It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saudi arabia and israel new allies against iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The king of saudi arabia is upset with the
US for letting the Syrian Dictator Assad kill his people and walked out of talks.

www.debka.com...

The head of Israel's Mossad is reported to have gone to Saudi Arabia several times last year to meet with his counterparts. israeli helicopters and jets are landing at saudi afb for training.

it appears they are going to hit iran before iran hits both of them next month-what do you think?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would say that we should get ready for a $20 a gallon gas since the oil fields of Saudi Arabia and Iran will be bombed.
edit on 26-2-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I would not say allies but i would say that Saudi Arabia would likely turn a blind eye to Israeli aircraft flying over there country to bomb Iran.

They would do this in there own self interest and not because they were buddy buddy with israel.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Source claims that along with launching missiles on the nuclear site in Iran, Israel will also occupy southern Lebanon in order to take control of millions of missiles that Iran has stationed there to launch aerial attacks on Israel in the event of an Israeli air-strike on Iran.
www.forbes.com...

The fact that Iran has been moving large numbers of missiles to Lebanon is more scary then Iran having the Nbomb.
Turkey has found a shipment of Iranian materials for missiles and chemical weapons bound for Syria.
were these for use against Israel or against the Syrian people or both.
www.worldnewstribune.com...
www.nysun.com...
www.time.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have been watching this frosty romance develope for a long time....
It only stands to reason....The religious differences between the Saudis, and Iran, are not reconcilable....
The Isrealis and the Saudis both fear the idea of nukes in iran....
Sooner or later they will co operate in an attack against iran.
If their airfoeces are compared, youll find they both fly the best US planes.
Saudi purchases of US arms are huge...working together, they would multiply each others forces greatly, but i doubt that will happen unless the iran war breaks out.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I believe if Iran blocks the Strait of Hormuz and attacks a Saudi or any other Arab League ships will be seen by the Arab League as act of war on them.

Then the Arab League may just turn a blind eye to any attacks by Israel on Iran that help there cause.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
well let's get ready for a war no one thought could happen. I am not talking about a war with Iran. We all know TPTB will not let up about that,

I am referring to the response. The world is not their play thing anymore. That joint attack will unleash hell on earth.

Iran is not going to just roll over and let die. I see this being a war our descendants will learn about. for years to come.

The whole ME that does not fall in line with the west will rip a hole in our little world in response. Russia might get involved too.

edit on 27-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Allies is to strong of a word. It will be more like this: phone ringing...."hello"... "yes abdulla this is Saudi Command turn off your radar until we call you back" abdulla.."Ok". The deepest this alliance will ever go.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I say being allied to a brutal feudalistic monarchy ran by ultra religious zealots IS A BAD THING.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

i agree with you but iran makes saudi arabia look like a hedenistic paradise. iran stones to death people everyday saudi arabia only chops people hanfd off

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

If you figured this out now then you are pretty damn slow on the mark; this is not news

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sedona5602

it appears they are going to hit iran before iran hits both of them next month-what do you think?

I think you're an agent is what I think. Iran aint hitting anyone. It's like me with one crap spear killing one of my enemy and loosing everything for trying to kill 1.

The real threat is a Muslim nation with a big GDP besides exports of energy. To acheive this like ALL in the west along time ago you need capital. edit - capital is driving your factories for free btw. It aint free if they have to export it and which countries in the West besides Australia with massive coal doesn't acheive this with nuclear? ok a handful with geothermal like NZ
edit on 28-2-2012 by thedrunkhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

I think boys and girls thousands of miles away should not have to die for Saudi Arabia's KING's fears.

I don't think America should be Saudi Arabia's bitch and fight their fights for them.

DEAR GOD WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF SOME OF THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE CLOSER TO THE PROBLEM WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE THINGS THAT ARE WRONG IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD RATHER THAN AMERICANS THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY HAVING TO DO IT?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A joint effort by Israel and Saudi Arabia , are you people crazy.

Even if this duo wiped Iran off the map, every Muslim with the Capability to walk , would swear a revenge against Saudi for the betrayal.

Never happen, Saudi are just not that dumb.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Debka.......

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Probably they will not go for the HAJ in Saudi Arabia for 3 years to show disapproval.

new topics

top topics

join