It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Chance of WWIII

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Reguardless of statements made by Putin as far as Iran...both the Chinese and the Russians have told Iran they will not get involved if Iran tries to close the OIL Lifeline Shipping Lane for oil....nor will they support Iran in any Military event should Iran declare it has Nuclear weapons whether true or not.

The ties that connect the United States, China and Russia are far more important to those three countries than anything IRAN does or ends up getting their ass kicked because of.

Iran declaring war....no chance. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

iran declaring war? nah.

isreal(america) declaring war? yes

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Iran has never wanted war. Their history proves so.

The US is all about war and their history proves it as well.

The US will do and say anything to instigate war. In fact, the US is ONLY about war from its inception to its current actions and policy.

Anything else?

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
...both the Chinese and the Russians have told Iran they will not get involved if Iran tries to close the OIL Lifeline Shipping Lane for oil....nor will they support Iran in any Military event should Iran declare it has Nuclear weapons whether true or not.....

Could you give me the link to the article where you read that? Thank you

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
regardless of what the rest of the world wants damn america and israel will start a major war to destroy the world.

iran and everyone else want peace...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The longer this goes on , the more I am inclined to agree with you. I remember the same beat of the war drums over Iran too many times. It's in absolutely no bodies interests to start a war in the region.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There will be action....Syria will get its air blockade for real....wether this brings in Iran or not really depends upon the situation within Syria.
If the world is convinced that Syria is massacring its people enough to vote for UN interferance, then,Iran will have to go along i believe.....
If there is not a real outcry for the Syrian people then Iran will back their play.
The neighbouring countries are getting involved already
Jordan,Turkey etc....
I would expect to see Turkish troops in Syria very soon, with other arabic troops to follow.
The US and NATO provide the aircover though Turkey can do this also.....
The Saudis are in this deeply too somehow.....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
It's in absolutely no bodies interests to start a war in the region.

Ya think? Wars have traditionally been used to perk up the economy. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. Apart from that I would say Israel definitely thinks it's in it's interests. It's sounding like they believe they have no other option to defend themselves. They may think they can get away with a couple of 'surgical strikes' even.
My parents went through World War 11 and their parents went through World War 1. History has shown that these things can escalate from something relatively minor and we have a heck of a lot of things going on right now that are definitely not minor.

edit on 27-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Reguardless of statements made by Putin as far as Iran...both the Chinese and the Russians have told Iran they will not get involved if Iran tries to close the OIL Lifeline Shipping Lane for oil....nor will they support Iran in any Military event should Iran declare it has Nuclear weapons whether true or not.

The ties that connect the United States, China and Russia are far more important to those three countries than anything IRAN does or ends up getting their ass kicked because of.

finally someone with sense. The other day I had this breaking news event and it was placed in ww3 forum, I like what the ..
China even wanted discount on their crude oil because they and India are like the only customers left, not exactly something an ally would do.I have also said before Russian soldiers are not going to put their lives at risk for fundamentalist Islamic clerics, according to their history with their Islamic enemies.Both countries are decades behind the power projection of the united states, besides they don't have any credible allies there.Syria its in a civil war, and the us has back up from very advanced military in the UAE, Saudi Arabia etc, not to mention the Europe allies. the only thing that could go global is terrorism financed by iran.

edit on 27-2-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
It's in absolutely no bodies interests to start a war in the region.

Ya think? Wars have traditionally been used to perk up the economy. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. Apart from that I would say Israel definitely thinks it's in it's interests. It's sounding like they believe they have no other option to defend themselves. They may think they can get away with a couple of 'surgical strikes' even.
My parents went through World War 11 and their parents went through World War 1. History has shown that these things can escalate from something relatively minor and we have a heck of a lot of things going on right now that are definitely not minor.

edit on 27-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)
But these days countries as China and the US with their economies are too much intertwined, yes China would like the US weakened but this is not the moment for them to strike, first they want Taiwan, Sparkly islands, other important trading partners perhaps, and more sophisticated military for rapid deployment, aircraft carriers etc., it would be too soon for them to take control,

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Spot on.There will be no WWIII.

Both Syria and Iran will get their as.ses kicked, while Russia and China will do business as usual with US and Israel.They will cry and scream about it...but will be prety much all they will do.

The only way for China and Russia to STOP bombs falling...is to send troops (tens of thosands) to all key targets in Syria and Iran...and i mean BEFORE the bombs start falling.After...will be no point at all.

So, where are russian and chinese troops ?
In the most important place for them to be : AT HOME, defending their OWN countries.

They don't give a shi.t about Syria and Iran.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Iran and Israel are goading the United states. They both want an attack for very different reasons.
The United States shold just watch from the sidelines, like a school yard supervisor.

In fact I believe that is exactly what they will do.

People don't think for a minute that the leaders of the USA,Russia,China,Iran and Israel are blind fools.
There is no pre set plan for war. That kind of thinking is is indeed foolish.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Iran has never wanted war. Their history proves so.

The US is all about war and their history proves it as well.

The US will do and say anything to instigate war. In fact, the US is ONLY about war from its inception to its current actions and policy.

Anything else?

Peace

Iran has never wanted war... on its territtory. They have always been willing to start and support it through out the rest of the middle east and africa though.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
WWIII will be coming soon one way or another, it's been planned for decades, it's the way that the United Nations (Bankers) will take control of the world; they pretend that they are needed to keep the peace. In reality the forces behind the United Nations are the sames ones who have deliberately created WWIII

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
There is no pre set plan for war. That kind of thinking is is indeed foolish.

Until one looks into Norman Dodd's research for the Reese Commission, and realizes that all World Wars are planned in advance from New York by the Tax Exempt Foundations; a world war is to reshape the world and redesign the way we live our lives

edit on 27-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

That means Iran will retaliate only!!! Good so war game is On!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh

isreal(america) declaring war? yes

America doesn't declare war.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

...both the Chinese and the Russians have told Iran they will not get involved if Iran tries to close the OIL Lifeline Shipping Lane for oil....nor will they support Iran in any Military event should Iran declare it has Nuclear weapons whether true or not.....

Could you give me the link to the article where you read that? Thank you

This information I recieved from associates. As far as China telling Iran it would not get involved...I would think there is alot on the web about this as I think it was last week or so....Chinese Media had very long and detailed coverage over the issue of how the U.S. would react to Iran attempting....the key word here is attempting....to block the Strait where the majority ofthe worlds oil passes through in super tankers and how China is dependent on Iranian oil.

China does not make long indepth media conversations over subjects unless it is trying to get a message across. That message being...HEY! IRAN! If we...CHINA have to choose between YOU...IRAN...and the United States...our largest trading partner as well as Global Police Force that helps keep oil destined for China in route...We...CHINA...choose the U.S.

The Russians also will support or not interfere with any U.S. Military action if the U.S. is drawn into it with Iran...REGUARDLESS of wht Putin say's. What Putain say's and what Putin knows must be done are two seperate realities. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
regardless of what the rest of the world wants damn america and israel will start a major war to destroy the world.

IRAN...want's peace so that they can quietly do whatever they want to their citizens....beat, torture, murder....all in the name of some GOD.

The only thing Iran wants is time...time to finish building a Nuclear Weapon that in it's warped mind will be a deterent against the U.S. Military....it will be not. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

IRAN...want's peace so that they can quietly do whatever they want to their citizens....beat, torture, murder....all in the name of some GOD.

which is their laws in their country which they've lived for thousands upon thousands of years. If they were part of the USA, they'd have to go by our rules and laws. They are not part of the USA, therefore, to thine own laws be true. Not other countries laws; your own.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join