It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Do I Have a Ghost in My Bathroom?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
is there an elevator in the building? if yes, are you close to the main engine (i.e. top floor)? The resonance can be pretty tough, i live on the 10th floor, thus close to engines of both elevators, there's huge resonance going on and i hear the dishes tingling in the closet everytime ppl activate the cabins.
edit on 28-2-2012 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

No this is a three floor apartment with no elevators or huge machines. The most of any thing resembling a vibration happens when kids run up and down the stairs and you can hear their thumps kind of create a minor shake. But if the plant had fallen during such a run I wouldn't have minded it at all. It would have explained it easily. On both occasions, it just fell on its own.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Im no expert on this sort of thing, but I would say, if it is spiritual in any way, not to move the plant. It would take a lot of energy to move it, maybe it is trying to attract your attention? Do you know of anyone (human or animal) who liked/disliked this particular plant, either real or plastic? It doesnt make any difference if your home is new or not, if they wanted to contact you, they would find a way. I believe that anyways....

Other than that, if you are sure it isnt steam, maybe there is some movement going on? Unlikely I know, just throwing out a few things to think about

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Is there a laundry room in your building or do tenants have their own washing machine/tumble dryers?
These can cause serious vibration through water pipes

<< 1   >>

join