It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time using this RSOE EDIS site but tons of quakes in Turkey/Greece just now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

there is the link. I was looking at the biological hazards that broke out in NY and Indiana, and as I went back, I noticed India had a slightly above minor technological accident that killed 3 - but then I went back to the map again and ALL of greece and turkey lit up with quakes. O_O So did california and the middle of the states. Hopefully it's still there when you all see it. Freaked me out though I'm not sure HOW to read that site. Supposedly it's up to the minute.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What is a technological disaster that kills people? Is it an industrial accident, car crash, or a runaway Toyota that didn't stop due to using some new technology?

I'm just wondering. Thanks for the map. I've seen it before but failed to bookmark it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
What is a technological disaster that kills people? Is it an industrial accident, car crash, or a runaway Toyota that didn't stop due to using some new technology?

I'm just wondering. Thanks for the map. I've seen it before but failed to bookmark it.

Technological disasters on that site are indicated by the goofy looking red square and are almost always building collapses not related to natural disasters or acts of war.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I wondered the same, but it says minor damage with 3 dead and 2 injured.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sometimes RSOE just does a mass update so lots of incidents show up at once. Check the date of the quakes. Are they on the same day? There's usually lots of little quakes around Turkey.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm addicted to the RSOE site, also this thread is talking about a planet alignment going on right now and I noticed the increase in earthquakes on the RSOE site, I am still a newb at the site and still trying to learn all those little thingamajiggers and just read the post above about the mass updates, didn't know they did that but here's the link to the alignment thread incase you wanna check it out, wonder if it is related to all the earthquakes popping up on RSOE.

Planet alignment right now thread

new topics

top topics

join