It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People vibrating???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have been practicing meditation for years.

within the past month it has been a regular occurrence that when I am I a deep state my lips begin to involuntarily spasm. the muscular vibration is not perfectly regular, but also not totally random.

it feels to me that this "vibration" is moving through my whole body but is only surfacing at my lips.

also, It seems similar in nature to theta brain-waves. but that is just speculation.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Been feeling the vibration for awhile, but last night something changed. It was about 11:00 p/m and as I was walking through the house, my legs felt like I had concrete boots on. It bothered me at first, but then I accepted it and it only lasted for a few minutes. My man did not have the same dense feeling. While just dozing off, I awoke twice noticing I was trying to push air out, hard to describe. My innate self must know what it is doing to my body, so I will ride the golden wave.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
We are all going to start feeling this sooner or later.
Hopefully sooner.

The process of oscillating to a higher dimension has begun.
There will be those who resist this vibration due to FEAR.
Fear of the unknown.
They will be the ones 'left behind' as the Christians would say.

Try not to resist it but rather embrace and encourage it.
Welcome it.
Love it.

A new world is emerging and you're going to want to be a part of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Well I came to ATS yesterday to post here and report that my husband was vibrating again, but caught up in other discussions and forgot. But I wish I hadn't because I woke up this morning to find there was another earthquake here, in the mediterranean, right off Toulon. (4.7)
This is a starting to look like a pattern. I should rent him out as an earthquake early detection device!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
We are all going to start feeling this sooner or later.
Hopefully sooner.

The process of oscillating to a higher dimension has begun.
There will be those who resist this vibration due to FEAR.
Fear of the unknown.
They will be the ones 'left behind' as the Christians would say.

Try not to resist it but rather embrace and encourage it.
Welcome it.
Love it.

A new world is emerging and you're going to want to be a part of it.

I have to agree with you. However, when this is unexpected, and the person experiencing it has no context, it's damn jarring. The first time this happened to me was several years ago, and it began a cascade of perceptions. Thankfully, these didn't begin when I was as young as 8 or 9, or they would still have me locked away.

I wonder if the people who embrace this phenomenon are who we often call novelty seekers. Apparently, some of us have what's referred to as the Neanderthal gene (named as such due to their innovations such as toolmaking and exploring), and this gene provokes the tendency to find new and exciting things. We've all met people who despise any type of change.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Well I came to ATS yesterday to post here and report that my husband was vibrating again, but caught up in other discussions and forgot. But I wish I hadn't because I woke up this morning to find there was another earthquake here, in the mediterranean, right off Toulon. (4.7)
This is a starting to look like a pattern. I should rent him out as an earthquake early detection device!

Or a...

No, can't do it.

Thanks for sharing your story and making some of us feel a little bit less insane.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Bluesma,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered but is it only when he is lying on the bed that you feel this vibration when touching him? Have you ever tried to see if you feel it when he is situated elsewhere? If not, you should do so because it might not be your husband vibrating but reverberations which you merely noticed when you touched him because the bed was subtlety vibrating (which could have been reverberations from the ground).

As for my own experiences, yes I have felt vibrations at times but only through my feet and not when touching someone else. My experiences have happened probably 6-7 times over the last year, are very short in duration (maybe 5-10 seconds), consisted of vibrations VERY strong and fast and have happened in different locations with no one else around me feeling them (at least no one admitting to feeling them). I have not yet been able to come up with any solid reason for why this happens and have come to think of it as just one of those strange anomalies we may or may not ever discover the cause of (like the hum which I too have frequently heard/felt).

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Hi Bluesma - you may want to check out some astral travel sites or google up raising consciousness/vibrations. There are usually extensive discussions on the vibrational stage. Vibrations are a very common occurence when trying to remain awake in preparation for astral travel/astral projection or OBE (out of body experience). When the body falls asleep and you are able you remain consciously awake, your spirit body (or astral body) is at a higher frequency and you are aware of the vibrational difference in this material plane and are feeling them with your spirit body.

