It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lebanese Columnist: Judaism is a "Fairytale"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The columnist, Jihad Al-Khazan is claiming that no archeological remains exist of the Jews or any of their prophets !!!

Not even Solomon’s Temple !!!

And there was never Jewish archeological remains in Egypt either and Dr. Zahi Hawwas never found any evidence !!!

The Prophet Muhammad would have put it on record but did not !!!

First Publish: 2/26/2012, 8:47 PM -- Israel National News

Lebanese columnist, Jihad Al-Khazan said in an interview with Egypt’s CBC TY that the Jewish religion is a “fairy tale” and that the Jewish people have no biblical or historical rights ties to Jerusalem, the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) exposed.

“In Jerusalem, there are no archeological remains of the Jews or any of their prophets. They have no history. People forget that during Yitzhak Rabin’s first term in government, in the early 1980s (sic.)… I was in America at the time studying at Georgetown University. Rabin excavated under the Haram Al-Sharif, and uncovered the remains of an Umayyad palace. There are no (Jewish) archeological remains. There is no Solomon’s Temple or any other temple.,” Al Khazan claimed.

The whole story is "enlightening" to say the least !!
A Lebanese columnist said that the Jewish religion is a “fairy tale” and the Jewish people have no history in Jerusalem, MEMRI exposed

Naturally, no evidence is cited by the author !!!
(other than the "lack of")

Maybe there's no archeological evidence of Islam or Christianity either !!

Who Knows for sure !!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This... is... AWESOME!

Because this guy has ALSO just said that Islam is a fabrication! Judaism is the foundation of Islam. If Judaism is a fairytale, then SO IS ISLAM.

(I.e., this guy is a nitwit.)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yeah he is right just like Islam, Christianity & Buddhism. And the list goes on. All fake religions!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It seems like nearly every single article on that site is about people hating Jewish people/Israel, I can't take such a biased site seriously. Why are Jewish people so obsessed with people that don't like them?

Also, what does it matter what one journalist says? There are tons of journalists in every country that may say historically untrue things. What is the significance of this? If I believed everything I saw on FOX news I'd be mentally deficient

edit on 27-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Jewish archaelogical finds have been dug up in Jerusalem and other parts of Israel throughout many years!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I have to admit, I haven't heard about any Ancient Jewish Ruins. However, Thats a google search away should I really want to find anything about them.

I'm a Master Mason, and The Temple of Solomon is very important to at least 2 of the 3 Abrahamic Religions. So Other than the Temple of Solomon, and The Tower of Babel. I can't recall other Ancient sites at the moment. I'm sure i'm just tired.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Your journalist lies. Blatantly, at that. There are numerous archeological remains clearly showing Jewish presence in Israel , numerous foreign sources speaking about Israel and Jews (including Egypt by the way).
Examples?
Temple Mount and surrounding areas with tons of evidence for Second Temple and Jews living around it.
Lots of Synagogues and mikveh dug out all over the country.
Egyptian stelle and papyrri mentioning Jews and kings with Biblical names.
Greek sources mentioning Jews.
Roman sources mentioning Jews.
Persian sources mentioning Jews.
Assyrian sources mentioning Jews.
All this predates Islam by more then 1000 years.
Muhamad fought with Jews ,it is written in Koran. One has to be completely brainwashed to close eyes on all those.
Of course it is just another part of PR war against Israel.
"Jews are not real Jews and they have no connection to Israel" part. Lies are ok as long as it serves thepurpose,i suppose.
what i will give the journalist is that there are no archeological remains of First (Solomon's) Temple and ,David's kingdom , Judges period and Exodus story.
But given that Muslims do not allow digs in Temple mount while ruining archeological remains and dumping it randomly,same people pointing fingers at lack of archeologiucal evidence at the spot is very funny.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't think that you should mix up Shia Muslims with Sunni Muslims and also that this is a political issue and not a religious one. If it was a matter of religious conflict then the rest of the muslims (almost 2 billion) would of also spoken out about this. It's an Iranian/Israel issue.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The Prophet Muhammad placed his entire foundation for the book of the Qur'an on the cornerstone of Jewish culture. Jesus is even the Messenger that was above Jesus, yet they do not admit He had a message of any type. Of course, Jesus message to them is the same as it is for us. If you don't love your neighbor, EVEN YOUR ENEMIES, you cannot claim belief in God. This makes the Qur'an their book of judgment against themselves. To be fair, many Muslims recognize the true Jesus and will find salvation when he returns. The key to this is knowing that every eye will see and every knee bow. There are 7 billion souls on earth today. Jesus said, "You must be born again." From where I stand, we are all here to witness the event first hand, even those who pierced him.

