It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by guohua

Isnt it up to Ayatollah Ali Hosseini-Khamenei if Iran attacks Israel?

Yes Amadenjad are how ever you spell it still has to answer to the head man. Kinda like you never saw Bush speak when Chenney was taking a drink. But seriously all the power is still with the ayatollah and his group.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
Here's a nice experience to try out next summer for those who do not grasp the simplistic nature of the politics of this whole mess.

1: Find an hornet nest.

2: Proceed to shake the living crap out of it.

3: See what happens

Conclusion : Well...if you conclude by blaming the hornets by calling them violent, aggressive beast that should be dealt with...consider yourself a moron.

Well said.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Maybe you should spend some more time with our News and you might see true Peace!!! LOL.

As much as I would love to see true peace I will not allow myself to achieve that peace through ignorance of what's going on in the world. However I do not necessarily seek peace, what I seek is freedom and in the words of one of our founding fathers, you will never have freedom and peace at the same time because freedom is constantly being attacked by those whom wish to enslave us.

This is why I do not limit myself to getting my news strictly from the elitist controlled MSM, that only leads to ignorance concerning the world in which we live in.

I don't know if your post was an attempt at a joke and it really doesn't matter, but good try.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Iraq did not have a nuke!!! Iran will, for they will not make the final move till they have one, what am i talking abut check this out www.learnchessrules.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Here's a nice experience to try out next summer for those who do not grasp the simplistic nature of the politics of this whole mess.

1: Find an hornet nest.

2: Proceed to shake the living crap out of it.

3: See what happens

Conclusion : Well...if you conclude by blaming the hornets by calling them violent, aggressive beast that should be dealt with...consider yourself a moron.

Well said.

I second that emotion

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I find Americans like you hilarious. With bases spanning the globe, with countless wars, coups... ect under your belt in the last 50 - 60 years. You actually have the nerve to make like Iran is the war mongering state.
No really don't try to explain yourself. lol. No need.

One of those holocaust deniers,
can't wait to see a few million jews or americans killed.

This anti-Semitic hate and American hate is getting out of hand..

Iran is ready to get their hands on some infidels and jews.

Ready to Join the Iranian army, seem so ready to go to war!
A nuclear Iran is out of the question, now unless one wants to go
to Iran and join their army and fight that war go fight that war,
I suggest that one hopes they quit their nuclear ambitions.
We know they will not so they must be stopped. So naive little sheeple.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

No spin needed at all if people know how to read.

But let me try to explain it to the members like a 3rd grader.

Iran is saying that if Israel attacks them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if ISRAEL ATTACKS IRAN,,,,,,if ISRAEL STRIKES FIRST

link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Yes, it was joke. Peace doesn't exist in our News.

link   
America is not likely to attack Iran first. It will more than likely be just like Lybia and we will be supportive.

link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

While I respectfully disagree with your post, I do have to mention that Boondock Saints is one of my all-time favorite flicks.

Now, back on topic, I don't know if Iran could be or should be thought of as a 2 year old with a gun.
I never knew of a 2 year old who could supply the neighborhood with fossil fuels~

Where do we draw the line?
Some have nukes, others do not.
Some have CIA, others have Hezbollah.

Why does the U.S. care so much, again?
I kinda want to know why my tax money is going into this conflict, actually.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Ahhhh, but our News and Leaders TOLD you Iraq had Nukes or was close to getting them didnt they.
Why should I believe them now??

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Who did Libya attack?? No one.

link   
Added a few more articles to the op..

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
More beating of the war drum
from Iran. Iran is making a nuclear weapon and will use it. There is no conspiracy there.
There is no military in the midde east that can defeat Israel in war. That is the only
thing keeping them alive. Israel has proven they are mature enough to have nuclear weapons.
Iran is just not there. Pakistan and Israel having nuclear weapons is enough.
Would you give a loaded gun to a 2 year old to play with??
Excellent thread OP S and F right on the money...
Lets quit playing with fire (iran) and PUT IT OUT once and for all.

"We know where they are. They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad." - Donald Rumsfeld, March 30, 2003

Ahhh how good old Rumsy got us with that early April's Fools back then...

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — I can't get fooled again.

Such words of wisdom from Bush himself....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

What is wrong with you people! Israel has not threatened to wipe Iran off the face of the earth, however, Iran has threatened and continues to threaten this very act every other day! Israel has said it will attack Iran's nuclear facilities as a means of self defense, not kill every man women and child.

As for the US staying out of it, we have always had Israel's back and have pledged our allegiance to them since Israel became a state in 1948. Why, when they are under the greatest threat, should we just abandon them?
Of course with Obama at the helm this may be a non issue.

Pax
edit on 2/27/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/27/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

So if Israel pays Assassins to kill Iranian Scientists, thats OK??

I highly doubt Israel would pay assasians to kill anyone as they always seem to do their own dirtywork... frankly, that sounds more like the CIA's MO, at least until recently, but to answer you question... IF Iran funds known terrorist organizations, e.g. Hamas and Hezzbollah and whether Iran orders these organizations or not to attack Israel and kill innocent citizens, or Syria, or Egypt, or you pick a country... then YES.

You know, I have followed the middle east for more than 50 years... and although I do not understand and agree with everything done there by many outside nations or for that matter the countries of the middle east themselves, frankly, if it were not Israel being labeled the problem, then it would just be some other religious excuse to fight.

For goodness sake, there has never been peace there in all of recorded history and the Persian Empire was always an agressor.

When I was small and had just learned to read well, my grandmother gave me a giant leather bound book brought back from one of those sandy countries and I used to sit for hours reading and marveling at the hand drawn pictures about the countless adventures and the various tribes and wars.

