It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & who REALLY governs Tiawan according to the UN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ok... some may not think this is very important but I'd like everyone to take a look at something that to me, seems quite odd. First I am going to give my interpretation in brief and then post some wikipedia links. Sure, I'd like to use a better source but who knows... it MIGHT be true. Some wikipedia links are at least. This is part of the reason I'd like everyone else to take a look. I'd like to get this straight in my mind.

Ok, so let's begin at some point in china's past after feudalism and the need for political reform. This gave rise to the birth of the Nationalist party... I think. there was a group of 4 students called the four bandits who were attempting to overthrow the Qing dynasty or something along that line. You can find articles on this as well to brush up. Somehow these people were related to the guy who founded the Nationalist party and his sister married Chiang Kai Shek who went on to be the leader of the Nationalist party... but I am really confused about his position. I certainly agree more with the nationalists stance than the communist that wound up taking over all of china, but sketchy things started happening... and you know who was all involved... the good ol US soooo... Who knows what is REALLY happening... especially with this piece that I just read.

Ok, so after ww2 and the defeat of Japan, The Nationalist party wins Taiwan but the Chinese civil war between communists and nationalists is also happening. Many people do not realize how closely related Chinese politics was with ww2. In this time period after ww2 between 45 and 49, the nationalist loose ALL of mainland China... big defeat, but Taiwan seems to have major connections with the US, the global heroes at the time and I was told that Taiwan would go on to be where the US hid the Titan missiles and this is why Taiwan was not taken with mainland China...which makes me wonder. i did not read that, I was told that and have not yet researched it because it really doesn't surprise me but I'm sure I'll get around to looking into it.

Ok...so in 45 the UN was formed and began acquiring members representing nations around the world.

When you read about the Chinese civil war you will read that fighting ceased but that it is technically still ongoing through arguments and disputes. People do not realize that Taiwan was under martial law for 38 years after moving it's government from china to Taiwan after being defeated by the communists. now, the communist were led by Mao Zedong who was a murderous man and is said to be responsible for the death of millions but in many ways is upheld as the leader who sorted out a lot of political problems by brute force and helped to construct the china we see today, which has some strict policies but is clearly a main global player.

the nationalism that you read about before the Chinese civil war, which involved a lot of reform... is much different in my opinion than the nationalism seen late in the civil war and afterwards(38 years of martial law) For example, the 228 incident was an uprising that broke out in Taiwan by the people who lived there and well, a lot like communists.... the government violently suppressed it. Oh, now they are all about democracy and that was the nationalist dream all along.... social and political reform... but this incident which started as a protest of the people led to tens of thousands dead?

Nice.

anyway... now Taiwan has a presidential system and has one of the strongest world economies and has strong views in support of things like freedom of the press and other democratic ideas.

Taiwan supposedly argues that it is the appropriate government that should be running all of china including mainland. China says that Taiwan belongs to the government of china.... hence, the ongoing civil war.
However, Taiwan has a pretty sturdy government in place just like China so therefore, who can really take who without another war?

en.wikipedia.org...

Well.... just like israel, look what the good old Un has to say about it.

Is that war begun and already over with a magical wag of the UNs tongue?

Now go to this link and click on the UNs gradual accumulation of more member states and now tell me who is forming a one world globalist system. you click on the timeline and it shows you the build up past the formation of the UN till 08. Now read below the picture and see what is says about Kosovo and Taiwan. It calls Taiwan a province of The PRC (which is the government of mainland china) when clearly taiwan already has a successful government of it's own and apparently fought for it tooth and nail... for the UN to just say.. "nope, you belong to china"

What?

When did this happen?

Hmmm...

Ok.

So maybe this explains some of my suspicions with Chiang Kai shek and the deals he made with the US and why in many ways he kinda appears to be just another US puppet.

What the nationalist appear to have won is an illusion of their own government lasting a few decades to let some of the old bad blood settle (let old folks who really know what is going on die off and forget)...and now it will simply be just referred to as a province of china whether true nationalists like it or not.

I think the real nationalist party might have just dissolved after the loss of China and the US forms a puppet government in TAIWAN.... simply calls it the ROC letting the people think they are self ruling and appear to be so in culture and class.... for the UN to just hand it back to communist China IN WORDS?