My advice is to hit the ground now before he comes. Love your neighbor and believe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Jewish archaelogical finds have been dug up in Jerusalem and other parts of Israel throughout many years!!!

That's what I always thought ...

I bet many will say the findings and reports are all fake !!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I bet many will say the findings and reports are all fake !!

The fact that there are many fools in the world does not change the facts.
Islam exist since 600AD and this is a fact. Nothing Islamic can exist prior to that. There are so many examples of Jewish presence in Israel prior to 600AD that those calims are not even funny but actually sad. Any attempt to prove that Muslims lived in this land earlier then Jews is a failure and can only work on uneducated brainwashed people.
Example of Jews in Israel from unbiased (or with opposite bias) source that you out of all people will surely appreciate:
en.wikipedia.org...
FAKE!! Burn it!!!!
edit on 27-2-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

These Muslims that deny Israel's land ownership are a bunch of hypocrites , their own Koran speaks about how God ga e them the land . I believe it is verses 5:20 to like 5:28 , 7:104 forward and 17:104 if I am to mistaken.

Islam has one prophet that has no proof that he spoke to Gabriel other than his word. Islam professes to believe in the prophets of the bible but deny the truth of their prophecies against them saying the Jews changed the writings.

I really dont see how they believe in their book of they have access to a bible to compare it with.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
all religions are fairytales in my opinion

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Waqf have been caught several times doing illegal excavations under the temple mount and destroying archeological evidence of Jewish temples. They were caught dumping truckloads of material outside the city like trash to try to erase the history that they are so keen on denying.

Link to article

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Yes this is true but there is another Jesus who comes before the true Christ , it will be all the unlearned who will bend a knee to the instead of Jesus because they did not study Gods plan the bible .

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

The Prophet Muhammad placed his entire foundation for the book of the Qur'an on the cornerstone of Jewish culture. Jesus is even the Messenger that was above Jesus, yet they do not admit He had a message of any type. Of course, Jesus message to them is the same as it is for us. If you don't love your neighbor, EVEN YOUR ENEMIES, you cannot claim belief in God. This makes the Qur'an their book of judgment against themselves. To be fair, many Muslims recognize the true Jesus and will find salvation when he returns. The key to this is knowing that every eye will see and every knee bow. There are 7 billion souls on earth today. Jesus said, "You must be born again." From where I stand, we are all here to witness the event first hand, even those who pierced him.

My advice is to hit the ground now before he comes. Love your neighbor and believe.

Correction to the above. "Jesus is even the Messenger that was above Muhammad." I mistyped it this morning.

edit on 27-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Enoch and Azadok, what do your comments have to do with the thread topic of Judaisms existence in ancient Israel?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

WTH…But that would mean that “The Jew” is also a built on myth lies and deception...

Video: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed the UN General Assembly on Sept 23 2011 and came out with this little gem @30:49s.

Transcript of clip:

“You know why we're called "Jews"? Because we come from Judea”

“In my office in Jerusalem, there's a -- there's an ancient seal. It's a signet ring of a Jewish official from the time of the Bible. The seal was found right next to the Western Wall, and it dates back 2,700 years, to the time of King Hezekiah. Now, there's a name of the Jewish official inscribed on the ring in Hebrew. His name was Netanyahu. That's my last name. My first name, Benjamin, dates back a thousand years earlier to Benjamin -- Binyamin -- the son of Jacob, who was also known as Israel. Jacob and his 12 sons roamed these same hills of Judea and Sumeria 4,000 years ago, and there's been a continuous Jewish presence in the land ever since.”

