It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Alignment right now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Have no intent at stopping at the surface, my friend. Username is often misleading, this "timidgal" has a propensity for digging beneath the surface and was never blinded by twirly pretty sparkles.

Rest assured that there was no offense taken and for some, it might have been a point well made but the wheels and research fingers are already in motion.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by STEADFast

I took this shot with my iPhone camera last night in PA around 7:30 PM. Not a close-up (unfortunately) but pretty spectacular seeing it in the sky.

Yep!!, that's what i saw too, so pretty!! wish my camera could of taken a pic like that, a 8 year old 6 mega pixel won't cut it :-(

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Just for fun........
www.darkstar1.co.uk...
Not so funny......
en.wikipedia.org...
No longer sunny?
firstamericans.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by hapablab

Here you are:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

ooh thank you, didn't catch that one, I hope there isn't gonna be any more like that or worse

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
I took this pic two nights ago but unfortunately I missed the alignment today.

nice pic too!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
went outside to see, looked on skyview and it showed them all lined up, went in to get my phone 3 minutes later i come out and the moons gone... now i cant see it through the trees. if the world wasnt spinnin so damn fast i could have got a pic.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Seen it tonight too while i was at work, they were shinning bright!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I missed seeing this tonight. I'm glad there were some pictures. They are interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AislaraJaison

I am a dumb ass. Of course tonight was the ONE night that I didn't look at the sky.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i took my kids out to see this on saturday nite and it was perfect! moon,venus and jupiter almost in a line just after sundown. beautiful!
very bright!
no earthquakes here in ontario though!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
unawares of what was going on last night... i clearly recognized Venus & the Moon (duh)

but i could not identify the other bright object... i thought at first of Mars then Mercury and said No to those because i thought there was a shimmer of 'blue' in the object

i would not have guessed it was in fact Jupiter...i sure would not recognize it in any future sighting

thanks for the info.

oddly i was out at walmart getting stuff, incl a $20 digital camera at the time...i am usually sequestered in my room at 7-10PM
edit on 27-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The sky has been gearing up rather awesomely for months, freaky weather or not at least most of us have had plenty clear skies to enjoy the view.
While I don't hold the view these things are a shattering portent to something, it is no less a feast for the eyes.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
Get out your Google Sky maps on your phone or tablet,... you will see

JUPITER
VENUS
URANUS
SUN
MERCURY
NETPUNE

all in alignment... I cant do a screen capture on my phone but its happening now! Last time this happened in March 2011 we had a HUGE quake... and only 5 planets where in alignment then.
edit on 26-2-2012 by STEADFast because: (no reason given)

Good... I welcome death to depart this #ty world.

www.youtube.com...

SAIL!!

U
edit on 27-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I did not find it beautiful, for me it was something that needs an answer.
The Moon should not look like that from where you were standing at this time, you should be curious and a little concerned about that.

How should it have looked?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

what happened whit the red hazzard at mexico are that killed 2400
edit on 27-2-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I did notice last night, that Venus, Jupiter, the moon and some other bright celestial objects were very close to almost perfectly lined up, I like to think outside the box, and wonder sometimes if a few planets did align perfectly with our sun and our position in the cosmos, would it create a more powerful gravitational pull on the sun, creating unwanted Quakes

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper

here is your earthquake www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

Friday night i went out and you can see 3 planets in conjunction in the night sky at least. Those were what i can se ewith this ambient light and air pollution.

The planets are aligning with the center of the galaxy, man what an interesting and exciting time this year is going to be. Yeah everyone is talking crap about the world ending but, it's not going to end.

If the Polar Shift happens, just hope we don't end up where antarctica currently is. Personally i'm kinda hoping it does happen just for the scientific evidence alone, that and no one living has ever seen anything like that. It would definately be one wild ride. I just pray no one gets killed if it does happen.

If you live on the coast, i'd move further inland to higher ground because those worldwide tsunami's are gonig to ruin your day.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel
reply to post by AislaraJaison

I am a dumb ass. Of course tonight was the ONE night that I didn't look at the sky.

I bought a house out in the country away from city lights just so i could see the stars. It's awsome to see the star gospel in action.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

PS - as you are such a fan of planetary " alignment " please remind me what happened on 5th MAY 2000 ?
I read a book back then,, something like "Ice, 5-5-2000" .

It predicted that the poles would shift due to the alignment and just wreck our globe.

I'm still waiting.

Link to that book

Read the comment left about the book...there's a good idea there.
edit on 27-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join