One explanation I would offer is that you have reached a higher frequency and have now become aware of your husband's lower frequency. You are not feeling this with your physical body but with your spirit body which fills every inch of you and beyond. It doesn't make him a lesser person - he has just not yet achieved a higher vibration yet. My guess is that over the last few weeks/months/years, you have made a conscious effort to improve yourself in every way and it has finally 'kicked in' in that you have raised your frequency. And all those people, including you, who generally try to be the best they can be, are having increasing frequency anyway.

There are many methods to achieving OBE's, most of them will reference the vibrational stage. There's volumes to read on the subject along with several videos. The (late) Robert Monroe Method mentions these. His three books are required reading, imo, if anyone is interested in the subject.

On the flip side, I don't think your husband would be your gauge as to pending earthquakes - you would be! And as for your dog - many animals react prior to earthquakes for some reason we just don't know yet. Probably has something to do with the lower frequencies they feel and cannot explain them.

If there are any doctors or medical students reading this thread you might also explain about how sometimes organs and muscles can vibrate at very high frequencies at certain times that can be felt.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Lightrider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Yes, I have felt it when he was standing, walking and sitting. When it is happening, he can be anywhere, doing anything, and it can be felt by another. Outside of our home as well, as a collegue felt it at work. It doesn't so much feel like his body vibrating (trembling) as a sort of electrical current just on the very surface of his skin.
He says he doesn't feel anything at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrider
reply to post by Bluesma

Hi Lightrider. Thanks for your input and suggestions. I am sitting here wondering whether I should express my opinions on the whole higher vibration thing.... which I was into many years ago, and just sort of changed focus with time. I tend to see it less like higher=better? What I percieve is that int he continual process of creation, we rise and form concepts on a mental plane, with higher vibrations, and then make them manifest through bringing them lower in vibration, grounding them so that they become real in matter.

So, in that perspective, if one is always in a higher vibrational mode, they are staying in the mental fields, perhaps creating all kinds of concepts, but not bringing them into manifestation. There may be nothing wrong with that (I do not believe in good and evil) but in relation to my intents, it is somewhat fruitless and vain. It creates "heavens" of the mind, which only you can experience. If these were grounded into lower vibrations, it would bring that heaven to earth, where others can share in that reality.

In that perspective and intent, dealing with lower vibrational frequencies is necessary. I think there are times I am being creative individually and feel this process at work, and other times, it is a joint creation with someone else, very often my husband, in fact. One dreams the concepts, and the other brings it down and grounds it. One may come off as being "positive" and the other "negative" at those times.... or as we each would call it, one is being optimistic, the other, realistic!

I don't know how this experience I have posted about would fit into that view, if you hadn't brought it up, I wouldn't have thought about it, and it might be relevant! It is worth observing and feeling and seeing where we are in our creative processes at such times and if there are patterns of correlation.

Just off the top of my head, right now, it seems I am being the positive force, or dreamer, and he is being the negative force, or grounder. But he's not vibrating today.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I've felt vibrations in bed when I used to hear the hum. It would only affect the parts of my body that were in contact with the bed. It was very bizarre and scary. It was kind of like hearing or seeing something that isn't there; it makes you wonder what's going on. Maybe it was "just me"... But, the hum is real, and it is not tinnitus. (I have experienced both.)

Anyhow. I don't know what to make of your situation, which is different.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I find this fascinating and wonder what feelings are invoked in you when you're close to or feel his vibrations.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Op, I don't want to freak you out or anything..... Remember, this post is intended to help only.

Alien implants have been known to vibrate. ET abductions are real and they happen to lots of people. Did it happen to your husband? Check for implant(s)... at least just to rule out this possibility.

AFAIK, you didn't mention a specific central location where he vibrates the most. If you found one, is there a hole or a scar there?

