It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Says Goldman Sachs Next to be Exposed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Anon twitter page

Anon said, two hours ago, that Goldman Sachs would also be exposed "in a few hours". Hold onto your hats, this could be interesting.

@anonops Goldman Sachs will be exposed in just a few hours. Stay tuned #GIFiles goo.gl/i1rUw 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

edit on 27-2-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeehaw,
We're in for quite a ride!
I think these things are happening for a reason, you can't say anon has been all that good, but not all that bad either. This would fully redeem them, along with exposing the world bank, but, i guess the wb and goldman sachs are kind of the same.

Maybe this will be highly interesting
First the huge wikileaks dump, (i can bet there is much more to come)
And anon probably has a fair amount of info on a lot of things, waiting for the right time to drop it. Much like wikileaks.

Note: Try copy and pasting that particular twitter into this window, those who dont have it wont be able to see it, its asking me to log in (dont want to right now, going to bed)
edit on 27/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't have an account, nor do I want to sign up twitter.

Please copy and paste.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I don't have an account, nor do I want to sign up twitter.

Please copy and paste.

Sorry! Added txt.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
About time this show got on the road,lets hope this gets the dominoes falling in every direction its time for the elite to get a good routing
dagnamit its been a while

S&F

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
In for it, I'm glad they said 'a few hours'- often enough with ANONYMOUS we are left without the follow through.

very very excited to see what they have to say. Along with the information about the insider trading and the CIA, one could wonder if ANON and WIKILEAKS are working together.....

edit on 27-2-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Ya i saw this on my twitter too. I wonder what will happen. I'll wait n see. lol

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I reeeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy hope its muy juicy
Goldman Sucks needs some transparency....like yesterday~

OP, thanks for bringing attention to this news!
I don't 'understand' twitter-world

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have a feeling this is going to get ugly real fast if they have what they claim.

I guess we will wait and see.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Lets see some transparency!!

Im sure we have all heard about Goldman Sachs controlling something like 40% of the current known aluminum supply... wonder what other kinds of real resources they have...

Next few hours eh?? Guess ill have to check back after some sleep

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The system of things.

People should be actually seeing the bigger picture by now. End of the system of things. End of the world literally for those of the system of things and end of the world "as we know it" for the rest. Happy days

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

LOL Security companies must be having kittens with all this hacking going on.

If they DO expose Goldman Sachs then expect the markets to to dip.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Silly me, I just thought I'd check a few websites one more time before going to bed. I may never sleep again at this rate. If Anon is really gonna do this, today is the day or they will lose all credibility. At least we don't have long to wait. I'm gonna take a sleeping pill now, and wait to be awakened by the roar of the crowd.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This is interesting. Can't wait to see what comes out with this. I hope that Anonymous will really do as they have said.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
be careful what you wish for.

If the dirt is dished and it is bad, I do believe that there is nothing that will stop these people from creating a diversion to get the attention off themselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
be careful what you wish for.

If the dirt is dished and it is bad, I do believe that there is nothing that will stop these people from creating a diversion to get the attention off themselves.

Hasty decisions cause mistakes to be made further implicating themselves and bringing about their inevitable end.

Either way its all coming to an end. It has to because selfishness and evil destroys itself. My suggestion is to get as far away from people and communities that sponsor self indulgent and Narcissism.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This could be the start of the collapse,all the gears have been primed through media,you've got to know wikkileaks pretty well over the last couple of years even gran knows about those "evil"computer hackers that have been in and out of court but nothing's really happend. Anon well they have reached out hurt a few company's, nothing life threatening unless you where part of the uprisings across the middle east or beat by police at occupy,anyway with these two new boogie men, that funny enough most believe are fighting for our us,but all they have been really doing is making noise to get your attention I think this is all about to go boom, Internet shut down financial collapse and somebody to blame other than the culprits. They will blame the leaks and the anonymous ones for the chaos it will cause,everyone will be affected, world wide.
The timing of this event is perfect the federal reserves lease is up for renewal this year ,there has been mass world wide resignations, of major bank CEO s, all in the last month or two ,now that hasn't been put through the media gears now has it? It's all production these people have been forewarned and jumped ship and I don't think anon or wiki leaks gave them the heads up

another great illusion!
edit on 27-2-2012 by BULLETINYOURHEAD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'd be more impressed if they would expose sorose' and how much control he has over obama and his minions. But I guess that would be biting the hands that feeds them.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Its all happening and i know if it all goes really bad or really good, i probably wont be using my PC for a few years - small price for a change that totally needs to happen.

Coupled wiht the wikileaks about Stratfor etc, the poop is nearing the fan people - its going toget messy before it gets good.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join