It's not even the same type of governemt so how is this going to play out in action and who has the right to do such a thing... and why? does it have to do with US and European debt? Did we hand somebody elses country to another country we happen to owe a lot of money to?

Kinda sounds like it my opinion.... somebody please clear this up for me.

And now how much territory falls under UN influence before the UN is "suggesting" to the entire world what to do?

Scroll down to about half the page and look beside "members" and read the paragraph under the picture... click the picture to get to the flash version or whatever and watch the progression.

Is it just me or does this seem sickeningly weird?

please, tell me I'm wrong and explain to me how this is good, right and appropriate and does not reak of globalist agenda.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Strange... Under the references at number 30 it says:

"Kosovo and Taiwan are only partially recognized, and are not recognized by the UN."

I don't know what to think... is Taiwan being offered up in fit of desperation... I don't know. It could just be some assumptious decision by assumptious control freaks... I'm looking forward to reading what others might make of this.
edit on 27/2/2012 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
Strange... Under the references at number 30 it says:

"Kosovo and Taiwan are only partially recognized, and are not recognized by the UN."

I don't know what to think... is Taiwan being offered up in fit of desperation... I don't know. It could just be some assumptious decision by assumptious control freaks... I'm looking forward to reading what others might make of this.
edit on 27/2/2012 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

It's very confusing to me as well because even if it's just talk... if a leader came out and said that, people would be like "wuhh....no, you didn't just say that"... but this seems to just be, i don't know, agreed upon by the UN...?? I'm so confused.

that would be like us saying that france really belongs to germany or something weird like that. then germany would be like...uh...noooo...correction!...demanding public apology and all that biz.

i mean you know how they are. they flip out when the US pres bows to the leaders in china, yet here we have the UN saying oh yeah... the chinese civil war and the setting up of Taiwan's government for the last 63 years... didn't happen. that's all china now. Always been china.

i mean it could be a typo??

pfffttt....

to me it screams 2 things... Taiwan is a puppet state of ours and the people of Taiwan could possibly wake up with a new communist government IN EFFECT any day now, just cause we said so under the collective mask of the UN...and that the UN is actually the new world government ...whom also granted the false state of Israel.

and therefore... the synagogue of Satan in general.

and of course they have that kindly looking black man to be the face of the UN...how pleasantly unracist and all that good stuff.

It really irks me when biblical prophecy starts unraveling.

"those who say they are jews but are not jews"...are probably the ones running the UN.

I mean the suspicions been there a while you know but this really doesn't help the picture.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Both the PRC and Taiwan claim to be represent all of China. The PRC clearly controls all of it with exception of Taiwan. Once it became clear the Nationalist were not taking back the mainland the US and the rest of the world went with reality and switched recognition to the PRC as the true representative of mainland China. They both claim to represent all of mainland China but, only one of them does. Recognition is simply based on the facts on the ground.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Both the PRC and Taiwan claim to be represent all of China. The PRC clearly controls all of it with exception of Taiwan. Once it became clear the Nationalist were not taking back the mainland the US and the rest of the world went with reality and switched recognition to the PRC as the true representative of mainland China. They both claim to represent all of mainland China but, only one of them does. Recognition is simply based on the facts on the ground.

we are talking two totally different forms of government though.

Taiwan has a presidential system. If the PRC is controlling Taiwan, then how long is it going to be before the PRC completely do away with Taiwans way of governing? War or not, that's a take over.

England didn't take back The colonies... does that mean we can go tell England what to do now since we will no longer do what they tell us to? I know they both claim to be entitled to the other but that is the nature of the ongoing argument. if you look up Chinese civil war and read, people say it is still ongoing through arguments.

They are ARGUING about it.... which will make the absolving of Taiwan government technically a forceful and perhaps even violent act. my point being, Taiwan is not going for it and they have governed that territory for the 63 years...why no all of the sudden they are not being recognized by the world?

because they were too lazy to take back mainland china?

ok...first of all, there is no taking back mainland china. why would anyone have been waiting for that to happen? Taiwan?? take back mainland china?? maybe if the US did it for them...MAYBE. To me that's a non issue.

