It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Chance of WWIII

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I agree but I only see a limited airstrike ON THE FACILITIES suspected of violating the nuclear treaties Iran signed.The US will not blow up civilians and civil infrastructure.We aren't attacking Iran just the sites.As to our right that isn't what the issue is here.Iran is the financial hub of muslim supremacists the world over.EVERY ONE of us on this board KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt the result of nuclear proliferation from this country's leadership would destabilize the planet.

The Black widow spider is a tiny animal but when ever it its seen it is destroyed because it is so dangerous.That is why absolutely NO chances will be taken here.
I don't want any of this to happen.I just know what they do.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

Look...Iran...is causing it's own problems.
Problem 1. IRAN signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty as a way to legally Purchase Nuclear Tech. that they alone were not able to Create their Own Nuclear Tech. A country that does not sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty cannot use Nuclear Energy for anything other than power of energy generation or Medical Radiation Treatments.

Problem 2. IRAN has no ability to defend itself from a High Tech. Attack from the the United States if Iran does not abide by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. The U.S. really has no intent to attack Iran given how close Irans own people are to taking over the country. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Expat888
regardless of what the rest of the world wants damn america and israel will start a major war to destroy the world.

iran and everyone else want peace...

IRAN...want's peace so that they can quietly do whatever they want to their citizens....beat, torture, murder....all in the name of some GOD.

which is their laws in their country which they've lived for thousands upon thousands of years. If they were part of the USA, they'd have to go by our rules and laws. They are not part of the USA, therefore, to thine own laws be true. Not other countries laws; your own.

However, it's breach of the UN human rights.

And yes, I'm fully aware the West isn't all goody two shoes on Human Rights either!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by votan

Look...Iran...is causing it's own problems.
Problem 1. IRAN signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty as a way to legally Purchase Nuclear Tech. that they alone were not able to Create their Own Nuclear Tech. A country that does not sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty cannot use Nuclear Energy for anything other than power of energy generation or Medical Radiation Treatments.

Problem 2. IRAN has no ability to defend itself from a High Tech. Attack from the the United States if Iran does not abide by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. The U.S. really has no intent to attack Iran given how close Irans own people are to taking over the country. Split Infinity

So you are saying Iran is making nuclear weapons?? is this kinda like the same deal with saddam?? where iraq is breaking a treaty HE HAS WMD PEW PEW DESTORY... then bush is like OOPS SORRY MY BAD.. after so many Iraqisdead?? I remember some guy at a bar spewing the same crap about iraq breaking some bs treaty and that is why iraq was asking for it..

Sorry i don't buy it anymore considering how eager the USA has been to wreak havoc in the middle east under "military" action and not a form a declaration of war.

this sounds too much like the iraq war. Iraq is extremely similar to this scenario and you are buying it hook line and sinker.

Like Iran, Iraq could not defend itself form "high tech" attack but that still didn't stop the USA from attacking. whatever outdated defenses iraq had were destroyed during desert storm

always the USA attacks reluctantly with fabricated stories to get public opinion on their side. saying "gee wizz guys i don't want to fight but i had no choice"

give me a break

Look, I back the USA 100% but lets just be upfront and honest of what we are, an empire. That is the stage we are in and it is okay just to come out and admit it. just stop making bs excuses

edit on 2-6-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Reguardless of statements made by Putin as far as Iran...both the Chinese and the Russians have told Iran they will not get involved if Iran tries to close the OIL Lifeline Shipping Lane for oil....nor will they support Iran in any Military event should Iran declare it has Nuclear weapons whether true or not.

The ties that connect the United States, China and Russia are far more important to those three countries than anything IRAN does or ends up getting their ass kicked because of.

Iran declaring war....no chance. Split Infinity

History is filled with people who have made statements like yours...unfortunately, we never hear their side of the story because they were the losers.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

IRAQ did have Chemical Weapons which are weapons of mass destruction but as far as Iraq's Nuclear Capability...they did attempt a small Uranium Enrichment Program with a few hundred centrifuges...but you need Tens of Thousands to produce enough Weapons Grade Uranium in this old archaic manner.

