It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I have superpowers...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

It's amusing to myself that the motto of this site is 'deny ignorance', yet the members of ATS are so gullible and blindly willing to believe in anything that someone says. How about you people think for yourself, for once? Most of you are disgraces to cryptozoology, conspiracy and the paranormal and is why this site is declared a laughing stock in the paranormal community.

Oh you!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and to think, I was about to welcome my new timelord with open arms

link   
This thread just made my day.
It really did.

The ridiculous thing is, if someone were really a "time wizard" (am I the only one getting 80's video game flashbacks?), it would be so easy to prove.

Somehow I think, however, that while great claims will continue to be made, no proof will come.

However, should you wish to prove it to me, simply go back in time, purchase shares in a little fledgling company called "google" and send them my way. Shouldn't cost you more than a few bucks.

ta.

link   

I have discovered comic books based off my abilities, oddly enough, once, I time traveled to 40s New York, by touching a 65 year old elderly person and allowing myself to transport through time, and arrive to the place where they had lived as a child. The comic book was named '9th Wonders!', and portrayed me and my mentor, learning how to time tell, and what it meant for the both of us. Great good we can do, or great bad, it is stated in the mythos. This comic book vanished upon re-entry into the normal timeline, and I had never seen it again, but it showed some of my life yet to come, some I had already seen, but remained incomplete.

This is why I love ATS after hours (atleast US time after hours) You get to talk to all the interesting people.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

I have discovered comic books based off my abilities

I believe you have been reading too many comic books and are allowing them to blur the line between reality and fantasy.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

I have discovered comic books based off my abilities

I believe you have been reading too many comic books and are allowing them to blur the line between reality and fantasy.

Please, young female friend... those words are very hurtful to my psyche. They cause me great pain within my mind, and it must be stopped from further discomfort within this thread. I am merely trying to tell my experience as a time wizard, and to warn you all of the impending future. I am the mysterious youth, I own a fine combat sword, and can be seen in a shrunk jacket with a black undershirt beneath... and I have come to report something, that I must, and I have seen a future that is none too bright for us all... I must go now, but I promise I will tell of this and more soon enough.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Deus Ex Machina 42 you have an important message. Please click here to read it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Logic tells me that if someone really had time travel abilities, it would be a closely guarded secret. If you revealed it to everyone and it was true, you would become the target of governments and possibly hit men from across the globe if they were not able to capture you and use you for their own plots.

Now if you had the ability, it would be rather easy to see which stock was up over 10 percent tomorrow and keep buying and selling the right stocks and quickly become a millionaire. Then if you wanted to, you could buy ATS and be the administrator. Hmmmmm, the administrator has superpowers. I figured it out. I also know why there are no ads on here after signing in. He doesn't need our two cents to be successful. Of course it makes logical sense for all of this information to be denied.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

If you had superpowers you would know I am not female, nor young.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join