It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation V:possible false flag

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

The point is to make a choice. Make it honestly, make it consciously, make it with intent. Whatever it is that you want, choose it because it is your choice; not because you're blaming other people for it, and acting like a victim.

Thank you for sharing the movie Ungrip. This thread is an appropriate place to post it and I encourage the members who responded to this thread to watch it, if they are open to the possibility of real change. I especially like the opening segment where the producers encourage a peaceful, personal revolution or change in individual behavior.

The American system is falling in on itself. It (the upcoming changes and/or revolution) may involve violence (since some people believe that's the only way to get things done), but it doesn't have to be a violent uprising started by the people against their government.

My hope is that citizens will educate themselves on their rights and encourage family and friends to do the same. American citizens are protected by our government as a sort of birth right, but many Americans never question whether they want or need that protection. We just accept it along with all of our "laws" because "that's the way it is." At some point, the general population stopped questioning authority because it's easier to go with the flow.

As the movie states:
"Our entire species is being faced with a choice: Govern the self or be governed by others."

We do have choices, we just need to find out what they are. We do have some rights, and we should use them properly and efficiently before they get taken away. Right now we need to protect ourselves from disinformation.

My advice for anyone reading this thread: make paper copies of your rights and the laws that concern your lifestyle, and be sure to have your books and sources cited. Most of us are so wrapped up in the internet (of course because we've spent most- or half of- our lives using it as a resource and information tool) that we won't have paper copies available if the internet ever does go down- no matter HOW it goes down.

Good documentary.

edit on 2-3-2012 by atomsapple because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by atomsapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
However, sh*t really is not that bad for The People as of late, and there are still processes to be used to remove these atrocities from legislation. Until they have failed, or tyranny truly takes hold, the masses will not be swayed to take arms against the federal government.

If you look back over the last 11 years, those processes have already failed. During the Bush admin after 9/11 our government told us that we would have to sacrifice some of our freedoms for our own security. Problem is since our liberties and freedoms are not a solid tangible object they aren't something that can be put in a box and surrounded by guards until things get better, they are values and ideals which once given up are not easily regained. Since that time our country has been constantly reminded..ie; kept in fear...that we could suffer another terrorist attack any time. The Bush admin tried to justify eavesdropping on American Citizen without a warrant. The admin instituted the Patriot Act.The Bush admin determined that our country did not have to adhere to the Geneva Conventions, and considered it perfectly acceptable to apply methods of torture to those they had in confinement, because they were "Terrorists". There was a surprising amount of Americans backing the administration on this...at least in my eyes...first give up rights, then torture people...what was our great country coming to? There were petitions by some Citizens and some members of Government calling for an impeachment, but that got no where obviously. Even now as seen not long ago when Bush was going to visit Canada, people outside of our country wanted to imprison him on war crimes charges.

The Bush administration instituted funding for Faith based initiatives, Funding from our tax dollars to religious organizations, thus violating the establishment clause. I could go on but you get the picture

Then we come to Obama's admin. We are all well aware of NDAA, the tax payer dollars filtered into large corporations who became greedy, and lost....so had to be bailed out. The citizens have not received any where near the bail out that went to big business. The citizens have instead been subject to more and more restrictions on their lives, stagnant incomes, climbing health care costs and the complete loss of the American dream, while the banks and corporations are kept in business and their CEO's continue to earn Millions, outsource our jobs using the threat of higher costs of employing people here, and import workers to fill jobs that they can't find "American Citizens" who are sufficiently qualified for????? And import workers to fill jobs that "American Citizens" won't do???

And while all this is going on there are factions that are trying to keep the public focused on the "Birthers" complaints about whether Obama's BC is valid or not, whether his Citizenship if valid or not.

People on this thread are afraid of posting anything in support of Anonymous because they fear being targeted as Enemy Combatants and imprisoned and tortured..

The processes have already failed.

It breaks my heart knowing that my daughter, that I nurtured to be a good person and raised to recent adulthood will never have the opportunities and advantages that I had when I was her age. I was able to successfully support myself on a minimum wage job, until I was able to take night courses and advance myself through firstly hard work, loyalty and eventually education. One cannot even afford an apartment let alone, a car to get to work, gas to drive to work, clothes to wear to work and food to keep them healthy working a minimum wage job these days.
edit on 3/16/12 by Pixiefyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I've been wanting to say this for awhile so...*bump* so people will see it

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
well since the gestapo closed my update thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...)which im pretty sure complies with t&c and wasnt a double post ill just repost here

I dont know how to start this but i was looking at my other thread and clicked my link, there was many changes made for example the text was gone and added to the video, the video is completely different and a date to start the "revolution" Nov. 5th 2012 was added to the title

check it out www.youtube.com... (sorry haven't figured out how to embed vids yet)

i personally think somebody is trying to start something but i dont think its the hacker group anonymous
i also noticed the old signature on the original text was similar to the text on the anon os

Declaration of war

We are Anonymous.
We are Americans.
We never Forgive.
We never Forget.
To the United States government, it's too late to expect us.

the original post announcing the OS, the well-known Anonymous slogan has seen a slight change (emphasis is our own):

We are Anonymous.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Don’t expect us, we are already here!

(second quote taken from thenextweb.com...)

let me know what you think now

so basically stuff was changed about the video since i opened the thread
your thoughts
edit on 16-3-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, we will see what happens tomorrow. My guess; A few pockets of resistance, protests, etc. Maybe rioting depending on where it happens. All in all, it could be interesting, or it could just pass without notice

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join