It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I don't think Iran wanting to destroy the "Zionists" was ever, or should be, a disputed issue. Iran does want to destroy the Zionist's control of the Israeli government and other Zionists as well. That would even include Islamic Zionists.

Yes they do exist!

The false connection people make is that Zionist/Israel= Jews. Iran and Islam does not hold ill will towards Jews at all, but unfortunately many of us whom hear second or third hand propaganda are lazy in understanding the key distinction between the terms.

These quotes only solidify Iran's stance that they are willing to defend themselves against aggression...regardless of the aggressor.

I wouldn't support terror groups like Hamas , Hezbullah or Islam..

So Islam is now a terrorist group? Could it be that you have exposed yourself as a religious bigot?

It amazes me what some people say out of fear!

edit on 27-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yup you are right ... iran's islamic clerics are the real war lovers .... unfortunately on this ultra liberal site all you will get in return is talk about zionists etc ... so don't waste your time on idiots that want ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I remember Thatcher in the 80s getting back into government for her strong stance on the Falkland Islands. What has this to do with Iran? it is a common trick by ALL politicians when your own people turn against you - to invent or big up a foreign enemy so that you can have the people on your side (a joint enemy).

Personally, I don't think the Arab Spring has played itself out fully in Iran yet and this will have a bearing on the whole nuclear debate - especially after the apparent fraudulent elections - I use the word "apparent" very carefully, doesn't matter what I think of the election,it is what the opposition and people of Iran think that will destabilise the country

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pilot70

And by the way .... next line of argument we will hear is from the guys saying ..... not all muslims are bad ...

no and not all car crashes are bad either ...... learn to generalize ... it is a key ingredient in the concept called intelligence ...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pilot70

Ultra-Liberal website?

Are you saying that anyone who does not agree with war rhetoric and the drive towards more war in the middle east are liberal?

You obviously don't have a clue what the hell you are talking about!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Anyone think Iran's nuclear program is still peaceful only?

While Iran does have legitimate energy concerns, I actually agree with Ron Paul that they are seeking a bomb as a natural act of self-preservation. What Paul and liberals don't realize is this isn't even half the problem. Does the world need Pakistan 2.0? A country that is teetering on the edge of falling into the grip of Jihadists, who would just as easily acquire and use a nuclear arsenal against us (the kafir), as they do suicide bombers, anti-tank missiles and airliners? To look at this in purely rational terms is dangerous. Islamic Jihad doesn't conform to those rules as self-sacrifice and death in battle for Islam is the pinnacle of achievement.

You guys have been spinning for Iran.. Spin this one.

They will try. Always count on liberals to stick their fingers in their ears and scream until you're parroting their fairy tale rhetoric. What makes me laugh is, the neoconservatives are just as bad. Due to their militant globalism Islam is spreading like wildfire in the Middle East. The world is truly insane.

edit on 2012/2/27 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

The false connection people make is that Zionist/Israel= Jews. Iran and Islam does not hold ill will towards Jews at all,

That is a true enough statement, Because there are religious minorities in Iran, including Bahais, Zoroastrians, Jews and Christians. But please remember, Religions other than Islam face various forms of persecution and political and social marginalization.
The Very Worse Thing You Can Do Is, Convert To Another Religion From Islam.
That is a Automatic Death Sentence, Yes, Even Today in the 22nd century.

Here is a related story.

The Christian pastor sentenced to death in Iran last week for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity was confirmed alive as of early Sunday,

Supporters fear Nadarkhani, a 34-year-old father of two who was arrested more than two years ago on charges of apostasy, fear he may be executed at any time, as death sentences in Iran can be carried out immediately or dragged out for years.

Death sentences for apostates in Shariah Law are prescribed both by fatwas, or legal decrees, and reinforced by Iran’s penal code. Article 225 of the Iranian penal code states, "Punishment for an Innate Apostate is death," and "Punishment for a Parental Apostate is death.”

www.foxnews.com...

