It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Talmud Evil?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The old books of Jesus and Moses have been replaced by human made replicas. They've been made only to benefit the needs of those that wrote it. The only book that hasn't been changed is the Quran, and God promises that it would remain unchanged till the day of judgement.
As you may see in the Talmudic laws most of the laws are only beneficiary for Jews, the book was changed to fit the agenda of the modern Jews.
Christianity is so corrupt that it has weekly updates (ie. changes).
The Torah and the Bible and some others books sent to Prophets were the Words of Allah (God). After they got corrupted Allah sent a new Prophet to restore what was corrupted. The Quran was the last book and the Prophet Muhammed was the last Prophet. The Quran contains anything that would of been in the Torah and the Bible because they represent the same agenda, that there is no god but Allah and that the Prophet of that time is the messenger of Allah. Our messenger today is the Prophet Muhammed because he is the last and latest one. Muslims during Jesus took the same testimony but that Jesus was the messenger of Allah, and at Moses time that Moses was the messenger of Allah. But they all had the words "there is no god but Allah" as a first testimony.

The Quran is 1400 years old and has remained unchanged since the first time it was released, it will remain unchanged because of the promise of Allah. He has even challenged humans to even reproduce a single verse like it, and that challenge has never been taken. And thanks to the evidence in the Quran proving the validity of the words we believe that there is no god but Allah and Muhammed is his final messenger.

I strongly believe that the Talmudic law is anti-Jewish and that the bible is strongly anti-Christian, I'm only saying this because the books have been massively edited since the original version.
edit on 27-2-2012 by ImaMuslim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Originally posted by webpirate
I'm not sure I understood a word of that....but if Jews can do something to get 2800 slaves of their very own...then we are indeed in trouble. As if the 70 whatever virgins Muslim martyrs get isn't bad enough for the state of the world as it already is...

Christians got ripped. Wheres their 70 virgins and 2800 slaves?

Screw the virgins and the slaves ,,,,,,,I just want 40 acres and a mule dammit

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Wow, are people just coming out of the woodwork to post crazy stuff?

I am not a Jew so I don't know about this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if some crazies do believe this stuff.

After all I see extreme positions from people all the time on other stuff.

you mean like all the extreme stuff people keep saying is in the Koran?

You think its ok to go on and on about that?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

Originally posted by webpirate
I'm not sure I understood a word of that....but if Jews can do something to get 2800 slaves of their very own...then we are indeed in trouble. As if the 70 whatever virgins Muslim martyrs get isn't bad enough for the state of the world as it already is...

Christians got ripped. Wheres their 70 virgins and 2800 slaves?

Screw the virgins and the slaves ,,,,,,,I just want 40 acres and a mule dammit

Ha!

They can keep the virgins and the slaves. And the mule
I would rather go to hell than church.
I hope I burn well.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Can you prove that they have been edited or do you call "translation" an edit?

Also does allah ever change his mind?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Can you prove that they have been edited or do you call "translation" an edit?

Also does allah ever change his mind?

As a matter of fact, it is very, very easy to demonstrate the discrepancies among the various translations.
And, yes, words have been inserted and whole meanings have been changed, especially when it comes to substituting the NT Greek words, "kurios" and, "theos" with OT names, "YHWH" or "Jehovah".

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

The Talmud is the opinions of man so yes it is evil.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

Rome also has seven hills. Also this verse seems to speak bounds.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication

Arent cardinals scarlet and bishops are purple? Does the Pope also not have a golden cup? He also seems to have many jewels aswell. I wonder if the whole reason the catholic church forbids women from being priests is because it would be all to obvious. Now Speaking of jews doesn't david de rothchild kinda resemble the catholic churchs image of jesus?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Those are complete lies , both the old and knew testaments have a secure foundation on there writings which is Rey easily established , the only problems come with translations .

As far as your Koran goes the book was written from a few scraps of whatever the Mohammed had someone write his thoughts on and the rest of the Koran came from the memory of his followers who Mohammed had. Memorize what he said. It is well known that Mohammed studied with both Christians and Jews in his younger years, peaceful writings . Once he acquired a following / army his writings became more violent.