What Bibi fails to mention in his speech is that his surname was adopted by his Polish born father Benzion “Ben Zion" (Son of Zion) Mileikowsky an ardent Zionist activist and was a Revisionist leader of the Zionist Movement in the United States, Mileikowsky changed his name to "NetanYahu (Gods Gift)”

Bibi's grandfather was Rabbi Natan Mileikowsky born in Lithuania in 1879 to a family claiming close connection to the Gaon of Vilna, Rabbi Elijah ben Solomon, he delivered sermons on behalf of the group "Chovevei Zion" (Lovers of Zion).

In 1899, at the age of 20, Natan traveled through the various Jewish communities in Siberia spreading the Zionist message and raising funds for the cause.

LINK: BenZion Mileikowsky

Non-semetic zionist jews of eastern Europe migrated to Palestine after WWII changed their Yiddish names for ancient Hebrew names and have been occupying & colonizing Palestinian land under apartheid for the last 60 years.

The irony about all this is today’s Muslim Palestinians are in fact part the original remains of the true genealogical Christians and Jews of the region whom over time converted to Islam.

For those who believe that Jordanian Mr Jihad Al-Khazans claims are just baseless rantings of someone who hates jews then read on.

Senior Israeli archaeologist Professor Finkelstein, who is known as "the father of biblical archaeology", told the Jerusalem Post that Jewish archaeologists have found no historical or archaeological evidence to back the biblical narrative on the Exodus, the Jews' wandering in Sinai or Joshua's conquest of Canaan. On the alleged Temple of Solomon, Finkelstein said that there is no archaeological evidence to prove it really existed.

Professor Yoni Mizrahi, an independent archaeologist who has worked with the International Atomic Energy Agency, agreed with Israel Finkelstein. He said that the right-wing Elad Association has not found anything "saying welcome to David's palace" although that was taken for granted by Elad, as if the group depended on scriptural texts to guide them in their work.

LINK: Senior Israeli archaeologist casts doubts on Jewish heritage of Jerusalem.

edit on 29-2-2012 by JudgeDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JudgeDeath

Non-semetic zionist jews of eastern Europe migrated to Palestine after WWII changed their Yiddish names for ancient Hebrew names and have been occupying & colonizing Palestinian land under apartheid for the last 60 years.

Arab born in Paris is non-semitic? His return to Saudi Arabia is occupation/colonisation?

The irony about all this is today’s Muslim Palestinians are in fact part the original remains of the true genealogical Christians and Jews of the region whom over time converted to Islam.

Population is Palestine changed so many times that for vast majority it is not the case. Just as majority of modern Greeks are not descendants of ancient Greeks. And there was much less changes of population and conquests in their history.
Look at Egypt. How many Egyptians are ethnic ancient Egyptians and how many are Arabs?

For those who believe that Jordanian Mr Jihad Al-Khazans claims are just baseless rantings of someone who hates jews then read on.

Hmmm

In Jerusalem, there are no archeological remains of the Jews or any of their prophets. They have no history. People forget that during Yitzhak Rabin’s first term in government, in the early 1980s (sic.)… I was in America at the time studying at Georgetown University. Rabin excavated under the Haram Al-Sharif, and uncovered the remains of an Umayyad palace. There are no (Jewish) archeological remains. There is no Solomon’s Temple or any other temple

As you can see he does not speak about Exodus. He says that there are archeological remains of Jews or Jewish prophets nor that there was Solomon Temple or any other temple.
While there are numerous archeological evidence of Jewish presence in ancient times in Jerusalem including writings in Hebrew that mention Jewish rituals present in Judaism,seals,tombs - and Judaism this journalist calls fairy tale.
Also while there indeed is no evidence of Solomon's temple there are tons of archeological remains from Second Temple including walls that are still standing to this very day.
Not baseless ranting, you say. Not hate - maybe not hate. Just complete lack of knowledge about subject he choose to adress.
By the way - even you are sure that there were Jews in Israel/Palestine. You say that Palestinian Arabs are their descendants. Your "non-baseless ranting" guy however says that Jews have no history in the region. It is all fairy tale.

new topics

top topics

join