It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum Tries To Tear Off Ron Paul's Arm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Who the hell shakes someone's hand like this? Drunk college idiots? Look at this clip from the CNN debate:

www.liveleak.com...

Blatant disrespect, lack of self control and a show of anger by Santorum. Ron Paul is 76 years old, that is not how you treat a senior citizen. Would you shake the hand of one of your grandparents like this? This man has no business anywhere near an office that is responsible for representing the people of this country...well, at least what is supposed to. Spread this around.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I only looked for it in this forum, hopefully enough people will see it and spread it around

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

This has been posted already, but I'm interested in a point you made.

Ron Paul is 76 years old, that is not how you treat a senior citizen. Would you shake the hand of one of your grandparents like this?
Do we send a message to Putin or Chavez saying "Be careful how you shake the President's hand, he is old and frail, probably not long for this world?"

It seems like you dislike Paul and Santorum both. Is that what you meant? Is Obama your choice?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

His dad lived to be 92 while his mom lived to be 93. So he will be fine. He'll only be 84 after his second term ends.

www.geni.com...

www.geni.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Dear Blueracer,

I'm sure Paul will live long enough for two terms. I was only curious because the OP seemed to be openly attacking Paul for his age and strength, something I hadn't seen before.

But what the heck, it's 3:30 a.m. here, The thread will be closed because it's already been posted, Paul won't win, he's got too many enemies, my coffee is cold, and our country may not even be bothering with elections in eight years.

Anything I can do to lift your mood?

With respect,
charles1952

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Sounds like the Latham/Howard handshake. The Australian public didnt like it. Santorum is a jerk.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

This has been posted already, but I'm interested in a point you made.

Ron Paul is 76 years old, that is not how you treat a senior citizen. Would you shake the hand of one of your grandparents like this?
Do we send a message to Putin or Chavez saying "Be careful how you shake the President's hand, he is old and frail, probably not long for this world?"

It seems like you dislike Paul and Santorum both. Is that what you meant? Is Obama your choice?

No, of course that is not what I meant. I am a HUGE Ron Paul supporter. I wouldn't be defending Ron Paul if I didn't like him. I think you just misunderstood. I never said anything malicious about his age. He IS a senior citizen and should be treated with respect, that was the point.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That's nothing!
DID YOU NOT SEE SANTORUM SHOVE PAUL OFF THE STAGE!?!?!?!

lol I love RP- but that was pretty funny

RON PAUL 2012 baby!
LIKE A BOSS

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join