This is the 21st Century is it not? Here we are in the year of 2012, Not 1058 or 1200, and there is a religion out the with millions of faithful followers that still believe in the Death Sentence for Changing Your Faith!!!
How Crazy is That?

Now these small country that strictly defends it's religious believes is going to have a nuclear weapon at some point in the near future!
OK,,,, I just we'll just deal with it when the time comes, I just hope it's not to late.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

This particular article was the topic of another thread I participated in. Being the person I am, I looked into the situation and found that there are many discrepancies in this story.

Some news outlets say that he was arrested, tried and convicted for rape and attempting to start a Zionist coup. Others claim that it was because he was a Christian pastor that refused to convert back to Islam.

Either way we are not privy to the actual facts surround the case and have not seen any documentation from the Iranian government that clearly states his charges. Add to that the fact that your source, as well as the thread I mentioned, is FoxNews! Sorry, FoxNews is a propaganda outfit. Without clear evidence from an outside source, FoxNews cannot be taken seriously.

Now these small country that strictly defends it's religious believes is going to have a nuclear weapon at some point in the near future! OK,,,, I just we'll just deal with it when the time comes, I just hope it's not to late.

That's called fear. I do not fear Iran and will not fall for such a tactic. There are just as many reasons to fear our own governments, and it is a propaganda ploy to force your attention on the scary brown people across the globe!

Bait and switch...misdirection....pay no attention to what is happening in your backyard while they prepare to flip the sandbox next door...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Who wants to try and spin this one?

Misquote? Mistranslated? They really aren't speaking about Israel, but the Zionist Government?? Come on people, you have been going round and round on this topic for sometime, stating Iran is peaceful with no ill intentions.

Anyone think Iran's nuclear program is still peaceful only? What the hell are Arab nations drinking lately that is making them go cookoo for death and destruction?

You guys have been spinning for Iran.. Spin this one..
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Not me........ their Idiots..
Start ignoring them............and kick them if they get totally out of line
attention seeking ho's
edit on 27-2-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I wouldn't support terror groups like Hamas , Hezbollah or Islam..

So Islam is now a terrorist group? Could it be that you have exposed yourself as a religious bigot?

Well spotted.

However, I agree with him...but just need to put in the word Christianity to get a full grouping of terrorist organizations...after all, if terrorism can be entire religions, might as well put them all in there also.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua[...]
Now these small country that strictly defends it's religious believes is going to have a nuclear weapon at some point in the near future!
OK,,,, I just we'll just deal with it when the time comes, I just hope it's not to late.

The US authorities believes that Iran still doesn't try to build a nuclear bomb. Also Iran isn't that small. Compared to Israel it's a big country. Iran has a population of 75 million, Israel less than 8 million!

I'm not even sure if you mean Iran there in the quote above. Iran defends strictly it's religous believes, really? It has a different culture than western countries and some rules which their people have to follow at some places. But the religious leaders of Iran have not that much influence on the president of Iran.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilot70

Yup you are right ... iran's islamic clerics are the real war lovers .... unfortunately on this ultra liberal site all you will get in return is talk about zionists etc ... so don't waste your time on idiots that want ignorance.

If you actually knew what you were talking about you might make sense. Iran's clerks the real war lovers? 300 years of starting no wars says your wrong. Too bad we can't say that about the country complaining about Iran.

When did this become a ultra liberal site?

Of course the talk will turn to the Zionist because they are in charge of Israel. And even the Jews living in Iran will tell you the presidents problems with Israel is political not religious.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
LOLOLOL....This is SUCH a troll thread I love it......Look OP! You know it and I know it that Iran will face war......its a matter of time. USA and Israel will tag team on this...Correction are tag teaming on this....You know what is funny is that Jews are actually part of the Iranian government and population (you tube link):

RT news report

Also, you should listen to this guy a bit more (former member of the Israeli parliment, obviously part of a different crowd):

LISTeN

What does this tell you? It tells me that Israel has fanatics running the country. Because, the later video shows me a sensible man that would NEVER get into a childish argument with their allies (he said allies I was surprised).

