learn more

People vibrating???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There's something wierd going on at my house. I don't know what to make of it.

For the past week, everytime I touched my husband, I felt a vibration. I don't mean like a shock of static electricity, I mean like... it feels like touching a vibrator (that is fodder for some humor, I know...). The first few times, I just thought it must be my imagination. But last night while we were both just reading in bed, I touched his shoulder and felt it clearly, and ended up testing everywhere to see if it was all over. It is, he was vibrating! I can feel it mostly when my fingers touch very lightly, if I press at all, I can't feel it.
I had my son come up and see if he could feel it- he could.

I am one who hears the Hum often, and noted that it felt like it was the same vibration, though I am not even sure I have the vocabulary to explain what I mean by that.

Has anyone else ever experienced something like this?

Looking at other notable things at the moment, which may or may not have a connection, our dog has been trembling the last two days. He acts scared, trembles all over, and either follows me around sticking to my legs, or wanting to get out of the house and stay outside the door.
We couldn't figure out why.

The last time this happened (with the dog, I mean), I posted up here about it, and a day or two later, we had an earthquake. So I am suspicious that it may have a correlation. This morning I learned that last night we had an earthquake (4.7). We live in the south-east part of France, where it is not common to have earthquakes.

This morning my dog is not trembling, and testing this morning, my husband isn't vibrating either. I kinda wonder if it isn't linked? Perhaps some bodies can feel the build up pressure in the earth about to release? I don't know. I guess I wonder if anyone else has ideas, suggestions, anecdotes of their own, etc. to share with me?
edit on 27-2-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
yes.

can you not feel this running thru yourself too a lot of the time.

same thing here too. pets are effected too.

things are very weird.

should be good fun soon.

oh and we have this going on too www.space.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Well, see, that is what is flitting through my mind... do I not feel it in my own? Because the Hum, which I have been feeling for years now, is something I feel more than hear, and no exterior source seems to be possible to pin point. I am wondering, perhaps it is the feel of my own vibrating?
It is rare that anyone touches me in such a light way- pressure makes it impossible to detect. Perhaps no one ever felt it on me because they touch me in a more direct way, not running their fingers over lightly as I often do to others.

Of course, I feel big things arriving... but at this point, it is impossible to tell if there is anything to it because it all could just be chalked up to obvious economic upheavals in the world, political tensions that are threatening, abnormal weather, and 2012 end of world beliefs circulating constantly. So seeped in this much disaster-focused collective consciousness, I don't trust the inner alarms like I used to anymore.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Atoms are constantly vibrating and humans are made up of Atoms. So---technically we are vibrating.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Apparently their is a time traveling wizard gandering around this site, you should ask IT, just what is, it is, that in this hell, is goings on's.....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Dude, your avatar freaks me out

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

ha! i`ve felt it sitting on my couch,my butt is vibrating and my girlfriend has confimed! thankyou for making me feel like i`m not insane!!!

the `hum`really sucks doesn`t it!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So tempted to throw in a puerile joke about vibrators or some such device. But i shall retrain myself.

If what your saying is true then its an interesting phenomena indeed and you should speak to someone about getting tested for how much energy your putting out. Like static charge or what not.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I get it a lot lately where I am lying on the sofa or in bed and it feels like it is vibrating, I was just going to put it down to an early onset of Parkinsons or something, lol.

But yeah, at first I thought it was an engine running outside, but it's not that.

Mini earthquakes? I'm not in an earthquake prone region.

I thought it was just me until I seen this thread.........

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I find if I go for a lie down in the afternoon my body starts to shudder, it's a strange sensation, but I have quite a medical history so I have always put it down to that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I used to have the same experience and finally realized the Electric blanket must have been acting up, as it only happened when i was on the bed, when i removed it the tingling stopped,

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have detailed a very short account of my vibration experience here....

link

I could feel this vibration months before, personal though, not my husbands, and also outside with my feet on the grass.

Hope this helps, please don't freak out, be inquisitive and calm and not afraid, if it's the same thing that is.
Does your husband feel the vibration?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by Bluesma

ha! i`ve felt it sitting on my couch,my butt is vibrating and my girlfriend has confimed! thankyou for making me feel like i`m not insane!!!

the `hum`really sucks doesn`t it!

Oh woow, this is exactly what i am feeling since mid January. As a matter of fact i am sitting on my couch right now and feeling the vibrations. Since last week they are very frequent. I cannot feel it when i touch people though only my bum on the couch

It feels like a small, almost undetectable earthquake. I am always asking family can you feel it, did you just feel a vibration and they can not, they think i am joking so thank god someone else feels it too. I am not crazy dammit (:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Well, I'm probably not going to freak out- we've been through so much weird stuff through time, this is just in the "curious" catagory. But he doesn't feel it, himself.
I'm probably going to spend a while trying experiments to learn more......

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

the barely audible sound doesn`t help either. makes me feel uneasy,almost nausious!
only hearéfeel it for a few hours at a time,then it stops. my girlfriend has heard-felt it as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Magic Fingers FTW!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
So tempted to throw in a puerile joke about vibrators or some such device. But i shall retrain myself.

LOL! I guess it's just gotta go there... it's inescapable. In fact, my husband and I started joking about it as I went about exploring his body to see where the vibration was and wasn't. It actually wasn't felt on the area of the body where it could have been a source of much fun (to my discouragement). Made me wonder if it has anything to do with bones and muscles- parts of the body which are higher in density.

He told me that a collegue at work had put her hand on his shoulder and exclaimed that he was vibrating too.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well I have never heard of that. But I can see why it could happen.

I started to feel a vibration just after Christmas 2010, then off and on since then.
But I have only felt a vibration in my previously broken ankle, that is now really tight. Sometimes it is annoying as there is nothing I can do about an EQ.

About your dog, my Elkhound, for two weeks before a really tiny EQ in UK hit, was barking for us to go outside with him all the time. As soon as the EQ hit and made my sister's lightshade swing, he stopped.

He did the same thing about a month ago, with trembling this time, I told him he needed to ask the Creator if it is going to harm this household, if not, then calm down.
But if he does get a warning about a damaging EQ, then I give him full permission for him to pull us outside if necessary.

You have an excuse now to give your hubby a cuddle every night, just to do an EQ precursor test. LOL

peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I know exactly what you refer to. I have no idea what it is but I have a friend who complains that she feels as if a small vibrator was inside of her body. Sometimes chest area. Other times lower stomach area. Her only complaint is its unpredictable as to time duration and location.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I take a rather powerfull pain medication....in my case it keeps me from sleeping.

If I take it before bed, I get the affect, "now I made this term up" vibro sleep.....to my suprise, the term I thought I had made up, was/is common, with high powered pain meds.
Not sure it's the same but it sounds like the same affects...by your description. It sucks, and bothers me, glad I don't experience it normally....

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join