It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

It has nothing to do with the United States, that is the problem. This is just another continuation thread off of Seabags. Just more warmongering rhetoric, keep instilling the fear. I wonder if the people that make these threads are for the HOME team? It seems to me they just rather us sacrifice our resources for something Israel can handle by themselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It looks like drumming up support for Israel is big business. Here is the other side of the story on the Iranian Defense MinisterDeputy sabre rattler.
www.irna.ir...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Are you actually able to read? From your own link

"Any act by the Zionist regime against Iran will bring about its destruction."

Sounds pretty clear to me, if attacked they will respond.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

"Any act by the Zionist regime against Iran will bring about its destruction.

Exactly. don't let your own quoted text get in the way of your agenda. the only people making threats are in Israel. Even the US has backed off on the threats, because they know you can only bomb so many brown people who are trying to make medical isotopes before the populous gets upset.
edit on 27-2-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I don't understand what you are trying to say? How does Israel benefit from the destruction of itself? What do the Nazi's have to do with this?

I dunno what he was trying to say but .....

If the nation of Israel intends to continue to exist, the current regime must be toppled as the path their are on leads only to their own destruction, and they have essentially rebuilt Judaism around this fact.

Now when I say destruction, I don't mean death and war. I mean the current goals of eradicating all Arabs from the region must stop, this is what CREATES the terrorism "we" are trying to "fight".

Only once this destructive path is changed, will Israel have any hope of surviving.

That said, some believe, honestly believe, in biblical prophecy, and it is said that Israel's enemies will amass against her and destroy her and once that takes place, a new era will start and Israel, and the followers of Judaism, will take their rightful place as rulers of the earth. So it can be argued that some want this, as a means to an end. Beyond that, if all these prophecies start coming true, you'll be adding to the flock pretty fast, and many "fence sitters" would join up with the IDF to defend Israel.

As for the nazis? It's impossible to talk about Israel without the nazis being brought up, both as an attack, and a defensive measure. Get used to it, try to ignore it, it rarely applies or makes any sense.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Do we have any proof that Iran even has a nuke? I don't think so. And if they have one at all, wouldn't it be rather stupid to use that one bomb on Israel knowing there will be retaliation that will result in a gaping whole on the map where Iran used to be? A silly notion, really.

Either they are bluffing to put fear in Israel, or this is a bunch of propaganda....once again.

No spin is really necessary....lol

You and most of the other poster in this thread miss the point entirely. Iran is stalling for time to finish the work on a bomb. They are very close judging by the sabre rattling and they know the rest of the world leaders know this too; thus the brinkmanship gambit. They want nuclear capability to extend their influence over the Arab world, and to gain and solidify a hold on the the oil resources in the region. Money brings power, not bombs. Given Doohbama's reluctance to insure our self sufficiency in that regard, we will be be in deep stuff. Can you afford $8 dollars gas? Their ultimate goal is to reestablish an Islamic caliphate. Then...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Right, so I guess the right thing to do is perpetuate the violence?? i think the word "Evolution" at some point should come into the conversation becuz the main thing I see is that everyone thinks these people are Barbarions or something. I believe before we attacked Iraq they were the most Western Middle East Society?? To answer the Israel protection thing, why do we need to protect a Nation that has more Nukes than the whole Middle East put together?? Come on now, ur speaking nonsense.

hoochymamaI... I respectfully disagree with your comment, 'perpetuate the violence'. I find this term to be over used and is fast being shown to be a weak and transparent attempt to counter supposed war mongering. There is not a one size fits all comment and this does not apply in the least in this situation.

Whether one is a believe in Israel and their rights or not, the fact is, regardless of your or my opinion and beyond your or my control, Israel was given the land and so unlikely to be changed as to defy discussion.

Fact: Although Israel is shown in biblical and all of conventional history to have been agressors in the name of God... yet in recent history Israel has not attacked anyone which did not attack them first. So the same smoke screen everyone attempts to use to reinforce Iran's right to self defense and against retalitory actions would then apply for Israel's self defense and right to retalitory actions.

