It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

This will never happen I read the end of the book and guess what they loose they being Islam.

This is just my opinion, But there will come a time when Israel backstabs the US too far.

Then the US will release all wrath upon them.

Time for a new book.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Xcathdra

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

Yeah, but they'll wipe Israel off the map, peacefully.

And really, isn't it suggesting that Israel, in its current state, is a self-off-themap-wiping nation? Sort of a "Israel cannot continue to exist if it is aggressive against its neighbours, but we'll help it to stop existing if it makes the foolhardy mistake of invading us"?

I think it sounds reasonable. You kill me, I kill you right back.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I don't think Iran wanting to destroy the "Zionists" was ever, or should be, a disputed issue. Iran does want to destroy the Zionist's control of the Israeli government and other Zionists as well. That would even include Islamic Zionists.

Yes they do exist!

The false connection people make is that Zionist/Israel= Jews. Iran and Islam does not hold ill will towards Jews at all, but unfortunately many of us whom hear second or third hand propaganda are lazy in understanding the key distinction between the terms.

These quotes only solidify Iran's stance that they are willing to defend themselves against aggression...regardless

of the aggressor.

I wouldn't support terror groups like Hamas , Hezbullah or Islam..

So Islam is now a terrorist group? Could it be that you have exposed yourself as a religious bigot?

It amazes me what some people say out of fear!

edit on 27-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

You know whats sad is you really think people believe that line of crap you just spewed out of your mouth.

Quite frankly I have met many Muslims that are very nice , intelligent people but anyone that has read your Koran and reads that it is ok for you to lie if it is in the advancement of Allah can not be trusted in my book. I mean really what kind of holy book premotes lying and jihad as the only sure way to heaven . I am sorry but this is so wrong and let me add this their are Jews that say they are of our brother Judah but are in fact of the synagogue of Satan.

But since Satan is the father of all lies and can disguise himself as an angel of light ( maybe even Gabriel about 1350 years ago) I have a real issue with trust .

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The problem is that if Israel takes one hit to it capital then it is done. Iran can and is willing to lose half of their nation to destroy Israel.

This is why they can not let Iran get a bomb.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
. Iran can and is willing to lose half of their nation to destroy Israel.

I havent been on ATS a lot lately, can you link a source for this statement above of yours?

It is a huge development.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This is the consequence of having a view that when you are negotiating it is only to negotiate the terms of your surrender and submission. The view that if you are communication, that means you are weak.

There can never be peace with those who only view the World from this point of view. They only see peace as dominance.

edit on 2012/2/27 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

This will never happen I read the end of the book and guess what they loose they being Islam.

This is just my opinion, But there will come a time when Israel backstabs the US too far.

Time for a new book.

If you ever read the book you would know that during Armageddon all nations left will come to try and invade Israel.

The reason is that the Anti-Christ and the rest of the world will hate Israel for defending itself during the Gog-Magog war with nuclear weapons.

Get right because its coming sooner than we would all like thanks to Obama and his AQ and Muslim Brotherhood terrorist.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Time for a new book.

Twosides... I worry you have hit the proverbial nail on the head... whether it be backstabbing or not, I fear sometime in the future Israel could forget logic and retaliate an eye for an eye.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
whats this talk about israel invading anything? They can even invade my backyard since... well... its prolly the size of israel and... you know... logistics and all...

Israel invading Iran is just pure stupidity.

They can destroy Iran... but they'll have to turn it into a glass parking lot unusable for the next 50 years. Still they would have to use all their nuclear arsenal since iran is HUGE.

So... Israel needs the US again to go and die for them so they can have their spot under the sun.

The US and specially the US armed forces should REFUSE to help israel because I understand you swear by the flag, like I did in my country... "against all enemies, foreign and domestic".So... If a nation gets your soldiers killed, then thats an enemy, so protect your own country from israeli abuse.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
Why doesn't a Country have the right to defend themselves?? How many sanctions does the US have against it?? How many threats from a Nation does the US have against it?? Iran, really?? Or Syria, or fill in the blank. The 1st Gulf War was in 90 for christ sake. How many more do they need?? Does no one remember why we got into the first gulf war to begin with. We TOLD Sadaam to go into Kuwait and gave him the Green Light. Than we were like "ohhh no, u cant do that" and bombed there entire Army into what did they call it, ohhh yeah "highway of death". I am so proud to be an American. Do we need another 600,00 or more civilian deaths on our hands??

