It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Found The Secret Truth Sought On ATS - 11 months later...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is a real disaster conspiracy , and though the truth still needs to be pieced together , there is enough here to warrant the following statements / assertions with some credibility .

The MSM has been lying to you . By this I mean _every widely published news and media concern almost the world over , has not been telling you , the truth .

Thats nothing new. About what exactly?

About the world's worst ever nuclear disasters on the coast of Fukushima Province, following the Japan Tsunami of March 2011.

Why , what has happened that we dont know about?

The Japanese and other authorities were afraid that the whole nation of Japan would become uninhabitable and that they could not cope with the levels of contamination the powerplant meltdowns would pose . Tokyo may have had to have been evacuated and upwards of 30 million people to leave Japan , an island of 150 million .

This is when things became secretised ? I thought we knew that , and people are still ok in Tokyo ?
Were there more problems ?

Yes - there were fission fires as the reactors melted down , and the spent fuel pool also lost coolant and caused a massive explosion , contaminating the site , and surrounds to the exclusion of power plant operators .

Was this (third/tertiary explosion) reported at all by the main stream media ?

Yes , around 5 am on BBC News 24 on 13th/14th March 2011 . However the pictures were not provided of it , and all media outlets must have (?) been told not to report this . The report was not repeated .This imo was the beginning of a media clamp which was even secretized within the media groups / from group operatives .

Have you seen any pictures of this third (nuclear) explosion?

This is why I searched youtube - very hard to find I found 2 examples . The first is not available anymore (after 3-5days) because a number of users cited copyright violations (on home video from Japan) - the user's channel and vids were removed. It was a huge explosion , terrifying : a nuclear mushroom at night .

So the story is that , the situation worsened to beyond disasterous , a media clamp was imposed , the site was too radioactive to do anything about the melting down reactors , and those left with no emergency plan for this disaster were panicking hard about what to do ?

Yes the Japanese Prime Minister described the night-time explosion of the (we now know) fuel pool , his experience as terrifying and tearful too . We then knew we could prove there was video of it from news reports overlooked or confused, coming out at the time from any/all outlets .

How is it , then , that people can and are still living in Japan ?

We dont know many things , we have only gained an admission here (for this thread) that the third explosion happened at all . This information has been released by The Sunday Times of Feb 27th . The ptb/media are in some way coming clean about it , a year on , at release of secret documents from Japan government.

They must have had some good fortune then ? What about the people ?

We dont know how many died from impact of radiation from the blast /likely destroyed reactor and most of the site too. We dont know how many will die from the contamination which spread from such a huge cloud of concentrated radiation / active material , and the places in which it has fallen out the most may remain uninhabitable perhaps for 40 years or maybe for good .
While TEPCO have insisted that the 3 reactors in question are in cold shutdown, still in the containment vessels , under water , we hope on hope that this is true , and a lucky escape has been effected . Allowing Tokyo and the world to breathe again, in some sense. Millions of gallons of seawater have gone through those vessels etc and this remains almost unmitigated disaster , we hope the trench can deal with it .
Its certainly time ayear on we asked a few more questions and made some positive decisions about this business , in that , this cant happen again . Then again we are asking what has happened at the Kitahara plant , just down the coast from Daiachi ,

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

That is interesting. i remember seeing 2 explosions being reported by msm in Australia. So are you saying that there was a third explosion which produced a mushroom cloud?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think this is the explosion.

But i am not sure if it is an explosion at all

At 3:00

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The cloth we call TEPCO is woven by so many different threads, all interwoven together...we'll never get the true story. You would spend years alone, unraveling the threads of AREVA to follow them back to their source.

www.areva.com...

Areva was first on the scene, before even Hilary Clinton arrived after the disaster. The nuclear power shuffle was in full swing from day one....we never had a chance.

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2

www.youtube.com... ist=FLA6PVvn9VbH4_pCg0rulkHA&index=12&feature=plpp_video

est if this is it i est its from 10ks away also similar to deletions w less hq or proximity

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... ist=FLA6PVvn9VbH4_pCg0rulkHA&index=28&feature=plpp_video

report without footage

top topics

join