Damn, one day I began to see the area more clearly by reading more history and real news articles up and realized these people in the this area of the world seemed to be people who were always fighting amongst themselves and killing each other and mostly in the name of religion.

Hell, the same religions were split into factions and when not killing someone else they killed each other.

Now... having said that, the Israelis were one of the most brutal and religiously agressive 'tribes' or peoples, but they seemed to fit right in with the rest of the crazies over there.

If Israel, or any country threatens to attack Iran without reason, then they have the right to defend themselves too... the problem here is most everyone seems to leave out the part where Iranian officials make threats to others... threats which could be, might be true...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

reply to post by guohua

Sigh...So when the Potus said we should destroy Saddam Hussein and his regime back around 2002 with God Blesses America speeches none stepped up to call him a very dangerous maniac...

Mammoud does something similar and the world should be outraged and afraid?...along with those Fox news jackasses adding a thick layer of fear and sensationalism...

I don't get it....

Sigh...So when the Potus said we should destroy Saddam Hussein and his regime back around 2002

You sure that you want to go there?
Saddam Hussein another Nut Case,,,Please don't come here and Blame the POTUS for taking out a Murderer of his own people.

Top 5 Crimes of Saddam Hussein

On July 8, 1982, Saddam Hussein was visiting the town of Dujail (50 miles north of Baghdad) when a group of Dawa militants shot at his motorcade. In reprisal for this assassination attempt, the entire town was punished. More than 140 fighting-age men were apprehended and never heard from again. Approximately 1,500 other townspeople, including children, were rounded up and taken to prison, where many were tortured. After a year or more in prison, many were exiled to a southern desert camp. The town itself was destroyed; houses were bulldozed and orchards were demolished.

Nice Guy,,,,,,,

Officially from February 23 to September 6, 1988 (but often thought to extend from March 1987 to May 1989), Saddam Hussein's regime carried out the Anfal (Arabic for "spoils") campaign against the large Kurdish population in northern Iraq. The purpose of the campaign was ostensibly to reassert Iraqi control over the area; however, the real goal was to permanently eliminate the Kurdish problem.

The campaign consisted of eight stages of assault, where up to 200,000 Iraqi troops attacked the area, rounded up civilians, and razed villages. Once rounded up, the civilians were divided into two groups: men from ages of about 13 to 70 and women, children, and elderly men. The men were then shot and buried in mass graves. The women, children, and elderly were taken to relocation camps where conditions were deplorable. In a few areas, especially areas that put up even a little resistance, everyone was killed.

Who Else Made A Statement Like This About A Race Of People? goal was to permanently eliminate the Kurdish problem. Hitler?

As early as April 1987, the Iraqis used chemical weapons to remove Kurds from their villages in northern Iraq during the Anfal campaign. It is estimated that chemical weapons were used on approximately 40 Kurdish villages, with the largest of these attacks occurring on March 16, 1988 against the Kurdish town of Halabja.

Beginning in the morning on March 16, 1988 and continuing all night, the Iraqis rained down volley after volley of bombs filled with a deadly mixture of mustard gas and nerve agents on Halabja. Immediate effects of the chemicals included blindness, vomiting, blisters, convulsions, and asphyxiation. Approximately 5,000 women, men, and children died within days of the attacks. Long-term effects included permanent blindness, cancer, and birth defects. An estimated 10,000 lived, but live daily with the disfigurement and sicknesses from the chemical weapons.

Approximately 5,000 women, men, and children died within days of the attacks. Saddam , Yea, One Great Neighbor Eh?

On August 2, 1990, Iraqi troops invaded the country of Kuwait. The invasion was induced by oil and a large war debt that Iraq owed Kuwait. The six-week, Persian Gulf War pushed Iraqi troops out of Kuwait in 1991. As the Iraqi troops retreated, they were ordered to light oil wells on fire. Over 700 oil wells were lit, burning over one billion barrels of oil and releasing dangerous pollutants into the air. Oil pipelines were also opened, releasing 10 million barrels of oil into the Gulf and tainting many water sources. The fires and the oil spill created a huge environmental disaster.

history1900s.about.com...
I'll stop here, because I'm Upset It Took Us So Long To Do Something About This Murderous A))!!!
But We Did and You Complain About It,,,,,,,If You Don't Get Any Of This, You Never Will,,,,, Eh!

To the O P and Mods Sorry I went Off Topic, But I could Not Set Here and let America Be Slammed for this.
edit on 27-2-2012 by guohua because: spelling

edit on 27-2-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'll have to see video of him saying this with my Iranian friend doing proper translation... Not an Israeli news source.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Right, so I guess the right thing to do is perpetuate the violence?? i think the word "Evolution" at some point should come into the conversation becuz the main thing I see is that everyone thinks these people are Barbarions or something. I believe before we attacked Iraq they were the most Western Middle East Society?? To answer the Israel protection thing, why do we need to protect a Nation that has more Nukes than the whole Middle East put together?? Come on now, ur speaking nonsense.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by webpirate

What is wrong with you people! Israel has not threatened to swipe Iran off the face of the earth, however, Iran has threatened and continues to threaten this very act every other day! Israel has said it will attack Iran's nuclearfacilities as a means of self defense, not kill every man women and child.

As for the US staying out of it, we have always had Israel's back and have pedg ed our allegiance to them since Israel became a state in 1948. Why when they are under the greatest threat, should we just abandon them?
Of course with Obama at the helm this may be a non issue.

Pax

Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, John Pollard, Dancing Israeli's. Tell me why I should blindly support a state behind such deeds. Yes I think the US should abandon Israel. I didn't pledge any allegence to Israel, maybe you're a bible person or a jew or something that must blindly follow but not I.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join