It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's Fatwa against nuclear weapons.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielBrownAU

Just visited the site and this is from 2012, so he seems to be sticking to the same line.

"There is no doubt that decision-making establishments in countries that stand against us are quite aware that Iran does not seek nuclear weapons since the Islamic Republic of Iran regards the possession of nuclear weapons as a great sin, in terms of thought, theory and religious edict, and also believes that holding such weapons is useless, costly and dangerous," Leader of the Islamic Revolution said.

www.leader.ir...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanielBrownAU
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I found this fatwa interesting, because one would not issue it so lightly to be honest.

However, because indeed the age of it, and the time in which has passed since he stated it, questions have now risen to the effect that is it still valid given situation in which Iran is now involved in and facing.

Best way to solve this question, was I thought to ask him, if he indeed does reply (which I sincerely hope he or one of his staff do), then we have the official word from the leadership on Iran.

I just want to solve the question of is this fatwa still valid according to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Deception my friend, muslims are permitted to use deception to further the cause of Allah. Shooting videos in advance and then lying about your intentions is part and parcel. The Ayatollahs want to bring the mahdi and the only way that can happen is if the jews are exterminated. See this taken from Hadiths:

The prophet [Muhammad] said: 'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0 Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'" Sahih Muslim, Book 41

Source

Basically if any muslim can ever hope to live to see the Mahdi and his 12th Imam sidekick, they got to kill alot of jews, to the point where their entire people flee for their lives. Only one weapon on earth that can accomplish this and you can guess what that is. You wouldn't be running from the blast, the survivors would be running from the fallout and you would run south ward...to Petra to hide in the ancient city carved from the rock...just like prophecy says.

Read the Talmud and you will see why islam wants to destroy the jews, then read the Quran and you will see why the jews want to destroy islam. Those 2 books are geared towards getting them to kill eachother and everyone else gets caught in the middle of it. Do not get the impression jews are innocent in any of this. The Talmud basically says that everyone else is the jews monkey slaves and that were not even human. To them gentiles (non-jews) are subhumans who will be their slaves for eternity which really pisses muslim off (because they are gentiles) and i can understand why.

Someone has these 2 sides gunning for eachother and has had them at eachothers throats for a long time, starting with the jews 2500 years ago and the muslim 1400 years ago. Most people do not believe in Satan but he is written all over this mess. Divide and conquer are his ways, as is mixing truth with lies to decieve. He has had thousands of years to work this plan and neither of these 2 "nations" (for they are nations if you accurately wish to describe them) can see beyond their hate and enmity to see it.

Now both sides can claim this has nothing to do with "religion" but in truth it has everything to do with it. Do not get the misconception that this is not a religious war because in fact it really is.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I found this fatwa interesting, because one would not issue it so lightly to be honest.

However, because indeed the age of it, and the time in which has passed since he stated it, questions have now risen to the effect that is it still valid given situation in which Iran is now involved in and facing.

Best way to solve this question, was I thought to ask him, if he indeed does reply (which I sincerely hope he or one of his staff do), then we have the official word from the leadership on Iran.

I just want to solve the question of is this fatwa still valid according to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Well, I must admit I am very pleased to report, that I have received an official reply to my question to Sayyid Ali Khamenei in regards to if the fatwa issues in 2006 is still valid.

The Reply:

Name and Surname: Daniel Brown
E-mail:
Subject: Miscellaneous Issues
Istifta’ no.: 207154
Bismihi Ta`ala
Salamun `alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu You may find the answer in the Supreme Leader Imam Khamenei's (d.) speech as follows:
There is no doubt that decision-making establishments in countries that stand against us are quite aware that Iran does not seek nuclear weapons since the Islamic Republic of Iran regards the possession of nuclear weapons as a great sin, in terms of thought, theory and religious edict, and also believes that holding such weapons is useless, costly and dangerous.
You may found it in the following link: english.khamenei.ir...
Site manager
With prayers for your success

Orignal Question:

Dear Sayyid Ali Khamenei,

Please forgive me; I am from Australia and not of the Muslim faith.

I humbly ask for your clarification on a Fatwa your Excellency made regarding Iran and Nuclear weapons in 2006 in which the production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons are forbidden under Islam and that the Islamic Republic of Iran shall never acquire these weapons

Is this Fatwa still in effect?

Thank you for your time and effort.

Be well.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Brown

Innocent until proven otherwise with evidence.

-DB
edit on 27-3-2012 by DanielBrownAU because: Innocent until proven otherwise with evidence

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Well DUH...

Now lets see him order a fatwa against the stoning of women because one of the prophets of their book said: "let him without sin cast the first stone."

Or how about a fatwa against religious figures smoking opium?

What about a fatwa against spending money, made from Iranian resources, on lamborghini's for these 'pious' religious figurines?