I see this kind of thing in thread after thread.. ofcourse they have the right to defend themselves but they are doing more than that.. they are stoking the flames with their careless rhetoric .. As pointed out in the OP's post, the goal is to wipe out Israel .. this isn't a new thing, he's said this in the past and he's said it recently.. They provide arms to the enemies of Israel wherever they may be.. that is bad enough, can you imagine them with nuclear weapons?

Bottom line - for a country that claims it is peaceful they sure speak dangerously..

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
whats this talk about israel invading anything? They can even invade my backyard since... well... its prolly the size of israel and... you know... logistics and all...

They can destroy Iran... but they'll have to turn it into a glass parking lot unusable for the next 50 years. Still they would have to use all their nuclear arsenal since iran is HUGE.

So... Israel needs the US again to go and die for them so they can have their spot under the sun.

The US and specially the US armed forces should REFUSE to help israel because I understand you swear by the flag, like I did in my country... "against all enemies, foreign and domestic".So... If a nation gets your soldiers killed, then thats an enemy, so protect your own country from israeli abuse.

I would not be surprised if Iran nuked Israel the first chance they could.. provoked or not .. They would justify it by saying they were doing it for the Palestinian people .. and this is precisely why Israel is desperate to prevent them from gaining that capability.
edit on 2/27/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

You Don't Need To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Quite frankly I have met many Muslims that are very nice , intelligent people but anyone that has read your Koran and reads that it is ok for you to lie if it is in the advancement of Allah can not be trusted in my book.

My Koran? I am not Muslim.

And everyone lies my friend. People of a particular religion are not more prone to lying than any other. The individuals make the choice to be dishonest, whether their holy book says it's ok or not.

If we follow that line of thinking, Christians would be inherently evil since many lie and their book does not give them an explicit exemption in any circumstance.

I mean really what kind of holy book premotes lying and jihad as the only sure way to heaven .

Lying and jihad is not the only way to heaven for a Muslim. You could really learn a lot more if you actually read the book and didn't make erroneous statements.

You know whats sad is you really think people believe that line of crap you just spewed out of your mouth.

People believe what they want. I just voiced my opinion.

What's really sad is that you believe the crap that you just let roll out of your mouth!
edit on 27-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

I would not be surprised if Iran nuked Israel the first chance they could.. provoked or not .. They would justify it by saying they were doing it for the Palestinian people .. and this is precisely why Israel is desperate to prevent them from gaining that capability.
edit on 2/27/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Iranian intelligence agents would give Hamas, Hezbollah or any other anti-Israeli terrorist group a tactical nuke to walk into Israel.
I don't recall, have all the missing small tactical nukes ever been recovered since the end of the cold war.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Public opinion seems very much against war.
No one wants war.
The fact that WE LIVE IN REALITY (while others are living on mars or zarkfarp land)
and face very real life or death situations includes
war. Tough decisions have to be made for the greater good of man
and the safety of our planet. People hide their head in the sand
and live in these fantasy worlds where everyone gets along,
lions lay with lambs, world wide peace utopia, UNICORNS exists.
Back on ground, a threat not seen since Hitler exists and exists in Iran

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I for one never thought their nuclear program was for "peace". Not coming from a president who "believes" their long lost cleric from the twelfth century is down in a well and they have to start Armegeddon in order to resurrect him. I don't believe that tripe either, he's just nuts and wants to start a big war.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
reply to post by guohua

You Don't Need To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word.

If That's All You Had To Contribute To This Thread,,,,, You Should Of Stayed At Home.
Grammar and Typing Police,,,,

Does It Bother You I Always Edit To Try A Check My Spelling?
edit on 27-2-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

edit on 27-2-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Back on ground, a threat not seen since Hitler exists and exists in Iran

Care too compare track records?

Lets compare Ahmadineja to Bush.

Most deaths attributed gets the Title, new Hitler.

Wanna play?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Time for a new book.

That will never happen at the most we will not come to their rescue but that's ok because that land was chosen by God for Himself , it may get desecrated for a short time but in the end all will be fine . The bible is like reading tomorrows newspaper so I will stick with that book thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The bible is like reading tomorrows newspaper so I will stick with that book thank you.

I enjoy a good book.
But I cant argue with crazy.

edit on 27-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join