to much so called proof of dinosaurs existence but their sudden disappearance is not explained in any way.

Only pieces of stones called bones assembled and that should tell us something about the past history of our planet.

But what if everything is false to mislead us by making us believe that dinosaurs existed, what would be the reason!

Why someone would load us with false history and also to make us believe we came from Adam and Eve.

Something is wrong here,to reconcile the two theories, on the one hand the existence of dinosaurs and on the other hand our origin.

So,what do you think,Adam and Eve or the Dinosaurs!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

+41 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What ?

So they put this together for a laugh

I question most things but not the existence of dinos

I know you stated in your OP that it is just a theory but I think the term delusion comes to mind.
edit on 27-2-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

Nein, kein Scherz und Lachen nicht.(No I am not joking nor laughing)

It's a very serious matter!!!!

They really never existed.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Lots of evidence for dinosaurs. No evidence of Adam and Eve.

Giant interstellar conspiracy planting fake fossils across the globe to fool mankind for vague unguessable purposes?, or there really were dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

*confused*

As far as I'm aware, the only dispute should be over timelines and what existed when - not if dinosaurs or "Adam and Eve" actually existed. We've got plenty of evidence for dinosaurs from the fossil record, it's just a matter of interpreting the evidence to determine what it means.

There are even accounts of modern day dinosaurs, from Mokele Mbembe in the Congo (sauropod) to thunderbirds (Pterodactyls, etc.) in the US, and I recently saw accounts on something along the lines of...was it Iguanodon? One other, at least. Crocodiles and Great White sharks are acknowledged as having been around since the time of the dinosaurs, and birds are basically modified dinos.

Our history, aside from modern accounts, is also replete with examples of possible dinosaurs in the various accounts of dragons, as well as some descriptions given in the bible. No reason to doubt they existed, and possible reasons to think they still might - although some will definitely dispute it.

Take care.

edit on 2/27/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

I question most things but not the existence of dinos
That is the point as I stated in my OP something doesn't match "If there was Adam and Eve then...Dinosaurs never existed."

To much proof can be deceiving some times.

link   

How could you even question the fact that dinos existed dude? It's a proven fact my friend, we have a fossil record.

link   
The idea that there is some trickster force out there just playing with our minds is too paranoid for me. If that were the case what would be the point of anything? We could no longer rely on any sort of scientific rigor. Nothing would be concrete and we would simply live and die knowing nothing and never progressing towards anything. We would essentially alive to watch a giant interactive tv show and then die.

No thanks.

link   
The reason the dinosaurs disappeared is because they "evolved", and left the planet. It's all spelled out in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. Season 3 I think.

Seriously though. That would be the biggest, and most intricate hoax of all time. I wouldn't want to mess with whoever pulled that one off.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hmmm!

We come across a whole lot of weird theories on this website, but your theory my friend takes the cake, the cup of tea, the morning biscuit and the buffet dinner!

There is evidence of bone structures found relating to dinosaurs yet you're telling us to disregard that???

Now if there was no evidence and only words in a book, then yes you may have a point but in this moment in time you my friend have to go back to the drawing board.

And please, the next post please don't let it be "Humans Never Existed"

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I agree with that.

And the explanation of the planted evidence is the most simple one.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

As far as I'm aware, the only dispute should be over timelines and what existed when - not if dinosaurs or "Adam and Eve" actually existed. We've got plenty of evidence for dinosaurs from the fossil record, it's just a matter of interpreting the evidence to determine what it means.
Maybe the power of creation is higher then we can imagine.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Their disappearance has been explained by the impact theory. No more fossil record above the ash layer from an impact. That theory is based from evidence. Also birds are very similar, biologically to mnay dinos. The surviving ones evolved into birds. Komodo dragons?
What evidence do you base the non-existance theory of yours on?

If Adam and Eve had 2 sons, who did they marry and conceive offspring with? That would be some serious interbreeding and incest.
edit on 27-2-2012 by leemachino because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Come on.

Adam and Eve is a story, an allegorical Christian tale from the Bible, which in itself probably has origins in older creation myths from earlier religions. It is not a theory. Even the Roman Catholic church acknowledges this.

Dinosaurs and everything else represented in the fossil record is evidence of the age of this planet, the diversity of life, the processes of evolution and extinction. Again, not a theory, a fact.

To seriously compare these two subjects is beyond ridiculous.

To hypothesize that the fossil record was put there as some kind of ruse is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, even knuckle-headed creationists don't go down that imbecilic path.

edit on 27-2-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I agree with that.

How so? You're implying things which are quite outlandish,and you think that your explanation is the simplest? The simplest explnation would be that the fossil records are correct, and that the bible is a load of old rubbish, full of lies to control people into submission.

I guess you also believe that the earth is only 6000 years old

edit on 27/2/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I agree with that.

If you believe that is the simplest answer, then no one can help you. And you will never find peace.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Seriously though. That would be the biggest, and most intricate hoax of all time. I wouldn't want to mess with whoever pulled that one off
There are many things that we thought were true hundreds of years and proved to be false.

You never tell...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Adam and Eve is something written in a religious book, and things written in that book have not been proven to be true. Dinosaurs, on the other hand, have quite obviously been proven to exist.

I don't really know what else to say to this thread really... Wow luls

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join