AGAIN......SHOW ME THE NUKES in IRAN!!!!

AGAIN... DID THE USA EVER LIE ABOUT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ONCE A UPON A TIME IN ANOTHER ISLAMIC COUNTTRY??Hmmmmmmmmm.....Yea, thats right!

You know the US and some Israeli fanatics have war printed in their eyeballs. One more thing, US is the only country where children sing about bombs bursting in air at school before a friendly sport game. War is for tools.

You are sad

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilot70
reply to post by pilot70

And by the way .... next line of argument we will hear is from the guys saying ..... not all muslims are bad ...

no and not all car crashes are bad either ...... learn to generalize ... it is a key ingredient in the concept called intelligence ...

So going by your reasoning all Catholics are child molesters? More children have been molested in this country than people that have been killed by terrorist attack so why aren't we at war with them?

And the key ingredient in the concept isn't intelligence it's reality and maybe one of these days you will learn how to grasp it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Some news outlets say that he was arrested, tried and convicted for rape and attempting to start a Zionist coup.

I understand where you're coming from here, But I also understand from an old source of mine in Iran, The latter charges are trumped up charges because of all the flak they were getting from the original charge he was found guilty of and that is apostasy.
Believe what you want, but not being Happy with Fox News as a source,,,,,,Here.
www.myfoxorlando.com...
www.blogrunner.com...
news.daylife.com...
www.topix.com...
www.chicagorevival.info...
I hopes this helps,,, I don't wish to be off topic, I was making an attempt to show the Islamic Religion in the form it has taking under the Radicals in-charge.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
is it just me?... or do these empty threat articles between israel and some other middle eastern country keep coming up more and more, yet nothing ever happens...

i know for a fact something is going on behind the scenes and this is just another distraction for the hungry masses

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Do we have any proof that Iran even has a nuke? I don't think so. And if they have one at all, wouldn't it be rather stupid to use that one bomb on Israel knowing there will be retaliation that will result in a gaping whole on the map where Iran used to be? A silly notion, really.

Either they are bluffing to put fear in Israel, or this is a bunch of propaganda....once again.

Then why are they saying it?

The false connection people make is that Zionist/Israel= Jews. Iran and Islam does not hold ill will towards Jews at all, but unfortunately many of us whom hear second or third hand propaganda are lazy in understanding the key distinction between the terms.

ORLY?

Here's something that the death-to-Israelers never say: we're completely opposed to your Zionist government, but we believe that Jews have a right to live in Palestine in peace and security, as they have lived for 2000 years and we are not going to expel, expropriate or exterminate you for being Jewish. We're interested in different political model with prosperity and liberty for everybody.

If that's what they believed, you'd imagine that they would, at least once---and to their own people in their native language not some weaseling press conference on Western TV---clarify their position so they don't seem like bloodthirsty genocidal maniacs.

But no. It's "death martyrdom and sons-of-pigs-and-monkeys" 24/7.

What conclusions do you draw from that?

It doesn't matter if a Western apologist has that position, it matters whether the people with the guns sincerely believe that.

edit on 27-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by beezzer

The west managed to wipe the Soviet Union off the map peacefully, so it is possible.

The West never threatened to wipe the USSR off the map, and always pained itself to distinguish the citizens of the USSR from its governmental system.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

The West never threatened to wipe the USSR off the map, and always pained itself to distinguish the citizens of the USSR from its governmental system.

Eight thousand nukes pointed at Russia, and they weren't planning to harm any civilians?

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by hoochymama

I don't understand what you are trying to say? How does Israel benefit from the destruction of itself? What do the Nazi's have to do with this?

There is nothing new under the sun what was will be and the garbage being spewed out of these new age nazi Islamists is hitler all over again with a different theme but the same goal, extermination of the Jews.

This will never happen I read the end of the book and guess what they loose they being Islam.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join