IRAN has built TENS OF THOUSANDS OF URANIUM ENRICHMENT CENTRIFUGES...and there s no other use or reason to build these for any other purpose. The Only Hazard would be for Iran to sell Radioactive Fuel to create a Terrorist Dirty Bomb. The United States has no fear of IRAN! This is like saying The Boston Celtics are worried about their exhibition match with a 2nd Grade Elementary Basketball Team....IRAN has only the ability to Irritate Us...that's it.

But unlike IRAQ...the International Nuclear Inspectors know that Iraq has a REAL PLAN OF DEVELOPING A NUCLEAR BOMB. Since Iraq signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty...the U.N. based Nuclear Inspectors as well as the members of the Security Council can impose sanctions or even use force to hold Iran to the Treaty it Signed.

Thing is...the U.S. does not want to o to war with a population that is ready to go Democratic. And a WAR between Iran and the U.S....due to the sensitive nature of IRAN having secret bases that are loaded with Radioactive Materials....and the U.S. has prevented Israel from Bombing these sites as this would throw Radiation all aver the Middle East...any WAR would force the U.S. to use some Very High Tech. Weapons such as Non-Nuclear EMP Devises to render any Iranian counter attack innert against the Thousands of U.S. Rangers and Special Forces that would be Airdropped in near to these Nuclear Facilities for the U.S. to take them over and retrieve the Fuel.

In the event that Iran attempted to close the Strait of Hormuz...a very unlikely event...the U.S. Navies Fifth Fleet would obliterate the ENTIRE IRANIAN NAVY AS WELL AS DESTROY THE ENTIRE IRANIAN AIR FORCE. The objective would be to keep casualties to a Minimum and the Use of Non-Nuclear EMP's would do this to any Iranian Land Army Divisions but the Iranian Navy and Air Force have been holding secret talks with their U.S. Counterparts as the Iranian Air Force and Navy know that they have ZERO CHANCE in any WAR with the U.S. and like in IRAQ...most Iraqi Divisions surrendered because of secret talks with the U.S. Military. One Iraqi REPUBLICAN GUARD DIVISION OF CLOSE TO 100,000 HARDCORE SADDAM LOYALISTS were given the opportunity to surrender...this particular Division was responsible for using Chemical Weapons against the KURDS as well as using Villages of their own people as Human Shields that were in between U.S. Forces and themselves. A Decision to use a Wing of B-52H's with a new generation of Smart Bombs that are dropped from a High Altitude but steer their way to the targets and nothing in a 50 Mile by 200 Mile area survived. This particular Division was targeted as they had the highest rate of atrocities and after the B-52H Wing eleased it's bombs...NONE OF THE REPUBLICAN GUARD MEMBERS OF THIS DIVISION SURVIVED. After this happened...All Iraqi Divisions surrendered. The same is hoped to happen in Iran except with communications between the U.S. Navy and the Iranian Navy as well as Iranian Air Force. As I would hate to be some 18 year old kid on the deck of a piece of Junk Iranian warship. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777

Reguardless of statements made by Putin as far as Iran...both the Chinese and the Russians have told Iran they will not get involved if Iran tries to close the OIL Lifeline Shipping Lane for oil....nor will they support Iran in any Military event should Iran declare it has Nuclear weapons whether true or not.

The ties that connect the United States, China and Russia are far more important to those three countries than anything IRAN does or ends up getting their ass kicked because of.

Iran declaring war....no chance. Split Infinity

History is filled with people who have made statements like yours...unfortunately, we never hear their side of the story because they were the losers.

OK...let's look at both our statements...the difference between people who have made statements like mine never being herd of before because the other side won and History is always written by the Victor...in my case...I am talking about the UNITED STATES MILITARY. This is the difference. Other people have written things very close to what I have said only to be wrong...but if I am wrong...the only thing that will change is that besides Iran getting their Asses Kicked...so would CHINA AND RUSSIA.

The U.S. Military is at a point right now where it is at such a Great Level of Disparity with the rest of the world...even a Multiple Force of Russia, China Iran and whoever else you would like to throw in...would still be of little match against the U.S. Military. This is especially true now since the U.S. has developed exremely good ABM Systems as well on going installation of the Free Electron Laser which will render all ICBM's as well as SLBM's OBSOLETE. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join