It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin assassination plan foiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
au.news.yahoo.com...

I really hope there orders didnt come from the west. I know they say the orders did come from russias enemy no1. Doku Umarov.
But maybe it goes deeper.

rt.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Can't kill the guy....he's a russian crossbreed between Chuck Norris and Mcguiver lol

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Here's how I know that USA/Israel had no direct role in this: It was a assassination ATTEMPT. If it was the USA or Israel, he would be dead, period. Just look at the only 3 successful assassination attempts in American history. All perpetrated on presidents that wanted to challenge TPTB. The same goes for the russkies. If they mess with the agenda, they die. It is also a possibility that if it was them, that they only wanted to scare the crap out of him though. Hell, anything's possible at this point. They say that the American president's "safety brief" after being inaugurated consists of being led into a dark room with a monitor, in which they are shown the Kennedy assassination from an angle that was never released to the public, and then asked "Any questions?" You may have noticed that Obama turned white for about 2 weeks after his safety brief.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join