What about a fatwa against stupid speeches at international meetings that only hurt the people of Iran?

But a fatwa against nuclear weapons...while there are none in Iran, while poverty is plenty...sure. # Doesn't need to make sense any longer, just need to make sure it sounds international!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

It pains my heart to see bullcrap like that. Those religious figures who were put there by certain interests should not be head of the country...they shouldn't be addressed as such and quite frankly, you must be seriously dumb to send such a message and expect a genuine answer. It pains my heart to see inquiries from ignorant outstanders on trivial matters and nonsense be answered(genuine or not) while inquiries from Iranians into actual political policies land them in jail or worse.

And to see so many Western disconnected youth get drawn in by the words of those snakes...so sad. So, so sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

My question was is the fatwa still valid.

Apparently it is.

-DB

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

My question was is the fatwa still valid.

Apparently it is.

-DB

Dude, you have absolutely no clue to who those people are, what they have done in the past, how many people they have betrayed or ordered to kill...NOTHING.

Who cares about a fatwa? Do you even know what the hell that is? Or just trying to be pseudo-important sending a letter(OH MY GOSH) to religious nutjobs asking about religious bullcrap ? The point is, it doesn't matter, they can flip flop on their words and say it's because of divine whatever, but you are oblivious to that fact.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
Dude, you have absolutely no clue to who those people are, what they have done in the past, how many people they have betrayed or ordered to kill...NOTHING..

Correct.

I do know however, that the Fawta is still valid.

-DB

edit on 27-3-2012 by DanielBrownAU because: typo

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
Dude, you have absolutely no clue to who those people are, what they have done in the past, how many people they have betrayed or ordered to kill...NOTHING..

Correct.

I do know however, that the Fawta is still valid.

-DB

edit on 27-3-2012 by DanielBrownAU because: typo

Are you special? Their words are worth horsemanure...so you still don't know crap from crap! Oh but, in discussions you can say: "Oh I sent a letter, they said it's still valid". While you don't know what a fatwa is and you only know what they claimed, not what they actually think.

Send the same letter asking about a number of the human rights abuses I noted, see if you will get ANY response in the first place...and if you do get a response, you should observe the tongue twisting.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I'd rather not be rude as I am new around here, but your insults are detracting from the central discussion of this thread.

If you have your own issues with them, they can be contacted at their website, they do reply back apparently, speaking from firsthand knowledge.

I asked a question to the official representative of the recognized leadership of a country, it is one source of information to add to the debate.

Take it or leave it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It's akin to asking Clinton if he did or did not have sex with Lewinsky prior to the video being released.

Or asking Bush if he knew about the 9/11 attacks in advance.

Not very "deny ignorance" if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

My concern related that due to the amount of time and events which have passed since such statement was made, does the leadership still consider it valid/in effect, to which they do.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yes the replies just take some measure of time...usually 6-8 weeks on average

The fatwa is valid for the life of the Ayatollah, and since it was the WF (walayah al faqih) who made the fatwa another Ayatollah cannot make one in contradiction to it.

Therefore it stands that Iran will follow Islamic law and not pursue nuclear weapons capability, because in Islam we cannot kill an innocent.

-------------------------------------------------

Someone else who posted above made mention of the stoning law in Islam, and I just want to state (again) that the law of stoning was removed from the Iranian penal code this year (which means they cannot punish by stoning for any crime).

I have told you this before and showed you proof of it in other threads but it appears not to suit your interest because you are still trying to use that against the Iranian government when you already were informed comprehensively that this is no longer a part of the penal code for Iran.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
IRAN WILL NEVER PRODUCE ANY NUCLEAR BOMBS.

This thread is the proof.

Anything else is PROPAGANDA.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If I could reach through the computer and hug and kiss you Daniel, I would xxx

----------

I have let the side down by using too many words and not being in control of myself, you have shown why we are the way we are, so thanks brother x a

If a fatwa is like a curse on those who would use such a weapon at all, then I would back that for eternity with my heart and soul.

We were allowed to see what would happen the first time (& 2nd!), to learn and then remember why we should never do it again.
We were also allowed to see the repercussions of testing on an area, then see what happens to generations of humans/animals/plants.

The most gutless spiteful weapon on the planet, controlled by spineless yellow bellied bastards, who would get their a55e5 kicked by a girl every day in every day life!

Honest War....(if you must)........
now there's a fairy tale for you!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If he had his fingers crossed, then it doesn't count.
(I read that in a book!)

Seriously though, it'd be nice if it were true.

I guess we can only hope that it is.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yet you believe every word he says when its bad stuff about destroying Israel and the west?

That is exactly the point. People, tend to believe in whatever they want, not whatever it is. Since they can't think by themselves, they have something to believe in, because without this belief, they become what the despise the most.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

US monkeys drums :-

Fatwa :-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join