It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come at me bro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
???????

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It is wonderful you have found a friend. It is ok you got your peeve off your chest. If you were enlightened you would not be peeved as another poster pointed out, I thought it was worth repeating
You understand the person you are ranting about will not ever even see this thread don't you?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I meant on your profile where you can add ppl as your friend lolll

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I'm not enlightened, but I am on the path to enlightenment one moment at a time
and yeah this thread wasn't directed at one person...I was letting go of some bad karma and trying to eliminate debate between rational and close minded thinkers out there, because debate separates us! That's why I said come at me bro, we can work things out haha

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

i'm always up for a good debate,and the spiritual path has been my life since i was 12. hasn't left a lot of room for a material life,but i'm ok with that!
buddah,the christ mohammad,and all the other prophets thrived on poverty! why not me?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Lmao, oh man I too was enjoying my volcano when I replied to you...

The book I ew as reading is called the bOok on the taboo of knowing who you really are by Alan watts, he was talking about a similar philosophy .
edit on 27-2-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by mcdgray129

Hmm red then blue and visions of faces, are you focusing on the area between your eyes? That is where the pineal gland is located and you will feel (or already feel) excessive pressure in that area due to the expansion of consciousness within
best of luck on this journey mcdgray129

Yes when i focus on the area between my eyes but just a small bit higher, i feel that pressure.
Its like the blue light starts sucking be into it, kinda like being on a very fast moving object in the night, with one big blue light ahard, and lots of smaller blue lights at the side flashing by me very fast.
Its while im on this type of journey i see the bright big blue light change shapes and form faces, and other things.
Its like they are looking right back at me.
What could this be??, and is this part of the process??.
And thanks very much for you're reply

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What exactly is this search for enlightenment?

I am under the impression it is undertaken by the ego. I am also under the impression the only one that achieves such a "realization" is the ego itself. Is it possible enlightenment is nothing more than the mind-based ego retaining its position of the sole source of perspective within ones being?

What do you believe changes "in the universe" when one "achieves" enlightenment?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join