Whether Iran has nukes... and frankly I doubt it unless they have obtained some from another country, makes no difference... in response to requests from the international community, Iran has constantly refused to talk of compromise and worse yet, made "threats" against others rather than attempt to negotiate a "compromise".

Whether we agree or not, the only peace in world history has been, and will continue to be thru compromise. So Iran, ir they want to play in the big world sandbox must learn to compromise, or lose.

As to you barbarian comment... Iran in fact throughout history were Barbarians in every sense of the word... PROVEN... this new purported live and let live attitude, although admirable and I do hope is true is far from being PROVEN... so all the pro Iranian media can be recognized as disinformation at this point.

If Iran doesn't like the west, leave the west alone... work with Russia, but Iran won't as Russia has already gone on record that Iran should not be allowed to have nuclear capability... Ooops... another major power who has been there done that saying Iran should not be a nuclear power..... work with China, I don't know? I doubt it...

IF Iran truly only sought peaceful nuclear power, then the world would help them get it. So it becomes patently obvious that Iran is being deceitful and seeks also nuclear weapon capibilites. This, given the fact Iran has and still backs Hamas and Hezzbollah, and possibly other terrorist factions creates a situation where Iran CANNOT be trusted with nukes. Someone mentioned earlier about 'hiring assasians'... the Iran's in a sense, currently employ assasians in Hamas and Hezzbollah..

I disagree with your comment that Israel does not need protection when in fact everyone on this blue marble should be concerned in protecting the world from the INSANITY which is nuclear weapons.

Do you believe Israel would employ nuclear weapons if their back is against the wall... I DO... so the world community must stop this middle east madness before a conflict begins and Israel or some other country releases nukes and kills millions of innocents and contaminates the world... forget starting a nuclear war as I don't believe the US, Russia, China or India will employ nukes, Pakistan is nuts and would, but except in retaliation those I named I'm still not sure would...

Yes, I know Israel says they will never be the first to use Nukes... but who wants to take that chance...

On the surface it appears??? current diplomacy and sanctions "may not work" with Iran, and every day leaves open the possibility, albeit slight that Iran will make nukes, but more like is they could acquire nukes.

So this leaves only conventional military action to pre-empt the use of nuclear devices as the best option.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexx790
reply to post by NightGypsy

This is what I think its all about..

1. Iran and other countries in the area that are left want to cease using US dollars to trade oil,which will devalue the dollar even further which will put even more pressure on the US' fragile economy.Maybe even a total collapse.

2. An oil grab as per usual.

3. Destroy their infrastructure and then offer to rebuild using Halliburtons and others with payment in oil, gold and NWO "aid",(loans) and force them to exist under the financial fascism of the IMF.World bank aka Iraq Afghanistan etc. and the rest of the world..

4. Grab any gold available which makes it more difficult/impossible to print/use their own currency.aka like possibly Greece when they default next.

5. Regime change to put in the NWO' own puppet leader aka. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.

6.Safe continuation and existence of the US' bedmate Israel.

7. Sites for more and more US military bases if successful to move onto the next country, and continue the same old thing again.
Etc etc etc etc..........

Just more of the same old #e from "Team America"....and its allies...."F$%K Yeah..!!

Oh oops my bad... Its really about freedom ,liberty and world peace.....honest !!!

Very well said, Lexx.

....And I concur.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Who wants to try and spin this one?

Misquote? Mistranslated? They really aren't speaking about Israel, but the Zionist Government?? Come on people, you have been going round and round on this topic for sometime, stating Iran is peaceful with no ill intentions.

You guys have been spinning for Iran.. Spin this one..
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Hey shill, chew on and spin that one

U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

www.nytimes.com...

They don't have a bomb and they don't build one.

Are you one of those students who works for the Zionist criminal government for 2000$ a year spreading hatred, disinformation and fear?

LOL...Time out. I would just like to take a moment to voice my belief that Xcathdra is NOT a shill.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I love when people dismiss arabic sources for information because of a set of "invalid" reasons, and dismiss them as propaganda and unreliable...

....and then make a thread based upon the same sources they dismiss in other issues.

