It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims of UFO sighting on Baildon Moor after picture taken of gold disc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

'Cos he's not Mr Hobbs perchance' ?

Most talked about frisbee event in history finishes here .........................maybe ?

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am not being defensive but I am astonished by peoples reaction of a UFO/spaceship. When I get home I try and find the original pic on my PC. I am beginning to wonder if this is a government funded site by trying to suppress and sweep under the carpet a clear image/evidence of a UFO. Is it some kind of undercover official secrets act?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesHobbs

Maybe it's sponsored by Wham-o, and doesn't want its prototype models unveiled to the public just yet.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesHobbs
I am not being defensive but I am astonished by peoples reaction of a UFO/spaceship. When I get home I try and find the original pic on my PC. I am beginning to wonder if this is a government funded site by trying to suppress and sweep under the carpet a clear image/evidence of a UFO. Is it some kind of undercover official secrets act?

You are new here so I shall cut you some slack......but before you go around insulting ATS and the members of ATS, how about spending a number of hours pursuing the A&U forum (or any forum for that matter) and see how serious the members here take this subject.

ATS has been around the block more than you can fathom in regards to hoaxes, misidentifications, personal stories, news stories and the list goes on.

When someone posts an alleged "UFO" for the world to look at that person has now opened the door to not onlly the legitimacy of whatever was captured but the person who is making the claim. And when that person becomes defensive it means 1 of 2 things, they are hoaxing or they are embarrassed that they misidentified something.

We are not talking about war with Iran....but an alleged UFO.....no defensive attitude is needed.

We look forward to the original, unaltered picture. Because im sure anyone who captures

It is probably the best genuine image of a UFO ever
would never ever get rid of the original unaltered photo
and would protect it with their life!

ETA: Maybe you can contact me via PM to let me know that you are indeed the owner of this "sighting" because Terms and Conditions are pretty clear:

16a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

edit on March 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesHobbs

post by JamesHobbs
I am beginning to wonder if this is a government funded site by trying to suppress and sweep under the carpet a clear image/evidence of a UFO.

And I'm beginning to wonder why you keep throwing out these accusations about this site and its members , rather than .
A... Staying around for more than one post to answer peoples questions about your sighting .
B ...Providing the original unaltered image , you have been asked politely for it on several occasions .

edit on 8-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I vote we shove this thread into the hoax box.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am interested to learn more about ATS, is it like an elite club?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Soooo still no picture , either because you don't have it or you don't dare share it .
Its a frisbee and I agree with wigit , this needs to go visit billy in the Hoax forum , you can play your little game in there .

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Agreed....leaning more toward a hoax it seems. The OP is so unwilling to post the original photo...sounds suspicious.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's amazing how some members...ahem OP...can't use their deductive reasoning before making a thread.

If you read what the person who posted the pic said, he saw it, took out his cellphone, and snapped a photo.

So in the time it took to get his phone, click on the camera, it was amazingly still there without any motion blur?

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes, it is. On Mondays we sacrifice goats. Tuesday is potluck - see Monday for the special. Wednesday is Bring your favorite wine day and discuss the lowly people in society. Thursday is new member hazing day where we make all new members run around in pink underwear. Friday is let your hair down day or pull it out (depending on how your week went) and the weekend is for debunking everything at ATS.

Fine times to be had by all us elites!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
.......and everyday the club appears to have a obsession about frisbees

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

.......and everyday the club appears to have a obsession about frisbees

...and everyday the OP still forgets to post the original, unedited photo.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How do you upload photo's?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

How do you upload photo's?

Go to Photobucket.com or ImageShack.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join