It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lion Man"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I was looking at the hummingbird thread posted a little while ago, and of course I followed the you-tube rabbit hole to random animal related videos, and I found this! I think it is facinating and scary, reminds me of that film 'Grizzly Man'

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

I must admit at one point I was expecting to hear the sounds of crunching bones but apparently it was just a group hug, they all just laid on him for a while.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

This guy seems to know what he's doing. I think there is such a thing as non-verbal communication. Animals know it. People have forgotten it.

Hopefully he doesn't get killed

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

It's definitely a precursor to what happened to Timothy Treadwell the Grizzly Man. A love for an animal turned into horror without warning. Even Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter meet his fate by tempting it continuously. This guy will be no different. Eventually it will happen. Just ask Roy Horn of Siegfried & Roy.
edit on 26-2-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: wrong person

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

That is beautiful man

Thanks for the smile

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hahaha cool stuff!

Very nice to see how much fun they are having with him! The way the lions were rolling around on him reminds me of when I play with my dogs at home haha.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by el1jah

It's definitely a precursor to what happened to Timothy Treadwell the Grizzly Man. A love for an animal turned into horror without warning. Even Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter meet his fate by tempting it continuously. This guy will be no different. Eventually it will happen. Just ask Roy Horn of Siegfried & Roy.
edit on 26-2-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: wrong person

Not quite the same but I do see your point and I must admit I have my misgivings too, despite the cute factor.

Timothy OK but Steve never built up a bond with an animal, he would just molest it and restrain it for the camera. Crocodile wrestling.

Roy & Siegfried used trained animals and I don't think trained animals enjoy their conditions and living quarters too much. Irritable animals make for unpredictable animals.

top topics

join