Laughable at least.
edit on 27/2/12 by Tifozi because: rephrased

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting....

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

Funny thing is....

'US ready to wipe Iran off the map'

Make your move Iran...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bladerunner44

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Do we have any proof that Iran even has a nuke? I don't think so. And if they have one at all, wouldn't it be rather stupid to use that one bomb on Israel knowing there will be retaliation that will result in a gaping whole on the map where Iran used to be? A silly notion, really.

Either they are bluffing to put fear in Israel, or this is a bunch of propaganda....once again.

No spin is really necessary....lol

You and most of the other poster in this thread miss the point entirely. Iran is stalling for time to finish the work on a bomb. They are very close judging by the sabre rattling and they know the rest of the world leaders know this too; thus the brinkmanship gambit. They want nuclear capability to extend their influence over the Arab world, and to gain and solidify a hold on the the oil resources in the region. Money brings power, not bombs. Given Doohbama's reluctance to insure our self sufficiency in that regard, we will be be in deep stuff. Can you afford $8 dollars gas? Their ultimate goal is to reestablish an Islamic caliphate. Then...

The only thing you forgot to include in your post above is the evidence to support your claims about what Iran's true intentions are. Are you an official of Iran's government? Do you live in Iran? Are you the psychic, Sylvia Brown who has acquired these facts by reading the thoughts of those individual's operating within Iran's leadership?

What I would like you to answer for me is the question that I have posed time and time again in these threads, yet, somehow, none of you pro-Iran war people want to address it. Why would Iran be so stupid as to acquire one nuclear bomb only to drop it on Israel or the U.S. giving the obvious negative impact their country would experience in retaliation? Can you explain that? Their country would be evaporated. Do you understand this? Do you understand how all of this hype about Iran can only be viewed as "talk" on their part, given the reality of the situation?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

by the time we went in they Iraq had time to hide them in the sand, they still could be there waiting for us to pull out and then look out if you knew the BATF was coming for your guns, would you not hid them?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

American Intelligence services have stated there are no weapons being built, so this whole nuclear thing is crap. Look at this like an argument. You have the bully - Israel threatening to bomb you, saying things like "We are fighting for our survival," or "We can't wait any longer, we must stop Iran from achieving Nuclear weapons." Israel wants to bomb Iran, so it's only obvious that Iran would want to bomb back.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
America's Iranian Self-Deception
Let's admit the facts about its nuclear program and then have an honest debate about what to do:

Americans are being played for fools by Iran—and fooling themselves. There is no case to be made that Iran is not pursuing a nuclear weapons capability. There is no evidence that Iran's decision-makers are willing to stop the nuclear program in exchange for lifting sanctions or anything else. The International Atomic Energy Agency reported on Friday that it has made no progress in its negotiations with Iran and that Iran continues to accelerate its enrichment operations, which are in violation of U.N. Security Council resolutions and agreements with the IAEA.

Yet the policy discussion in the U.S. is confused. Former Ambassador Dennis Ross writes that the Iranians are ready for talks. Anonymous administration officials refer to one of the most dangerous Iranian nuclear installations, Fordow, outside the city of Qom, as "a Potemkin facility." The media are full of comparisons to Iraq in 2003, when suspicions that Iraq was pursuing a covert nuclear program led to war.

People are conflating intelligence assessment with policy recommendation. The prospect of war with Iran is so distasteful that people are desperate to persuade themselves that the problem is not serious.

IAEA inspectors on the ground at Iran's nuclear facilities reported the following facts on Friday: Iran's inventory of centrifuges enriching uranium isotopes has been steadily expanding, along with the stockpiles of uranium enriched to 3.5% and 20%—important stages on the road to weapons-grade uranium. Iran has installed and run advanced centrifuges in the Natanz Pilot Fuel Enrichment Plant. Iran has buried an enrichment facility under a small mountain at Fordow, installed air-defense systems around it, and brought new centrifuges online there.