The Koran has no flow to it , it ha s little to no time lines and it seems much of it is plagiarism from the christian and Jewish writings .

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I dont know much about the Talmud. I had heard that non jews/gentiles were refered to as goyim and that 'goyim' are non-human animals. I never thought much of it until I came across some stuff the other night. I was pretty shocked at what is written.

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

We beg Thee, O Lord, indict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee, and not calling on Thy name. Let down Thy wrath on them and inflict them with Thy wrath. Drive them away in Thy wrath and crush them into pieces. Take away, O Lord, all bone from them. In a moment indict all disbelievers. Destroy in a moment all foes of Thy nation. Draw out with the root, disperse and ruin unworthy nations. Destroy them! Destroy them immediately, in this very moment!

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Yalkut 245c

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Mas. Yevamoth 61b

All Israelites will have a part in the future world... The Goyim, at the end of the world will be handed over to the angel Duma and sent down to hell.

Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39

A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

Hilkkoth Akum X1

A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean.

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.

Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

I am really not familiar with the Talmud but if this stuff is for real Im shocked. Does anyone have an explanation?
edit on 26-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

Yes i have read a few things from the Talmud i do not care for. I am pretty sure Yeshua (Jesus) had major problems with the babylonian Talmud. The Talmud is basically Quran for jews, it tells them what to think and do, how to think and do it. and when to think it and do it.

This book defies Yahweh in a huge way, all that deception and lies, he hates liars and thieves. This Talmud breaks the 10 commandments in a huge way.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The only book that hasn't been changed is the Quran, and God promises that it would remain unchanged till the day of judgement.

That is a lie right there. All the other copies of the Quran were burned because they contradicted eachother and Muhammad needed a solid doctrine to unite Islam for his conquest because early muslims were confused which was why there were other tribes of muslim trying to kill Muhammad.

The truth is there were many different Qurans once, but they were all destroyed in favor of the current version. Don't you know it's a sin to tell lies? That book has nothing to do with God. It's a book propogating hatred and abuse of women and non-muslim that condones killing jews and christians and using deception to fake friendship if it allows the muslim to use the infidel for the cause of Allah. Muhammad commanded to not give food to anyone who was an infidel.

Don't even try to play that sh*t with me, i read your Quran i know exactly what it says.
edit on 27-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have read enough of the Talmud to know that it is evil, very evil.

The Jews had the Temple and the Torah before the Babylonian Captivity, afterwards they had the Synagogue and the (Babylonian) Talmud.

The Talmud was the written form of the "traditions of the elders" which Jesus spoke against.

Today, the Torah is kept in an ark in the Synagogue, and it stays there, mostly. The Talmud is the heartblood of the modern Jewish religion.

I could add many, many more shocking excerpts from the Talmud, to add to the OP.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

OO do that. dont hold back please. I wonder though as to what happen to make the jews just switch over from the torah to the talmud?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

In actuality Christianity and Jewish Zionism are the Harlot of Revelation,

In a nutshell what is your "reasoning" for saying this?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I remember this thread, which seemed to confirm the basic premise of the OP:

Amazon bans book "Judaism Discovered"

It appears some people have gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal this information. No wonder. Whoever wrote these, and many similar doctrines in the Talmud must have been as corrupt as any human being that ever walked this earth. Blind guides of the blind.

As Jesus said, "If the blind lead the blind, they both fall into a pit."

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

Rome also has seven hills. Also this verse seems to speak bounds.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication

Arent cardinals scarlet and bishops are purple? Does the Pope also not have a golden cup? He also seems to have many jewels aswell. I wonder if the whole reason the catholic church forbids women from being priests is because it would be all to obvious. Now Speaking of jews doesn't david de rothchild kinda resemble the catholic churchs image of jesus?

