It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of cool falling stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My dad and I were hog hunting last night and by doing so we were away from any light pollution as we were on our deer lease (central Texas) moon was all but dead and we saw now hogs dammit but we saw a good celestial light show from a few falling stars. The first was distant and the second was very close as we saw it break up into several pieces with beautiful colors. We only saw two and they were about an hour apart 11pm-12am facing north. Just thought I would put that out there as the second one was beautiful big and CLOSE. I wish I could have gotten video but who was expecting stuff falling from the sky while hog hunting. But hey we saw no hogs but at least we saw two things from the heavens. I cannot say enough how big bright colorful and close the second one was. Anyone else see any cool space debris falling last night?
edit on 09/19/2005 by swampcricket because: 11pm not 111pm lol

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
In a way. Years ago I once saw a UFO shaped like this > and the tail ends were fragmenting behind it. I saw it shooting across the sky for only a split second, invisible before and after it appeared (as if whatever was screening it completely disappeared for a second.) It wasn't really debris, but fragmenting energy.

The fact that it fragments suggests that it’s organic (or takes on an organic form) like a plasmatic energy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No ufo here just a meteor finding a place to rest but beautiful to say the least I wish I could have collected any fragments if any left because that would just be too cool!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper
The fact that it fragments suggests that it’s organic (or takes on an organic form) like a plasmatic energy.

I'm not sure what you mean by this statement. Meteors have been known to fragment, especially the larger ones, such as the examples below:

meteor.uwo.ca...
apod.nasa.gov...

top topics

join