Iran is developing techniques and technologies needed to turn weapons-grade uranium (which it is not yet producing) into an atomic bomb. The IAEA reported that the Iranians "dismissed the Agency's concerns [about weaponization] . . . largely on the grounds that Iran considered them to be based on unfounded allegations." The Iranians have denied inspectors access to the facilities that inspectors suspect are being used to work on weaponization.

The price of this refusal, including U.N. and international sanctions, has devastated the Iranian economy. Unemployment and popular dissatisfaction with the regime are high. Unprecedentedly harsh sanctions imposed by the Obama administration are driving off customers for Iran's oil.

What peaceful purpose could be served by accepting such damage to pursue an illegal nuclear program? The international community has repeatedly offered Iran enriched uranium for its reactors to produce both electricity and medical isotopes—and Iran has refused. Iran's behavior makes sense only if its leadership is determined to have a nuclear program that can develop and field atomic weapons.
The pressure on Iran's economy and tensions within its political elite persuade some observers that Iran's leaders are nearing a decision to trade the nuclear program for relaxed sanctions. That may be true—but there is no evidence for it. Iran's leaders continue to insist on Iran's right to the nuclear program as it is being built. No Iranian leader has suggested that Iran should comply with the IAEA or abandon the program.

Western observers are confusing internal Iranian disagreements about how to manage their economic challenges with disagreements about foreign policy. Increasing external pressure this year could fracture the Iranian leadership on this issue, but no one has adduced any convincing evidence that is happening.

Iran is, however, preparing rhetorically for war with the West. Iran's military has threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz, attack American naval ships passing through it, and pre-empt what it perceives to be preparations for an attack on Iran. The Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and other political figures have seconded these threats, and no Iranian leader has denounced them.

By contrast, there has been no vocal outcry for military action against Iran in the U.S. Even Israel's threats have been muted and confused. The bellicosity in this crisis is coming almost entirely from Tehran. Why should a state seeking a peaceful nuclear program work so hard to whip up war fever?

Some say that Iran's leaders are irrational. But their statements and actions in this instance—juxtaposing bellicosity with offers of negotiations—make perfect sense if they are intended to cover the acquisition of a nuclear weapons capability.

online.wsj.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Who wants to try and spin this one?

Misquote? Mistranslated? They really aren't speaking about Israel, but the Zionist Government?? Come on people, you have been going round and round on this topic for sometime, stating Iran is peaceful with no ill intentions.

Anyone think Iran's nuclear program is still peaceful only? What the hell are Arab nations drinking lately that is making them go cookoo for death and destruction?

You guys have been spinning for Iran.. Spin this one..
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

and you should put your money where your mouth is and be the first in the army recruitment office and sign up to fight iran for israel if you're so fanatical about them.

and not one of those people that want the u.s. to attack iran but want other people to die and fight for it.

edit on 27-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't know what you're trying to say.
You trying to say that if Iran are poked they should just sit there and take it?
Would you?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

[...]

That's rubbish! There are not any reasonable indications which implies that Iran works on a nuclear bomb. And if they really own a nuclear bomb one day, they would be at least pretty safe from war criminals.

watch and read the following, maybe it can change your mind:
'US believes Iran not trying to build nuclear bomb'
'CIA feeds us bad info on Iran nukes' - IAEA ex-head
Would You Support an Iran War If …
'CIA feeds us bad info on Iran nukes' - IAEA ex-head
US Iran Policy in 'Lockstep' with Israel?: President Obama Risks Becoming a Major-League War Criminal

Iranian people have in their country not less freedom than we have. If you think that they are exploited or enslaved by their government or by banks or corporations your wrong. Huge corporations don't make much money and iran and banks in Iran works without interest rates.

Would you suggest that USA or Israel should commit war crimes against Iranians like these?:
Tehran Persian Nights
Streets of Iran: Iranian Beauty
PERSIAN LIFE STYLE (TEHRAN,IRAN)
www.worldbybus.at...
www.worldbybus.at... (even if you don't understand the German text, you can still see via the pictures that their culture is mostly a peaceful one)
edit on 27-2-2012 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

why do they want to attack isrel if they do then the us will strike back what woud be the point

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join