I just heard an interview yesterday about a doctor who removes and analyzes these implants. Sid Roth - LA Marzulli interview Go to timestamp 2:50 to hear more info.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
All of the questions or concerns you may have can be answered here:

fractalenergymandala.com...

Very informative site.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
I have been practicing meditation for years.

within the past month it has been a regular occurrence that when I am I a deep state my lips begin to involuntarily spasm. the muscular vibration is not perfectly regular, but also not totally random.

it feels to me that this "vibration" is moving through my whole body but is only surfacing at my lips.

also, It seems similar in nature to theta brain-waves. but that is just speculation.

I am going to use this quote for my explanation. All of you on this thread need to understand that we are beings of energy. We vibrate at different frequencies, thus the humming sound you hear in your ears, If you list3en carefully, it has a distinct pattern different from your pulse. That is your unique vibration. Generally speaking, people with alike vibrations are attracted to each other. Or people with lower vibrations usually seek out higher vibration people to raise theirs. We call this "Inspiration". To be inspired is to raise your vibration.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I get that too. It feels like one of those beds you pop quarters into at cheap hotels

Can be quite annoying when trying to go to sleep....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Bluesma thanks for sharing your experiences and may I also ask a favor? (No, not type of favor)
It seems (according to your experiences) that each time you see your dog or feel what you are feeling something around you or perhaps around the world is about to happen or it is happening. Therefore, the next time you feel something similar, especially your dog, would it be so kind as to make a thread about it and let us know about those feelings and we'll just see if it's related to any natural occurence?

The reason I ask is due to your comments about the last time that happened with your dog and the most recent one. I know that animals feel the earth vibration more and better than humans but so far you are 2 for 2 with respect to that, as opposed to other threads where people see animals doing strage things but nothing ever happens (or at least they do not post those things)

Greatly appreciated!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by Bluesma

I find this fascinating and wonder what feelings are invoked in you when you're close to or feel his vibrations.

At the time, I did not register any particular emotional reactions going on in me. I was feeling good, and rather balanced. I will pay special attention to scan myself inside the next time this happens!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Me, my husband, and our children all went through a few years of "abduction" experiences, and got some help from the John E. Mack Institute. None of us had any memory of recieving implants, and no signs of any have ever been found. That is not to say it isn't possible though.
I would suspect, however, that if it had been the case, this phenomenon would have been noticed before now, as it has been many years since the last event.

There are certain experiences with sensing vibration that I use, for example, searching for things, or choosing things.....When at the store, I will close my eyes and run my hands a few inches above fruit or vegetable bins, and when my hand tingles, I choose the peice my hand is over. It always guarantees I will get the best fruit or veggies. I use this sense for many things...

But I did not consider this as related, because when I do that, it is highly relative and subjective- the vibration is only felt by me, and in accordance to what I am looking for, what I intend.

This vibration was felt by others, and I didn't have any particular intent (though I have no idea about the others and cannot speak for them).

I will admit the sensation was similar though. But when I use this, I do not so much sense that the vibration is coming off the object or person, but rather it is my hand, or my own energy field, that is reacting to them.

If that makes any sense....

edit on 14-3-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
When there were spikes in electricity, it would jump out the socket near my bed into the frame and electrocute me in an alternating current and for nights I lay there trying to figure out if the bed/I was posessed or something because of the vibrations of my body

This happened evenmoreso to family members with 220V, its amazing how far (a few feet) the electrical spikes can jump from wall sucket to bed frame, even if u have circuit breakers n what not, ish happens

The vibes happen lately again (since last week) and this time I suspect has to do with increased ENERGY whether solar, EM, galactic, everything. We are all connected, by this energy and its bizarre. Anythings possible, nothing happens for some reason no matter how abstract, either.

Theres alot of NEGATIVE energy eating away at as right now, there should be a whole thread about it cuz in these times (ie, at least the rest of this year) its IMPERATIVE to stay positive and exude good, positive vibes and never react to the startling unknown with fear.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join