It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I have superpowers...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Perhaps you could understand the definition of the word 'misspelling' and realize that none indeed I had made. Those are called typos, due to my keyboard malfunctioning and not typing correctly.

I'm so happy right now. OP hug me. Through the internets is fine.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I am the Grandfather Time,

You are wrong, for I am the Grandfather Time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

K could you help me out with some stuff and maybe some things?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I see your Grandfather Time and raise you 1 uhhhh.... well look at my av, everyone is on my list!!!

link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I am the Grandfather Time,

You are wrong, for I am the Grandfather Time.

Have fun with grandmother time together then, im sure the clock will read 3 o clock when you all get together. hickory dickory dock, grandmother time enjoyed alot of.... i better stop here lol

link   
This is hilarious!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

It's all fun and games until someone gets cut in half with a machete. So let's try to play nice, i.e. no personal insults or insulting insinuations.

Play the ball, not the player.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

edit on 27-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

edit on 27-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

Close enough dude!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yes of course.

After all I am the Grandfather Time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Play the ball, not the player.

You dirty talker you.

Also, some day I am going to steal your avatar pugs and have an amazing pug farm. The cuteness will be overwhelming.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Does this look like the culprit?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Please friends, be civil... I am merely trying to pass on this information to those less informed. I will now tell you the origin of my own time mentor, the one I had to slay to truly gain his powers. There have been many time tellers before us, and there will be many more after.

My time mentor simply dubbed himself 'Tempus', that was the only name I knew at the time of him. He was old, much older than anyone I had ever seen at the time, at least. He looked wearied, ragged, thin, like butter smeared across too much toast, for example. He was from the year 1899, and participated in both WW1 and WWII, of many things he saw he showed me, and I understood now that he had seen many more horrors in his experience with time telling, as we call it...

He was once a great being, with a great mind, and a great body fit for a king. He grew up in a poor home, and had a traumatic childhood, which is why I believe he chose me, you see friends, to make the time telling connection, you must first have a connection with the person you are connecting to, otherwise it will leave both individuals, the time teller, and the receiver mentally unfit for a certain amount of time.

He first experienced loss at age of 5, the death of his mother, soon there after his father killed himself, and he was left as an orphan. Back then, orphans weren't treated as they were today, he was left to fend for himself, and many bad things he did do to get by. By age 13 he had his first real job fixing watches, and soon after enlisted into the armed forces of the United States. He fought in both WW1 and WW2, and nearly died in both, and saw death for the first time up close and personal.

There, he became a time teller, all he would tell me about his own mentor was that his name was simply 'Mirai', as he was Japanese. He appeared to him upon the battlefield, after Tempus's unit was mostly slain, and he was wallowing in self pity and survival's guilt. He told him of the things he told me, and taught him how to become a time teller the same way as my mentor had taught me. It took Tempus a whole 3 years to become an expert in the technique, and then Mirai was slain as well, and Tempus became a full fledged time teller.

He then spent the remainder of his time, searching for his replacement. Searching for the one that would soon come to take his place and and learn how to perfect the art that has been passed down since the dawn of humanity, and so, he traveled, through and through time, as far as he could possibly go, constantly searching for the right match. He became consumed with it, obsessed, and it's all he ever did, that I did see and witness for myself. Finally, he saw my birth, and saw me grow, until I was ready, and until a traumatic emotional factor would awake myself to what I was destined to be.

Next, I will tell all of you of how the ability works, what the limits are, and how I perfected it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wasnt this exact scenario ina video game or movie?

I swear i saw it, where they guy had to have someone do it, so tha the could go back in time to stop it, to prove he could do what he said...........

i mean seriously who accidentally cuts their brother inhalf with a machete.....p.s. the force of swing it would take and the type of blade, make this sort of thing being an "accident" a preposterous notion.

and wasnt your last post ripped from "the sorcerers apprentice"

Yeah.........i call shenanigans
edit on 27-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

.I don't think I could remember how many times I accidentally cut a sibling in half with a machete....Ah such fond memories from my childhood!

Ah yes, a good machete fight among siblings, but you always have to be-careful of halving your brother, just ask Dewy Cox.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
OP if you're making fun of another thread please link it. This is too fun. I enjoy your shenanigans.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
No, I am the true Rumpelstiltskin!!!

Now come here deary, I'm sure we can work out a reasonable price....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have the Multi-pass

edit on 27-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
But first, some info on the third generation time teller, the one who taught my own time mentor. He was a humanoid frog, and he was the oldest I have heard about. He had cheated the system, for you see... you can not go back or forth longer than you are old, but you can get around that limit, by touching others that are older than yourself, and going back to when they were young, and so on. He called himself 'Masamune', and he was not always a humanoid frog, once he was a great knight, and had a spell cast upon him that transformed him into the looks of an amphibian. That, at least, is the story he told my mentor as to how he became how he was.

when I first obtained my powers, I would go to retirement homes, and ask the elderly if I could touch them. I would touch them on their face, and before I go further, I must inform you that this does not hurt them, it is painful, it only tickles, or so I've been told. I would touch their faces, because the eyes are the window to the soul, and the soul and brain are interconnected, thus I needed to see their memories, almost. It's a vibrating sensation, for the both of us, and thus, I am transported, body and all, back through the time of when I choose, but not before the person was born.

I have discovered comic books based off my abilities, oddly enough, once, I time traveled to 40s New York, by touching a 65 year old elderly person and allowing myself to transport through time, and arrive to the place where they had lived as a child. The comic book was named '9th Wonders!', and portrayed me and my mentor, learning how to time tell, and what it meant for the both of us. Great good we can do, or great bad, it is stated in the mythos. This comic book vanished upon re-entry into the normal timeline, and I had never seen it again, but it showed some of my life yet to come, some I had already seen, but remained incomplete. This is what we call a time altercation, an anomaly, but only something that can be displayed through our own perspective of what we will see, have seen, or have forgotten we have seen.

Now... I have seen that soon, I must sleep, therefore later I know I will post what I originally promised. This was necessary for some of you to understand, and realize what is coming next.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
perhaps just an incarnation of "tempus" the time wizard, or whatever?

if such things exist, then I would be led to believe that you are not the one and only, but an incarnation, of whatever it is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join