Do some study on Temple Priest Garments, they are adorned in the same manner, in fact Rome and the Vatican gets much of there stuff from Jerusalem. What has infected the most? Talmud, Talmud is the basis for why Non-Jews in any faith are barred from keeping the Saturday Sabbath the very same Sabbath all the Apostles held and were instructing ALL the new converts to do and those in the Pharisees and Saducees hated that and inquired Rome to help stop the movement. Hence Constantine adopting Christianity minus all the Torah instructions that ALL the Apostles even Paul were promoting Goyim to follow and instead all the Paganistic practices Christians have today. Wouldn't you say that has? So Rome is NOT the Harlot but have been set up to be the Harlot when the Talmudic Jews despised the movement of the Essenes/Natsarims.

In Scripture a woman ALWAYS represents a Spiritual institution, would not spreading the False teaching that Goyim are forbidden from adopting Torah an abomination considering the Messiah and Apostles proclaimed there was 1 Law for all Jew or Greek(Goyim)? That philosophy is what spawned the Christianity we see today and NONE of them follow the Messiah and His instructions. The Temple has all it's GOLD furnished to place in the Temple when it's built. Count the Cardinals, are there not 70? DO they not were Yamaka style hats on the heads like Jews? Do they not have a 'Temple' in the Vatican? The Vatican is merely the 'continuation' of the Order till Jerusalem is established World Capital.

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Mat 23:37 “Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to her!(Blood of the Saints and Martyrs, think also read Acts 6&7of Stephen, who ordered him stoned? The High Priests and Stephens Testimony before them gives clear indication of this verse here from Mathew meaning it's Jerusalem not Rome with the blood of the Saints and Martyrs and also why John would marvel at her.) How often I wished to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you would not!

A little factoid: When the remaining Jews in exile from Babylon returned the 25% that left they in that time adopted Babylonian culture and ways of life, why do you think we get phrase 'Babylonian Talmud'. In essence this new order in Jerusalem was continuing on as 'Babylon' in the Spiritual sense and the Assyrians, Greeks, and Romans continued in the Beast form till 1 day reemerging as 1 unit which they are currently working on right now.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

10 Kings such as Rothschilds, Buffet, Rockefellar ect. who in fact control most of the Globe and through the US, EU, UN are using these entities THEY helped to create to create the New Order who also happen to be Zionists. Is that coincidence? You may think so I do not.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Do not the Zionists control many nations, many people with many tongues? These very Zionists are directly related to Jerusalem not Rome. Rome is but the Puppet of these people. The Illuminati are a Puppet creation of a hidden boogeyman when the real one hides in plain sight. These are my opinions, and I COULD be wrong as I'm just a man and there COULD be things I'm missing but based on what I know at this moment this is what I feel which is why my quest for knowledge is on going. Shalom :

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'd like to make a correction so my facts are straight when I say 70 Jewish priests that's for Sanhedrin with a 'leader' called a Nasi(hmm) making it 71. The Vatican through Pope Sixtus V limited the number of cardinals to 70 cardinals with the Pope being the Vatican equivalent of a 'Nasi' figure as in Sanhedrin making it 71 but Popes began exceeding that limit with Pope John XXIII now they commonly use 120(maybe to avert suspicion of blatant similarities?) Sanhedrin is the court system in Judaism. Note the Dissolution of Sanhedrin in 358 and the Declaration of Christianity as the State religion of Rome in 380 and Constantine Legalizing Christianity in 313. Maybe a working together taking place? All 3 are very close in time of happening, maybe not by todays standards but Ancient times yes.

Sanhedrin

Cardinals

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Wow good stuff. you paint a whole new light into everything.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
suddenly adolf does seem to have a point here lol

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I have read enough of the Talmud to know that it is evil, very evil.

The Jews had the Temple and the Torah before the Babylonian Captivity, afterwards they had the Synagogue and the (Babylonian) Talmud.

The Talmud was the written form of the "traditions of the elders" which Jesus spoke against.

Today, the Torah is kept in an ark in the Synagogue, and it stays there, mostly. The Talmud is the heartblood of the modern Jewish religion.

I could add many, many more shocking excerpts from the Talmud, to add to the OP.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

Expose the evil bro, its what christians are supposed to do. We bring to light what others try to keep hidden in the darkness. It's why christians have been hunted down and murdered for 2000 years, all those nasty little cults harboring wickedness do not like being exposed to light.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join