The modern day connections between china and Taiwan are of an industrial nature.
they were not being governed by communists. They were just in business with them.

went with reality? i don't even understand what that means. The REALITY is that Taiwan was supposedly governing itself as a democracy when in fact it was a puppet state set up by the US government and explains why titan missiles would be hid there.

The US didn't just 'go with reality and the rest of the world"

They apparently went against the people of Taiwan and are trying to hand it back to china it appears because they owe china so much money.

the Un can't just do that, say something like that about a nation who is governing itself and has done so for decades. UNLESS it is it's puppet state.

If you understand what this means, it means that if communists from china want to go in and do whatever they want with Taiwan... no one will help those people if they choose to try to stop it....EVEN THOUGH we supported them.

WHY would they even try to stop it??

welllllllll....why else would they be currently arguing about it according to articles on the Chinese civil war.

you know what that is.... sh tty.

revealing of a bunch of sh tty liars.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Taiwan supposedly argues that it is the appropriate government that should be running all of china including mainland. China says that Taiwan belongs to the government of china.... hence, the ongoing civil war.
However, Taiwan has a pretty sturdy government in place just like China so therefore, who can really take who without another war?

Just my two cents about this situation and the split in to the Kuomintang and the Communist party. I know that nowadays, China most definitely see Taiwan as their own and Taiwan kind of have to agree - there have been several state visits where the Taiwanese effectively have to bow down to the Chinese.

When I was in Beijing (2004-2005) there was a thought (or a whisper amongst conspiracists) that China would invade Taiwan after the Olympics. Taiwan have undergone studies in to their defensive capabilities if attacked by China - I think the result was that they could last 8 minutes!

But back to your post I think Chiang Kai Shek was supported by the US, not necessarily placed like a puppet, as he was opposed to the communist threat of China - and we all know how the Americans feel about Commies!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunWuKong

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Just my two cents about this situation and the split in to the Kuomintang and the Communist party. I know that nowadays, China most definitely see Taiwan as their own and Taiwan kind of have to agree - there have been several state visits where the Taiwanese effectively have to bow down to the Chinese.

When I was in Beijing (2004-2005) there was a thought (or a whisper amongst conspiracists) that China would invade Taiwan after the Olympics. Taiwan have undergone studies in to their defensive capabilities if attacked by China - I think the result was that they could last 8 minutes!

But back to your post I think Chiang Kai Shek was supported by the US, not necessarily placed like a puppet, as he was opposed to the communist threat of China - and we all know how the Americans feel about Commies!

Which is why it appears we would still be supporting a democracy in Taiwan. At one point in time we APPEARED to think it was important and yes, supported Ciang kai shek.

i hope the people's way of living does not get uprooted by this but something tells me that things might change for them... even though it seem they did nothing wrong and should be supported by the UN.

So why aren't they.

One word- Money.

If the world does not recognize them the world will not help them defend themselves even though China would be the aggressor... we would not help them if they went under attack. they would have no choice but to fully surrender even if they were wrongfully attacked.

that is what this language means to me and that is so freaking screwed up.

UN = Peace and security???

BULLSH!T

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm bumping this... hoping more people will look at this.

I am no history buff on Taiwan but i have been trying to catch up here and there because it seems very important.

do you realize that that island used to be part of japan... I think i read that.
The reason that the nationalists got taiwan is because they were helping us fight the Japanese.
Afterward we had somewhat of a major partner in the east who was not a communist threat to us. Stabilized into one of the most successful democracies...and what have they done wrong since then.

as proud as the UN and the united states is of their victory in ww2...

*sigh*

does anyone realize what a slap in the face this seems like?

The UN must be evil to the very core. i just cannot wrap my head around this.

it's really irking me and I will probably add more because i am going to look for the so called justification in why the UN would acknowledge almost the entire world but not Taiwan. it's absolutely nuts.

This was a very VERY important part of conflict in those days, but you hardly ever hear about how involved the Chinese actually were until you dig into it yourself. i am quite certain that while learning of ww2 in history classes, not much was mentioned about how The ORIGINAL nationalist fought for reform and was helping us... even if through garrison type ordeals that we set up... because two conflicts were being dealt with at once.
edit on 29-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join